Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Much Clients Do You Get In A Week? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Clients Do You Get In A Week? (157 Views)

How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / Top 10 Tips To Make 600 Dollars A Week Online / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Clients Do You Get In A Week? by KingClavi(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
This should be a rhetorical question. You ought to have the answer.

For your businessto grow to your expectation, you need to always talk about it to your friends, families and even foes.

No matter how busy you are, try to always talk about your business online and offline. No matter how weird your business or services may look or sound, so long as it yields money, always talk about it.

Create a good banner that explains your business or services and periodically post it on social media.

You can even print a hard copy of it and share to on the streets or drop at social places. It will help you.

Also, you can advertise your business on Facebook and Instagram using a sponsored Ads to boost your business' visibility. It helps also.

Using a targeted audience (people who stays in the location of your business) you can have more clients weekly.

Try all these and have your business boosted by 45% weekly.

If you want to boost your business online using sponsored Facebook and Instagram Ads, I can help you run the ads via Facebook page with just ₦700/day.

Write me a mail. (Check my signature for email)
Re: How Much Clients Do You Get In A Week? by KingClavi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Have you advertised your business today?

(1) (Reply)

The Top Digital Marketing Agency In 2022: A Definitive Guide For Busines Success / Dangote Moves 27 Places In April To Clinch 71st Richest Man In The World / Sell Like Crazy with WhatsApp (Whatsapp Monitization Hack)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.