Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC (15449 Views)

2023: Uncertainty Over Fate Of PDP, APC Candidates In 4 States / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) / Uncertainty Trails APC March 26 National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by tunjijones(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
It’s very obvious Yoruba people are jittery about Gej Apc moves

Over here in the North.. Gej popularity is over 100% first reason why Apc is considering him.
But Yoruba people .. Dey stay in their Ogbomosho home .. talking careless

Yoruba think say Na some obaship Yoruba contest

Gej is eligible and best choice of Apc

Power to the people

North 2023

Is Jonathan even an APC member.

If APC gives their ticket to Jonathan, that wld be the end of the party cos there will be too many disgruntled members that wld leave the party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Tvoice: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Confused people everywhere, na look I sitdon here dey look una .
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Gentlerespect76: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Forzs:
• Jonathan’s backers in dilemma over APC’s past attacks on ex-President, fear rejection

• Aspirants looking for consensus are lazy, nobody will impose candidate – Tinubu group

• VP will emerge candidate – Supporters

• Yahaya Bello’ll beat GEJ – Campaign council

https://punchng.com/2023-uncertainty-trails-jonathans-candidacy-in-apc/?amp

I pity Nigeria. This country that could survive on autopilot for 6 years.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Guyman02: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2022
come and see what your party is doing, they want to bring the same man you spent a chunk of your life demonizing online as a candidate, what has changed, is he no longer clueless and corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by penplus: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Is Yahaya Bello really contesting? Hmmm
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by UncommonLogic: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Jonathan ko, Jona-daft ni.
Rubbish rumors and innuendos everywhere.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by UncommonLogic: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Guyman02:
come and see what your party is doing, they want to bring the same man you spent a chunk of your life demonizing online as a candidate, what has changed, is he no longer clueless and corrupt?
Obviously you believe every trash you read online. grin
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by oyeb15: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Jonathan has no shame. It's only in Nigeria that a WAEC holder get more reasoning and control over a PhD holder
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by phemmie06(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2022
ragnarokmama:
I won't vote for him by God's grace. He had his turn already, we should be trying to move forward not backwards.
You're right but the backward of GEJ would be better than forward of the entire impostor of progress.
But is international engagement is OK for me
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Ozinlex: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2022
We know those scared of GEJ joining APC.

A few sincere people we know, but many in here are just bothered about the Mannequin they plan to push down our throat and see GEJ as a big hurdle against their "god"

As a South South guy that believe in justice and fairness, I stand with the South Easterners to produce the next President or we allow the South South to complete their term through GEJ.

Otherwise the North should continue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Innomach(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:
Hmm! Jonathan is naive and primitive to even listen to this in the first place, this really show he has no principle and dignity to protect, imagine a party that disgraced you out of been incompetent and useless are now telling you you are no more useless, just come and spend 4 years and leave, I am sure some guys have taken something from him if not how would the party even market him in the first place, not everyone in apc is brainless and clueless, I know this DOA.

All is politics, man. It should be without bitterness. In politics, no permanent friend or enemy but permanent interests.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by tolue42(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
The amala and ewedu politics the Yorubas played in 2015 is coming back to hunt them in 2023 cheesy

So Amaechi in not the anointing candidate again ? You guys are jokers...Stand on your ground .
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
D kind beating jona go receive ehn........all dis ipigs have started their mumu analysis again, at d end dey will switch to another jagons

If Jonathan comes out, he will win. But e fit deadly for many politicians.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Slynation(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2022
DMerciful:
If GEJ comes back, there's no politician in Nigeria that can defeat him. His biggest huddle is the primary afterwhich it would be smooth sailing!
Not everybody are fools, he will lose woefully, if he even considers jumping party to APC, then I will know that "clueless" they have been calling him ever since was not an insult but a compliment...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by MikoB: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Innomach:

All is politics, man. It should be without bitterness. In politics, no permanent friend or enemy but permanent interests.

