Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs (18728 Views)

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State / The Difference Between Obio/akpor And PH Lgas 95% Don't Know About / Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Lanrelagboi: 4:58pm On May 05, 2022
ASIWAJU Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Train On The Move …

Senator Magnus Abe today during the inauguration BATS-Vanguard in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt City LGAs at Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, Port Harcourt.

It was at this same spot in 2014 that then Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mbu Joseph Mbu brutalized and almost killed Abe when the respected Senator was laboring hard to build APC in Rivers State.

In that event, Rivers State Government had released a statement that the bullet Abe received was meant for Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

It is on this same ground today the the Bola Tinubu movement in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt City LGAs were launched, on the sacrifices of Magnus Abe.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Malory: 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
Waste of time and resources

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by GardenOfGod(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
Is alright

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Dapson73(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
BAT presence is everywhere.

Kudos to the incoming governor of Rivers for the good job.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by xyjoe(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
This serious.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Freshfish4: 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
Bat my as*

17 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by chibuike65: 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
What of Amaache your brother
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Igboland: 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
A particular foolish n pathetic senseless tribe with uncountable number of lunatics n fools on SM will come on this thread to wail their miserable souks away shortly. Just watch, I know kuku mention any tribe.

There are coming one by one.
Malory:
Administration1:
I spit on whosever with his senses intact want to derail or cause to be derailed the direction this country is going in terms of snatching her back from the old and senseless cabal of nonagenarians plying themselves as the restorer of hope.
Enough is enough, how can a youth prefer to install his grandfather as a president.

I don't respond to mentions and I am responsible for my comment
englishmart:
Tinubu that can't stand unaided for 20-mins. Tinubu that's jittery, old, incapacitated and vegetative. Tinubu can't even flog a child,che will end up flogging himself. Someone who can't sign his signature.
I believe he should remain alive and take his prescription seriously. No need to make needless history. No sane Nigerian wants Buhari pro-max
EssenLtd:
So they took the campaign to school.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Administration1: 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
I spit on whosever with his senses intact want to derail or cause to be derailed the direction this country is going in terms of snatching her back from the old and senseless cabal of nonagenarians plying themselves as the restorer of hope.
Enough is enough, how can a youth prefer to install his grandfather as a president.

I don't respond to mentions and I am responsible for my comment

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Qiduh(f): 5:17pm On May 05, 2022
Way to go!

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Frankest20(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu is being meticulous about his campaign with greatness and ruthlessness in penetration.
Other aspirants are waiting for PMB unfortunately, PMB will disappoint them as usual.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Praxis758: 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu has the most spread in APC of today.

Just see how strategic he is in erecting a pillar at the yard of Amaechi.

Magnus Abe remains a nightmare for the Amaechi’s camp in RS.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Igboland: 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
Na Olympic president Amechi wan go for not Nigeria president.

chibuike65:
What of Amaache your brother

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Fmlao: 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
What I know is that, we will have another president in 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Jamesmadisson(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
Oya na
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
Tell Truth, you're PAINED with this development undecided
Malory:

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu that can't stand unaided for 20-mins. Tinubu that's jittery, old, incapacitated and vegetative. Tinubu can't even flog a child, he will end up flogging himself. Someone who can't sign his signature.
I believe he should remain alive and take his prescription seriously. No need to make needless history. No sane Nigerian wants Buhari pro-max

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Awanne: 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
on poiny

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by chibuike65: 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Igboland:
Na Olympic president Amechi wan go for not Nigeria president.

haahahaha this man

5 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by muhyeenisce(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
IGBO need mental revolution to play politics

10 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
Why won't Amaechi just support Magnus Abe for governorship? The man is popular.

6 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Tinubuadvocate: 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
Let them waste it you said that during Buhari campaign here is the result today.
Malory:

54 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by obembet(f): 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:

I can't blame u cos u don't understand politics. The best friend of peter obi can even vote for Tinubu as long as he going to benefit him.

Politics is a game of benefit.

All politician think of what they are going to benefit if they support Mr. A. Or Mr. B. Real politician don't consider tribe or religion.

Politics Is beyond social media. Anybody can win on Twitter.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by EssenLtd: 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
So they took the campaign to school.
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Emilokoiyawon: 5:25pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy The tears of Mkpumiriri addicts are just starting...by the time B.A.T is done with them they will fill the lagoon with their tears. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by OderaOdesigo: 5:25pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:

Very jealous and pained IPOB/ESN miscreant identified.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On May 05, 2022
BAT is a dangerous, tricky specie...it has both the features of a bird and a mammal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officer & Traffic Wardens Battle Over Parking Space in Lagos Area.PICS / President Buhari Departs For Germany (Photos) / EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.