Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State (21505 Views)

Rivers 2023: Magnus Abe Joins SDP / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by OmoManU: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2022
duro4chang:
These are the people that will vote not the people that will be on nairaland typing .

or on twitter and ig ranting nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by SunMusk(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2022
I thought is a drug kingpin from Chicago what does he need Lagos money for again??
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu

Tinubu will empty Lagos Treasury on his useless ambition that won't fly

Lagos is currently the state with highest debt, I see more debt loading .
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by West1side: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Yes o Nigeria deserve the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that could not pay workers for 13 months upon all the loot peter Obi packed into his daughter foreign acct

SmartPolician:
This is exactly what I am talking about!

A candidate doesn't have to come from a region with a high voting strength to win elections. You just need influential party members to key into your presidential ambition. Sometimes, I feel that democracy is way too expensive to practice though.

As for Bola Tinubu, let's see how he will win the primaries first. Nigeria doesn't deserve old men in Aso Rock anymore. Buhari has taught us enough lesson already.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Gozac: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Amaechi has real Rivers delegates in the bag while Magnus Abe is deceiving our Tinubu after collecting his own share of bullion van dollars grin grin

Someone is being scammed heavily in broad daylight grin
Abe is a dead politically in River state, he is campaign for Tinubu is a show for entertainment purposes only
Amaechi will be the flag bearer of APC
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2022
ragnarokmama:
cheesy But NWC has said Amaechi's faction is the only authentic APC in Rivers. Magnus is a sharp Rivers man grin
if amaechi show too, crowd go follow. Na paid crowd.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Gozac:

Abe is a dead politically in River state, he is campaign for Tinubu is a show for entertainment purposes only
Amaechi will be the flag bearer of APC
amaechi is far frm flagbearer
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Until Amaechi comes to terms with the street credibility of Magnus Abe they're not ready to win Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by wingmanIII: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Mumu Magnus, no wonder amaechi discarded him earlier on.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
TO THOSE THAT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA,SINCERELY LET US MAKE TINUBU INTERIM PRESIDENT, LET HIM GOVERN FOR 90DAYS,CONDUCT ELECTION AND HANDOVER TO S.E undecided .TINUBU DESERVES IT because HE FOUGHT FOR THIS NASSENT DEMOCRACY AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR ALL THOSE AND PPL HE NURTURED INTO GOVT POSITIONS. REMEMBER,POSTERITY WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU NAIJA PPL IF YOU DONT ADD MR.PRESIDENT TO TINUBU'S TITLE angry
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by AntonVince: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
duro4chang:
These are the people that will vote not the people that will be on nairaland typing .

I assure you that less than 5% of these people here will vote Tinubu in the unlikely event that he even gets the APC ticket.
These ones are just there for their own cut of the bullion van loot.

grin
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by duro4chang(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
AntonVince:

I assure you that less than 5% of these people here will vote Tinubu in the unlikely event that he even gets the APC ticket.
These ones are just there for their own cut of the bullion van loot.

grin
Voting is not done on nairaland. Let us wait till election time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by emilo2bad: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
marcusaurelio:
you will definitely say anything to appease your wailing soul. Tinubu is the most hated politician in the History of Nigeria but guess what? You might end up in the gallows the day he’s declared the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Most hate in Nigeria? Say who so you now speak for Nigeria abeg face your front no body appoint you as Nigeria spoke man. If you hate him fine. Not majority Nigerians as I am seeing it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by AbuAeesha: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu

but u didn't state that lagos state also has the highest infrastructural development both ongoing and finished.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Allen102: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
This is interesting,! I wonder why he went to Okrika to camping for Tinubu instead of his home town. undecided cc worworboy.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by GoodMuyis(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
Prosmobi:
Small money we go forget our sufferings...wait o! our vote dey count?

Vote dey count o...
You see say politician dey pay for vote na, so e day count
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by EmmyCC: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Amaechi has real Rivers delegates in the bag while Magnus Abe is deceiving our Tinubu after collecting his own share of bullion van dollars grin grin

Someone is being scammed heavily in broad daylight grin
LOL, make man cash out nah.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Akponmfet: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Akponmfet: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
I suggest Sniper.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by ZombieSlaughter: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Magnus the Ogoni man don run Tilumbu street. Bwahahaha! grin grin

My guy don collect him share. grin
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Gist1234(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Show us the crowed and Magnus Abe.
Don't bring up crowded political campaigns before now and tag it Magnus.
Una dey wash una self
We know how far for APC Rivers state
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu

You’re still crying salty tears; After the election, you will cry blood and I will be here to laugh at you.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by PrinceOfLagos: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
seunmsg:

You’re still crying salty tears; After the election, you will cry blood and I will be here to laugh at you.
May 30th is almost here, we would see who will cry

My predictions always comes to reality so this one about Tinubu won't be different
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by WorWorBoy: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Allen102:
This is interesting,! I wonder why he went to Okrika to camping for Tinubu instead of his home town. undecided cc worworboy.
The question you should be asking is, what will Okrika people gain by supporting Apc or Tinubu?
The answer is nothing nothing , forget all these fallacy, Magnus Abe is completely irrelevant when it comes to Rivers State you should know this by now. So this Tinubu campaign in Okrika, is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by hotseat: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
The Tinubu tsunami is , insha Allah, sweeping across the states of the federation.

Kudos to all Riverians!

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT): an epitome of a visionary leader!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Graysons: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
WorWorBoy:
The question you should be asking is, what will Okrika people gain by supporting Apc or Tinubu?
The answer is nothing nothing , forget all these fallacy, Magnus Abe is completely irrelevant when it comes to Rivers State you should know this by now. So this Tinubu campaign in Okrika, is dead on arrival.
And let's not forget that Jonathan wife patient is from Okrika if I can recall correctly, Tinubu and yoruba people are the reason Jonathan was kicked out of office. Oh 2023 is going to be interesting.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Allen102: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
WorWorBoy:
My problem is why did he come to Okrika to camping? why didn't he campaign in Elem his home town. sad
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by WorWorBoy: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Allen102:
My problem is why did he come to Okrika to camping? why didn't he campaign in Elem his home town. sad
Cause Okrika people no get sense na. undecided No be support we sabi support people? From Odili to, Ameachi, to Wike how far for us? undecided
Make we no wake up.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Allen102: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Cause Okrika people no get sense na. undecided No be support we sabi support people? From Odili to, Ameachi, to Wike how far for us? undecided
Make we no wake up.
*sigh*
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by IfnobeGod20: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
duro4chang:
You people don't know the distinction between electorate and delegate. Delegates are present and former elective party officials and not just party members.
Of all the people there may not be up to 10 delegates and can be scheme out by APC Secretariat during compilation of delegates' list.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You people don't know the distinction between electorate and delegate. Delegates are present and former elective party officials and not just party members.
Of all the people there may not be up to 10 delegates and can be scheme out by APC Secretariat during compilation of delegates' list.
I will advise you to wait until the end of the election.
Re: 2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State by Mandate2023: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

May 30th is almost here, we would see who will cry

My predictions always comes to reality so this one about Tinubu won't be different

Ema gbo werey......is dis bet9ja

U sha no wan get sense imo boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okoi Obono-Obla: "Biafra Referendum Legally & Politically Impossible" / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Bribery: NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Orders Their Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.