Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid (23982 Views)

Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Newton2024: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu is a yoloba muslim using muric yoloba Muslims to attack yoloba Christians so he can have chance

Tinubu is a religious bigot

1 Like

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
blkmum700:

Here comes a lose sheep, post the next verses.

Lost goat, see what that idol (allah) Muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh is up to. Hatred galore

1 Like

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Myablew: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian with this religions.. I pray those our so call religions leaders get some senses.

Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/25/muric-opposes-governor-babajide-sanwo-olus-second-term-bid
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Padipadi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Christians just completed 2 terms, meaning Ambode used 4 years and Sanwoolu used 4 years.
Do you also remember Tinubu used 8 years and Fashola used 8 years. Both are Muslims. If added together, that's 16 years of Muslim governors of Lagos non stop.
So...if MURIC's maths is sensible, a Christian gov should be in Lagos for the next 8 years to balance the equation.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by fcetbici(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Waiting for the muric do not speak Yoruba Muslims mind clowns

I even believe tinubu is very lucky because Christian's make up over 60% of Lagos population both Yoruba Christian's and other indigenes

How they have allowed Yoruba Muslim to be dictating who rules them is what I don't know
Stop deceiving yourself. Lagos state is dominated by Muslims

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by gwinaB(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu did 8 years, fashola came next and did 8 years. They were both Muslims, were was muric?
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Osaze007: 1:22am On Apr 26, 2022
fcetbici:
Stop deceiving yourself. Lagos state is dominated by Muslims

grin That’s the indigeneous count for Lagos of today 65% are Christians

1 Like

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Akponmfet: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2022
This is why Nigeria will remain a shithole forever, Nigerians are just too primitive.
What has the religion of a governor got to do with how well he is going to perform in office?
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Jilo83(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2022
This mumuric never do mathematics for school?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim) 1999-2007
Babatunde Raji Fashola(Muslim) 2007-2015.

8+8=16years.

Akinwumi Ambode (Christian) 2015-2019
Babajide Sanwolu(Christian) 2019-2023

4+4=8years
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Nezan(m): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Is Ishaq Akuntola the only official of MURIC? I haven't heard of any other official releasing pronouncements
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Antiislaam:

Lost goat, see what that idol (allah) Muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh is up to. Hatred galore

mumu, if you must attack something, at least try to be honest.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Banter1(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2022
This same ediota that wants Tifnubu to take over from buhari a muslim. Abi em no realise say its the turn of christians to be president? Two faced modafukers. THEY WEAR THEIR RELIGION LIKE WAR SWEATER.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Lifeemetu(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2022
I thought Fashiola was a Muslim And Jagaban
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by saiji: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2022
what is muric pls . why media given them more publicity like this. Are they terrorist group
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/25/muric-opposes-governor-babajide-sanwo-olus-second-term-bid
But it is ok for Tinubu a Muslim to take over from Buhari, another Muslim in 2023? Hypocritical fools everywhere.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omooba77:

How this country go develop with all these kinda reasoning and thrash? Useless country people everywhere.....who those useless religions help? Do those religions stop them from stealing our commonwealth? Thunder fire una there
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
blkmum700:

mumu, if you must attack something, at least try to be honest.

Slave, am I the author of Quran 5:51 that says:

O ye who believe ! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily ALLAH guides not the unjust people

You should tell that idol called allah that he is not honest because he was the author of ur Quran
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Antiislaam:

Slave, am I the author of Quran 5:51 that says:

O ye who believe ! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily ALLAH guides not the unjust people

You should tell that idol called allah that he is not honest because he was the author of ur Quran

Gerraout of here, you’re just a pained bigot, stop crying , I can’t help you.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 4:24am On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

Gerraout of here, you’re just a pained bigot, stop crying , I can’t help you.

I am pained for revealing the hatred your god allah has towards the Jews and Christians in which his paedophile messenger Muhammad and his followers are doing till today by killing Christians and Jews right? grin is like this your 1-0-1 fasting is affecting your brain as you don't know what you're saying

Help yourself, help your co. slaves, tell them to stop killing we Christians for islam and your idolic god called allah your messenger inherited from his pagan father, Abd allāh
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

I am pained for revealing the hatred your god allah has towards the Jews and Christians in which his paedophile messenger Muhammad and his followers are doing till today by killing Christians and Jews right? grin is like this your 1-0-1 fasting is affecting your brain as you don't know what you're saying

Help yourself, help your co. slaves, tell them to stop killing we Christians for islam and your idolic god called allah your messenger inherited from his pagan father, Abd allāh

It takes a man of known integrity and hypocrisy to try to attack Islam over a few verses of the Quran while ignoring the same type of verses that are very explicitly in his own religion's book. What problem does your God have with babies and animals that he has to order their slaughter? Leave the attacks on Islam to the atheists and pagans.