My brother anything someone does in life be it politics or whatever, you must be principled, if not you will be taken for granted.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Saintinoo(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2022
MikoB:
Hmm! Jonathan is naive and primitive to even listen to this in the first place, this really show he has no principle and dignity to protect, imagine a party that disgraced you out of been incompetent and useless are now telling you you are no more useless, just come and spend 4 years and leave, I am sure some guys have taken something from him if not how would the party even market him in the first place, not everyone in apc is brainless and clueless, I know this is DOA.

Really, because he is a treat to Tinubu and Osibanjo becoming president. Better start preparing your mind for that.

Jonathan is coming back.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Saintinoo(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The in-house Northern cabal spearheaded by Malami & Co are scheming for GEJ candidature just for their self interest. They are more comfortable with his single term status so that power can return to North.

I learnt that GEJ is seriously considering the offer but if he accept it, then it may end in premium tears for him.
GEJ shouldn't take his supporters goodwill for granted.

If Jonathan accepts, he will win, the North will vote Jonathan, the South South will vote him, so what's remaining?

APC will rig for him, Buhari will send soldiers to help him win, CBN vault will be open for him to win. So what will stop Jonathan from winning?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by edogu(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2022
I thought dogs don't go back to their vomit?
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Coolcash1: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian politicians no principle no ideology. If he ever agrees to be lured into APC then he’s truly a weakling they called him
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Saintinoo(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Forzs:
• Jonathan’s backers in dilemma over APC’s past attacks on ex-President, fear rejection

• Aspirants looking for consensus are lazy, nobody will impose candidate – Tinubu group

Yorubas are calling Jonathan all manner of names if he accepts to run, thesame man they cut short his second term in 2015 and brought us a failure as president.

Jonathan must decamp to APC, he will get the ticket and he will contest. I don't see anything stopping Jonathan from winning the 2023 elections.

The North will vote him 100 percent, South South will vote him, that's all that is needed, Buhari supports him, Tinubu will learn never to betray a fellow southerner next time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by ezegold4we: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2022
What APC cannot destroy does not exist

Jonathan,pls run for ur Honour.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by helinues: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
SE/SS presidency or the north continues

Yoruba presidency na fallacy

Na on thos moniker you dey again, I dey watch you
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by storm001(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2022
GEJ will fail woefully if he Contest under APC.

The remaining love we the South have for him will be no more.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Agugbadin: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
D kind beating jona go receive ehn........all dis ipigs have started their mumu analysis again, at d end dey will switch to another jagons

Dem go a get a beating.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Caseless: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2022
ragnarokmama:
I won't vote for him by God's grace. He had his turn already, we should be trying to move forward not backwards.
This is why our leaders don't situp - they know they can misbehave and we'll forgive them after some years.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
SE/SS presidency or the north continues

Yoruba presidency na fallacy
Wake up from your dreams
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by DMerciful(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2022
You haven't said anything. I'm telling you that if he is either APC or PDP presidential candidate, nobody can defeat him right now!
Slynation:
Not everybody are fools, he will lose woefully, if he even considers jumping party to APC, then I will know that "clueless" they have been calling him ever since was not an insult but a compliment...
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by victorsola: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Forzs:

most times when I read things like this it baffles me as to if Nigerians get brain atall . Someone that is very clueless as to governance, someone they will ask questions in an interview and wount deliver justice to it , someone under is watch embezzlement was like a norm . Well he might be better than buhari but it’s still the worse at this moment. I prefer tinubu to all candidates on ground because of his past works in Lagos and what the other governors are leveraging on . If u chop money and I still do things for country is better than somebody who chops the revenue and does nothing . So my point oo.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Tareq1105: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Born2Breed:
Jonathan isn't coming back.

He shouldn't come bcoz those people are waiting to disgrace him.

I just hope he would not allow the little respect and honour Nigerians have for him to be washed away.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by slivertongue: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
This back and forth story is obviously a lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Congratulates Super Eagles / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.