Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country (603 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wonder rider, Kunle Adeyanju who vowed to ride from the UK to Lagos is...taking to his words and accomplishing his ambition as he already got to an African continent from Europe, Casablanca in Morocco to be precised.

Adeyanju made this known through his social media handle where he posed with the caption:
*Breaking NEWS!!!!
I am in Africa!!!
#LondonToLagos

Remember Adeyanju started his ride from London to Lagos on the 19th of April and plans to arrive Lagos after 25 days of ride on a bike.

In a post through his handle on Wednesday, April 20, the man stated that he had traveled 720 kilometers on Day two of his journey from Bourges, France, to Girona, Spain.

On his tweet, he said: #LondonToLagos Charity Ride - Day 3
Girona - Valencia: 458KM

“I woke up to an early morning shower, and till 9am it was still raining and with no sign of receding, I was hoping the rain will stop so I can avoid riding in the rain because of the bitter cold.”

It's only a matter of time...

See more of his pictures when he got to Spain:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2022/04/ride-from-london-to-lagos-adeyanju.html?m=1

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by 9jacodedgist(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by Iniobong34: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
This guy mean am oh

but just imagine him having a ride within the 36 states in 9ja we all know what will happen las las grin
any way Safe journey

2 Likes

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by PhilGreen(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hope he's not landing through airport with his bike... Just wondering how he got all the clearing documents through the various countries. Hope I chop FTC for the first time

1 Like

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by Aidejay(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin you are still in Europe sir. Once you enter sub-saharan Africa you've officially entered the real Africa. The 3rd world, the republics of black underachievement. Welcome home.

1 Like

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by libertyfather(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Will he be driving back, make he reach sef make i ask, if no make he dash me the bike.....first to ask

1 Like

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by habsydiamond(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mr Adeyanju well done sir, please, I won go buy my own bike now maybe If u dey go back I fit join u make we carry bike enter UK back. Even if na Spain u fit push me reach I no mind.. I go find my way.. Cos dem don talk am say at all at all na him bad pass.

1 Like

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
angry cheesy
habsydiamond:
Mr Adeyanju well done sir, please, I won go buy my own bike now maybe If u dey go back I fit join u make we carry bike enter UK back. Even if na Spain u fit push me reach I no mind.. I go find my way.. Cos dem don talk am say at all at all na him bad pass.
Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm.. na DEVIL dey LEAD am come wey e no know xo!

Re: Ride From London To Lagos: Adeyanju Arrives In An Africa Country by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Wealthoptulent:
Hmm.. na DEVIL dey LEAD am come wey e no know xo!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Destiny Etiko 'seduces' Prophet Odumeje / Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother / Drama As Pastor Nabs His Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.