Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (1649 Views)

Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SATANICALLY: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu do not believe in one Nigeria. Meaning; The remaining peace and unity amongst Nigerians would be as stake once we vote Tinubu in power. Tribalism and religious crises will be in play.

90% APC and BAT supporters can’t enter a car from Kaduna to Abuja with Tinubu as a driver. I can cross my heart. But same people want him as a President. To drive us to hell abi?

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1546442055429365760?t=OEjFXHrVxC4ihlqsOgOQcw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APC2: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Too bad for APC

3 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BigSarah(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
angry grin

Tinubu has made his choice, get your PvC and make your choice kiss

11 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by God1000(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good, it's an unmistakable message

6 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Odefani: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingbee90: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
undecided

I lost my respect for Tinubu when he finally settled for either El-Rufai or Shettima to be chosen as his VP given the fact that these 2 men are Boko haram sponsors.
How desperate can one be in his quest for Power??
TINUBU MUST FAIL FOR NAIJA TO BE GREAT AGAIN!!

11 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin THEY WILL ALL COME BACK AFTER TINUBU WINS. WHERE IS FANI KAYODE TODAY AFTER ALL HIS TALKS ABOUT APC?
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by grogolin: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is very smart, he has never believed in one Nigeria. Choosing a Muslim-muslim ticket is part of his plan to make Nigeria divide.

8 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by agadez007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sometimes I just feel nothing but pity for the old man,his handlers are to blame
They are egging him on calling him jagaban of Africa when in reality he is the Jagaban of bordillion Ikoyi

9 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC = asiwaju peoples party

7 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APCNGN: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
APC = asiwaju peoples party

grin

1 Like

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GoooodHardDick: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
By the time they have all dumped the druggie, Tinubu urchins go get sense. by then they'll be standing on his okpolo eyes!

Abeg get your PVC jare and let's vote massively for peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by omoharry(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
BigSarah:
angry grin

Very very good comment . Guys, Tinubu has made his choice .It's now up to you guys to get your PVC and make your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GoooodHardDick: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
agadez007:
Sometimes I just feel nothing but pity for the old man,his handlers are to blame
They are egging him on calling him jagaban of Africa when in reality he is the Jagaban of bordillion Ikoyi

This is exactly Why they're called Tinubu urchins. They keep deceiving the old ancestor, by calling and hailing him even when they clearly knows he stands no chance at all.

Of course we are know they're With him because of the bordillion.

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Esama: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
They will vote Atiku I guess.
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by omoharry(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
kingbee90:
undecided

I lost my respect for Tinubu when he finally settled for either El-Rufai or Shettima to be chosen as his VP given the fact that these 2 men are Boko haram sponsors.
How desperate can one be in his quest for Power??
TINUBU MUST FAIL FOR NAIJA TO BE GREAT AGAIN!!
He must have signed a part with the devil's from the north to do a Muslim Muslim as that would be the only reason why he would be supported to win the primary election.
Tinubu is desperate, and can sell his region to the Fulanis just be seat just to be president if Nigeria.
There is no different btw Buhari and Tinubu. . Buhari tried on various attempt to win the presidential election and even cried on national Television..Unknown to us, it was just to fulfill his life time ambition of being the president of Nigeria and not because he desires to lead. Same goes for Tinubu..He is not dying to be the President just because he want to serve Nigerians, but to fulfill his life time ambition. Nothing else..Like someone said,he has made his choice ,so it's now up to Nigerians to make Thiers

2 Likes

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kelsmatuc(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
BigSarah:
angry grin

d biggest truth
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Frigga13: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku/Okowa too sure ...

No be noise

Pulling it on ground .. no be propaganda

Northwest go shock
Apc ..

East and south .. down for Pdp

North central Pdp..!

The victory too sure

Power to the people
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
All sane Nigerians must collapse Tinubu's unfortunate dream. He has proven he is a sectional leader..... Saying it is the yoruba and and my turn is enough to abandon the old greedy man.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiBMC(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
The man's a desperate f00l that has gone mad with ambition. E no fit better for Tinubu. No be curse....na certain fact
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ThAGodFaThEr2: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Esama:
They will vote Atiku I guess.
Shut up for once, tribal bigot.
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goddey18(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
No need to talk much, our PVC will certainly talk for us. We have been taken for granted for so long. This decision my Tinubu is a huge slap on the face of every sane Christians.

1 Like

Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Oilwell(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
1: angry grin

Yes oh. Nigerian Christians is time to rise up get your PVCs and make your choice got tgeu have made their own choice
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Think9ja(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
I personally think Tinubu will win this election. This is because it's already looking like a war between Muslims and Christians and Muslims will do everything to make sure he emerges just to spite Christians.

However, this country will not be the same again after 2023 election as there will be agitations in almost every part of this country. This thing Tinubu has started will continue and there will come a time when Christians will be denied even a cleaner's job for incompetence. Tinubu should never have put us in this position.

People are just failing to look at the bigger picture.

Federal character will soon be abolished and again, it will be because of competence.
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Rahkman: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Get ur pvc and stop complaining
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
politicians been came his choice, get your PvC and make your choice
Re: Saleem Dumps Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by backnbeta(f): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Northerners dumping APCheat to consolidate the Northern islamisation agenda with Atiku undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? / DSS Disbanded / Obi's Supporters Continue To Threaten Judges Families With Incendiary Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.