Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? (4846 Views)

Pls Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 A Good Phone? / Why Is Xiaomi More Popular Than Huawei And Samsung On Nairaland? / How Good Is Xiaomi Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Mahmoud005: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Have you ever worked with redmi phones? How is the brand?
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by KunlexyInc1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mahmoud005:
Have you ever worked with redmi phones? How is the brand?
Very good, if you don't mind there's Redmi 9C, 4/128gb with all boxed accessories and 2 brand new cases for 59.5K. Contact on my signature (via my profile). Regards.

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Rareoil(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Redmi phones are known to be cheaply made with low quality materials in them, they are in the same league with techno, and infinix.

Software updates introduce more bugs than ever, their phones are known for having good specs on paper only, you will see 108mp camera and plenty of other big specs which do not translate to a better phone.

Due to their tiny presence in Nigeria, getting spare parts is a herculean task.

4 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Jazzman01: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Rareoil:
Redmi phones are known to be cheaply made with low quality materials in them, they are in the same league with techno, and infinix.

Software updates introduce more bugs than ever, their phones are known for having good specs on paper only, you will see 108mp camera and plenty of other big specs which do not translate to a better phone.

You are very correct. I bought one (Redmi 9A) and I am currently regretting it. In my own opinion, I think infinix and Tecno are much more better than them. Their marketers will soon flood this thread now and start attacking everybody anyway I don't blame them, it what they are been paid for. Just wait and see...

1 Like

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Mustack: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2022
You bought phone made for 2018 in 2022 and you're complaining..

Pls stop it..

Buy techno phone at that same price and make your comparison.

1 Like

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Dollywood(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Redmi phone are overhyped plastic inferior devices. The same people will bash Tecno and infinix, but it is safe to say Tecno and Infinix will serve you better than Redmi. They have specifications that won't show in phone performance, and they also have the worst camera quality I have ever seen. The best android device is still Samsung. No matter the how little the specs of a Samsung device is, it will serve you till you can't anymore.

9 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Jazzman01:

You are very correct. I bought one (Redmi 9A) and I am currently regretting it. In my own opinion, I think infinix and Tecno are much more better than them. Their marketers will soon flood this thread now and start attacking everybody anyway I don't blame them, it what they are been paid for. Just wait and see...
what's your regret in using the 9a and how much did you buy it
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by noCAP(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
If you want to enjoy redmi, go for their pro versions. You won't regret wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Lilsameey: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rareoil:

Just say you don't have money to buy the A class Xiaomi products.....Y'all buy phone under 80k and be expecting it to perform the same as phone of 200k plus.

8 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by IHATESCAMMERSS: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Seeing some people bashing Redmi Phones. But the only reason you're having the issue you have with Redmi Phones is that you buy low-budget Redmi phones like the one talking about buying Redmi 9A. Why won't you have issues? Lmao...

I use a Redmi Note 11 with 6GB RAM plus 2GB RAM extension, 128GB and it's by far the best phone I've used. I've bought Infinix, Tecno, Samsung, Oppo but I'll choose Redmi any f*cking day. The Camera is spectacular, 5000 mAH battery, it's very good for gaming. In fact, it's exceptional in that aspect. The design is sleek and simple. Not ugly like your regular Tecno, iTel and Infinix Phones and the UI is just Perfect.

Daaammmnnnn I'm out of here Nigarrrrrr...

7 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by NorthernersSuck: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dollywood:
Redmi phone are overhyped plastic inferior devices. The same people will bash Tecno and infinix, but it is safe to say Tecno and Infinix will serve you better than Redmi. They are have specifications that won't show in phone performance, and they also have the worst camera quality I have ever seen. The best android device is still Samsung. No matter the how little the specs of a Samsung device is, it will serve you till you can't anymore.

You're right my dear friend, I'm beginning to suspect something here, most of all the second hand used phone advert here are mainly Redmi Phones products, how can somebody Who bought phone under 2 or 3 months decided to sell it out? Something must be wrong somewhere, abeg, I don change my mind about selling my Infinix hot 8 for Xiaomi Redmi product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Dollywood(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

You're right my dear friend, I'm beginning to suspect something here, most of all the second hand used phone advert here are mainly Redmi Phones products, how can somebody Who bought phone under 2 or 3 months decided to sell it out? Something must be wrong somewhere, abeg, I don change my mind about selling my Infinix hot 8 for Xiaomi Redmi product

Exactly. Those people are really sneaky. They won't say the truth because they are disappointed big time after the all the hype. I almost got a Xiaomi phone last year, at the last minute I changed my mind and got a Samsung phone instead. Im glad I made that decision.

3 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Rareoil(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lilsameey:
Just say you don't have money to buy the A class Xiaomi products.....Y'all buy phone under 80k and be expecting it to perform the same as phone of 200k plus.

Some Tecno phones have better build quality than some redmi phones, even at the same price range.

