Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

CAC Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Talk (218 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Ease Of Doing Business: Cac’s Giant Strides In Business Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Talk by elyonchee(f): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Many people will call for retrieval of lost certificate of incorporation and when I tell them, the fee I charge, they lose interest.
Dear Client,
I charge 21k for retrieval of lost certificate of incorporation, because more than half goes into filing, affidavit and other miscellaneous.
This fee is only applicable for ctc of lost business name and limited by shares company. For incorporated trustee is a different fee due to publication, affidavit, extracts and other miscellaneous.
Note: ctc of lost certificate for business name and limited by shares company takes 3-7 days or 14 days. Sometimes, it can take 24hrs if luck is on my side.
Then for lost ctc of certificate for Incorporated trustee, it takes 6 weeks.
All my fees are fixed. I know the value I render to my clients here. I give you updates whether good or bad.
You can call for business registration
Post incorporation changes
Retrieval of lost CAC documents
Company profile
Other business support services
Like drafting and review of agreements
08117409752 WhatsApp or call
Check my previous posts.
Or call

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing Is Not Pyramid Scheme / Bollinger Bands Trading Strategy / Mature Broiler 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.