Does your god despise babies and animals but adores young virgin girls?

This one is playing hanky-panky with me. I don’t think you know who you have here.If not, you will never try this nonsense with me.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

It takes a man of known integrity and hypocrisy to try to attack Islam over a few verses of the Quran while ignoring the same type of verses that are very explicitly in his own religion's book. What problem does your God have with babies and animals that he has to order their slaughter? Leave the attacks on Islam to the atheists and pagans.

Does your god despise babies and animals but adores young virgin girls?

This one is playing hanky-panky with me. I don’t think you know who you have here.If not, you will never try this nonsense with me.

I don't think you know who Antiislaam is, ask about him from AntiChristian, Empire, and co.

My God never ask us to hate you Muslims let alone killing you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim on earth

Antiislaam:

Quran 5:51

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

I don't think you know who Antiislaam is, ask about him from AntiChristian, Empire, and co.

My God never ask us to hate you Muslims let alone killing you Muslims since Adam was the first Muslim on earth

Mr. Man Before coming here to discuss Islam, you should go through the verses in your religion book and fix them. Stop displaying your ignorance and hypocrisy on public forums. Those who tried to do it were never successful, and you anti-Islamists will never be successful, even if it takes you thousands of years to research Islam.I know that hypocrites don't have shame, but don't be a silly one. The most stupid thing in the world is to attack people when you're not even perfect enough to defend yourself.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

Mr. Man Before coming here to discuss Islam, you should go through the verses in your religion book and fix them. Stop displaying your ignorance and hypocrisy on public forums. Those who tried to do it were never successful, and you anti-Islamists will never be successful, even if it takes you thousands of years to research Islam.I know that hypocrites don't have shame, but don't be a silly one. The most stupid thing in the world is to attack people when you're not even perfect enough to defend yourself.

Is there any verse in my book that ask us to hate you Muslims or to kill you muslims since according to allah the author of Quran, Adam was the first Muslim?

See another hatred against the Jews and Christians as showed by your messenger muhammad from the picture below

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

Is there any verse in my book that ask us to hate you Muslims or to kill you muslims since according to allah the author of Quran, Adam was the first Muslim?

See another hatred against the Jews and Christians as shown by your messenger muhammad from the picture below

Lack of comprehension is something you also need to fix. You're simply admitting that your religious book is not perfect. The person you're trying to attack was named the greatest man of all time, not by Muslims but by Christians. You're lucky that I don't like debating religion because I believe in freedom of religion. If not, I will rip you to pieces. I rest my case. I don’t have time for limitless discussion with a hypocrite.You're perfectly okay with your god ordering the killing of infants and animals and keeping of vergins for satisfaction. What! Amazing. Like I said before, leave the attacks to the atheists. They don't fit you. You anti-Islam is still learning work to discredit Islam , go and learn more.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

Lack of comprehension is something you also need to fix. You're simply admitting that your religious book is not perfect. The person you're trying to attack was named the greatest man of all time, not by Muslims but by Christians. You're lucky that I don't like debating religion because I believe in freedom of religion. If not, I will rip you to pieces. I rest my case. I don’t have time for limitless discussion with a hypocrite.You're perfectly okay with your god ordering the killing of infants and animals and keeping of vergins for satisfaction. What! Amazing. Like I said before, leave the attacks to the atheists. They don't fit you. You anti-Islam is still learning work to discredit Islam , go and learn more.

Where did I admitted that Bible is not perfect? Must you still be lying at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting? So asking you to quote where the Bible says we Christians should kill you Muslims means hypocrite, lack of comprehension, etc right?

A whole greatest man was poisoned to death grin he die a miserable death, the same greatest man in Quran 46:9 says he doesn't know where he goes after death, why? Because he was a false prophet never well versed or understanding of his own religion only to promise you 72 virgins in his god's sex paradise.. Sorry is your name ehn
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

Where did I admitted that Bible is not perfect? Must you still be lying at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting? So asking you to quote where the Bible says we Christians should kill you Muslims means hypocrite, lack of comprehension, etc right?