Also Xiaomi phones are known for being buggy doesn't matter if it is a 50k phone or 250k phone, miui is buggy as fvck

3 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Lilsameey: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Rareoil:

Some Tecno phones have better build quality than some redmi phones, even at the same price range.

Also Xiaomi phones are known for being buggy doesn't matter if it is a 50k phone or 250k phone, miui is buggy as fvck
But you won't mention how Tecno, Infinix camera expires as time goes on, You won't mention lagging on Tecno and infinix phones. I use Poco f3, and I repeat and will repeat again,..Am not sure, there's a Tecno or Infinix products that can beat the phone hands down. Miui that has bugs always gets update to fix the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by edoairways: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dollywood:

Exactly. Those people are really sneaky. They won't say the truth because they are disappointed big time after the all the hype. I almost got a Xiaomi phone last year, at the last minute I changed my mind and got a Samsung phone instead. Im glad I made that decision.
Redmni phones are good especially the budget ones ( note series). I have been using redmni for about a year and some months and I haven't visited Carl care center

2 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Mustack: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lilsameey:

Don't mind them
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Meister(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lilsameey:
But you won't mention how Tecno, Infinix camera expires as time goes on, You won't mention lagging on Tecno and infinix phones. I use Poco f3, and I repeat and will repeat again,..Am not sure, there's a Tecno or Infinix products that can beat the phone hands down. Miui that has bugs always gets update to fix the issue.

Stop replying these people boss, they literally don't know jack shit about phones.
If you ask that bingo to mention one Tecno phone with a better build than any Xiaomi in the same price range like he mentioned you won't see him again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by YunqTee: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have been using my redmi 8 since February 2020 till date, no issues at all, still using the follow come charger... Have heard a few complains from some people but mine is working just fine
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Lilsameey: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mustack:

Don't mind them
I leave them to their eye brands, Make dem no wise up sey, nah rubbish phones dem dey sell for them.
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Lilsameey: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Meister:

Stop replying these people boss, they literally don't know jack shit about phones.
If you ask that bingo to mention one Tecno phone with a better build than any Xiaomi in the same price range like he mentioned you won't see him again.
I swear, I have been a Tecno and infinix user, right from day one, Since the day my hands touched Xiaomi, I felt a very heavy difference.

8 Likes

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by jesse8048(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's disrespectful to compare redmi and infinix and tecno phones. In what area does tecno come close to redmi. Is it built, body, updates or what? Name any tecno or infinix in same price range with a redmi that will come close to redmi.

1 Like

Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by phr0nesis(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don't know the bugs or Xiaomi issues you guys are talking about. I bought Redmi 8A January 2020 and just recently switched to note 11. I never experienced any issue with it.
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by teacherbim(f): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Xiaomi phones are good

The only problems I have with them is lack of phone pouch angry
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by ucnotjustok: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
phr0nesis:
I don't know the bugs or Xiaomi issues you guys are talking about. I bought Redmi 8A January 2020 and just recently switched to note 11. I never experienced any issue with it.
Boss Abeg how much you buy the Redmi Note 11, I dey look for better Redmi phone to purchase
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by phr0nesis(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
ucnotjustok:

Boss Abeg how much you buy the Redmi Note 11, I dey look for better Redmi phone to purchase
₦136k
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by stynnar(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
I have been using Redmi Note 10 Pro Max for about a year the phone na beast, whether on gaming, camera or speed and battery that phone is something else and mind you the 108mp is something more than unique. Me wey don sell my camon 18 troway.
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by Rebuke: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
IHATESCAMMERSS:
Seeing some people bashing Redmi Phones. But the only reason you're having the issue you have with Redmi Phones is that you buy low-budget Redmi phones like the one talking about buying Redmi 9A. Why won't you have issues? Lmao...

I use a Redmi Note 11 with 6GB RAM plus 2GB RAM extension, 128GB and it's by far the best phone I've used. I've bought Infinix, Tecno, Samsung, Oppo but I'll choose Redmi any f*cking day. The Camera is spectacular, 5000 mAH battery, it's very good for gaming. In fact, it's exceptional in that aspect. The design is sleek and simple. Not ugly like your regular Tecno, iTel and Infinix Phones and the UI is just Perfect.

Daaammmnnnn I'm out of here Nigarrrrrr...

I was enjoying yhur post till I got to the part yhu mentioned Samsung 😌😌😌

Who compares a Samsung phone with any of those products yhu mentioned? 😕😕

A Samsung phone anytime please.
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by ucnotjustok: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
phr0nesis:

₦136k
Is it the pro?
Re: Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? by phr0nesis(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
ucnotjustok:

Is it the pro?
No

(1) (Reply)

See How To Show Your Internet Speed Indicator In The Android Status Bar / List Of Android "Secret Codes", Tips And Tricks For Free / Get 1GB For N500 On Airtel (100% Working), See Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.