A whole greatest man was poisoned to death grin he die a miserable death, the same greatest man in Quran 46:9 says he doesn't know where he goes after death, why? Because he was a false prophet never well versed or understanding of his own religion only to promise you 72 virgins in his god's sex paradise.. Sorry is your name ehn

Let me help you out. Since you can’t figure out why you’re called a hypocrite, are there violent verses in your book? If so, that makes you a hypocrite. Did you agree with the command that says everything should be killed except the virgins?

how come you simple ignored all the violent verses in your book to focus on Quran , is sense far from you or you’re the one running away from it ?

I knew the ignorance was going to talk about the 72 Virgins.A narration that was already thrown in the trash bin by Muslims. We rejected the narration as not the words of God or the prophet, and a weak Hadith. But a fanatic like you will continue to recycle it to support your lane arguments, and I really don't want to talk about how your god doesn't know when the world is going to end. It's amusing to hear you say that my prophet has no idea where he's going after he dies. While your god doesn't even know when his creation is going to end, not even the hour, I hope you haven't smoked Igbo, because you have continued to display not only ignorance here but a lack of sense as well. How come you keep getting worse the more you go ?
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

Let me help you out. Since you can’t figure out why you’re called a hypocrite, are there violent verses in your book? If so, that makes you a hypocrite. Did you agree with the command that says everything should be killed except the virgins?

Quote one violent Bible verse that says you muslims should be killed or you muslims should be avoided.. Stop beating around the bush

blkmum700:

how come you simple ignored all the violent verses in your book to focus on Quran , is sense far from you or you’re the one running away from it ?

Ohhh my God, see boy I hate repeating myself.. Just a Bible verse not two that says Christians and Jews should hate you Muslims

blkmum700:

I knew the ignorance was going to talk about the 72 Virgins.A narration that was already thrown in the trash bin by Muslims. We rejected the narration as not the words of God or the prophet, and a weak Hadith. But a fanatic like you will continue to recycle it to support your lane arguments, and I really don't want to talk about how your god doesn't know when the world is going to end. It's amusing to hear you say that my prophet has no idea where he's going after he dies. While your god doesn't even know when his creation is going to end, not even the hour, I hope you haven't smoked Igbo, because you have continued to display not only ignorance here but a lack of sense as well. How come you keep getting worse the more you go ?

So your own Quran is a thrash that you thrown inside the bin right? grin under the Shari'a Law shey you know the penalty for this? I quoted from Quran and hadith isn't it? Nawa ooo.. you muslims here on NL are just nothing but fools that have been brainwashed by the league of alfas and imams

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1663

Narrated Al-Miqdam bin Ma'diykarib:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head - and its gems are better than the world and what is in it - he is married to seventy two wives along Al-Huril-'Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives."

[Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، حَدَّثَنَا نُعَيْمُ بْنُ حَمَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ بْنُ الْوَلِيدِ، عَنْ بَحِيرِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنِ الْمِقْدَامِ بْنِ مَعْدِيكَرِبَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لِلشَّهِيدِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ سِتُّ خِصَالٍ يُغْفَرُ لَهُ فِي أَوَّلِ دَفْعَةٍ وَيَرَى مَقْعَدَهُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ وَيُجَارُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ وَيَأْمَنُ مِنَ الْفَزَعِ الأَكْبَرِ وَيُوضَعُ عَلَى رَأْسِهِ تَاجُ الْوَقَارِ الْيَاقُوتَةُ مِنْهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيهَا وَيُزَوَّجُ اثْنَتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَيُشَفَّعُ فِي سَبْعِينَ مِنْ أَقَارِبِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ صَحِيحٌ غَرِيبٌ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

Is this hadith da'if?

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

Quote one violent Bible verse that says you muslims should be killed or you muslims should be avoided.. Stop beating around the bush

Ohhh my God, see boy I hate repeating myself.. Just a Bible verse not two that says Christians and Jews should hate you Muslims

So your own Quran is a thrash that you thrown inside the bin right? grin under the Shari'a Law shey you know the penalty for this? I quoted from Quran and hadith isn't it? Nawa ooo.. you muslims here on NL are just nothing but fools that have been brainwashed by the league of alfas and imams

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1663

Narrated Al-Miqdam bin Ma'diykarib:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head - and its gems are better than the world and what is in it - he is married to seventy two wives along Al-Huril-'Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives."

[Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، حَدَّثَنَا نُعَيْمُ بْنُ حَمَّادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا بَقِيَّةُ بْنُ الْوَلِيدِ، عَنْ بَحِيرِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنِ الْمِقْدَامِ بْنِ مَعْدِيكَرِبَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لِلشَّهِيدِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ سِتُّ خِصَالٍ يُغْفَرُ لَهُ فِي أَوَّلِ دَفْعَةٍ وَيَرَى مَقْعَدَهُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ وَيُجَارُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ وَيَأْمَنُ مِنَ الْفَزَعِ الأَكْبَرِ وَيُوضَعُ عَلَى رَأْسِهِ تَاجُ الْوَقَارِ الْيَاقُوتَةُ مِنْهَا خَيْرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيهَا وَيُزَوَّجُ اثْنَتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَيُشَفَّعُ فِي سَبْعِينَ مِنْ أَقَارِبِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ صَحِيحٌ غَرِيبٌ ‏.‏
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

Is this hadith da'if?

This is the problem with copy-and-paste religion fanatics. You seem to be okay with violent verses in your book as long as it doesn't say you should kill Muslims or hate Muslims. You're okay with the killing of others, including animals and the elderly, as long as they are not Muslim.I don't need to start describing your hypocrisy in detail. That's why you have sense to think.

Where in the Quran does it mention 72 virgins? Only in a weak Hadith, which was rejected long before you were born. I repeat, leave the attack on Islam to the atheists. I was not only able to spot your double standard, but I was also able to figure out that sense is far from you. Good bye, my dear coconut bigot. If you want to debate religion, if you think you're an expert in religious studies, call for an open debate and don't hide behind Nairaland to attack people. I promised you that you would not be subjected to the David Wood treatment. I will simply tell the person to be nice to you, win my soul for your god and accept the challenges.
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

This is the problem with copy-and-paste religion fanatics. You seem to be okay with violent verses in your book as long as it doesn't say you should kill Muslims or hate Muslims. You're okay with the killing of others, including animals and the elderly, as long as they are not Muslim.I don't need to start describing your hypocrisy in detail. That's why you have sense to think.

Stop beating around the bush oga slave, pls just a Bible verse that says you Muslims should be avoided.. Is that hadith da'if? allah has not help you to answer that question..

I don attach the screenshots for your perusal observation

blkmum700:

Where in the Quran does it mention 72 virgins? Only in a weak Hadith, which was rejected long before you were born. I repeat, leave the attack on Islam to the atheists. I was not only able to spot your double standard, but I was also able to figure out that sense is far from you. Good bye, my dear coconut bigot. If you want to debate religion, if you think you're an expert in religious studies, call for an open debate and don't hide behind Nairaland to attack people. I promised you that you would not be subjected to the David Wood treatment. I will simply tell the person to be nice to you, win my soul for your god and accept the challenges.

Who are the young full-breasted (mature) maiden of equal age in Quran 78:34?

No escaping route for you grin

Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by blkmum700: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

Stop beating around the bush oga slave, pls just a Bible verse that says you Muslims should be avoided.. Is that hadith da'if? allah has not help you to answer that question..

I don attach the screenshots for your perusal observation

Who are the young full-breasted (mature) maiden of equal age in Quran 78:34?

No escaping route for you grin

You think you can interpolate your own words into the Quran? Does it say 72? Do you really think you can add and remove the way you do in your book? When you’re ready for the debate, mention me. Your teachers are also welcome to help you. I promise we are going to be nice to you, know hash responses.I repeat, win my soul for your god. What do you hope to gain from your attacks if not a soul for your god?
Re: MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid by Antiislaam(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
blkmum700:

You think you can interpolate your own words into the Quran? Does it say 72? Do you really think you can add and remove the way you do in your book? When you’re ready for the debate, mention me. Your teachers are also welcome to help you. I promise we are going to be nice to you, know hash responses.I repeat, win my soul for your god. What do you hope to gain from your attacks if not a soul for your god?

Am I the author of your glorious Quran? grin If it doesn't say 72 virgins but who are the young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age in Quran 78:34?

Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali

And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age

No escaping route for you! grin

Shebi you are satisfy now with that hadith, so next time stop arguing blindly okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / Breaking News: Ogun State Indigene Reject Saraki, Ask Kwara To Keep Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.