Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide (856 Views)

Kogi Pensioners, Workers Committing Suicide Due To Hunger – Austin Usman Okai / 'Any Benue Person Voting APC Committing Suicide’ - Rebecca Akpedzan / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by KhalaKuta(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just lost it all,All my money gone!Today might be my last day on earth! cry cry
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by SmartPolician: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:
I just lost it all,All my money gone!Today might be my last day on earth! cry cry

Calm down.

What happened?
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by escohido123: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Remember suicide is not the way out.
Fight brother you will surely overcome.
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Minime10(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Send ya account number mek I transfer u money to buy snipper asap embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Christistruth00: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:

Pray and Trust Jesus Christ he will pull you out of Whatever Hole

1 Like

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Laggafin: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Suicide still de reign ?? When almost everybody in the zoo is Suicidal already. Bro person wen wan die no de post am like dis na

1 Like

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by KhalaKuta(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Calm down.

What happened?
I don't understand,i am finished,i went to a meeting in Benue state 3 days ago, I have 2 phones one was stolen,i forgot I swap my alert SIM with to the stolen phone,wanted to pay for an app in google store,got an Error text,went to zenith bank to complain,they told me I got nothing in my account,as I am typing this now,i want to kill my delf
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by KhalaKuta(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:

Please I need money to pursue this case,help o,i am dead, 2118618971 Arinze henry
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nonpartisan1: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

I don't understand,i am finished,i went to a meeting in Benue state 3 days ago, I have 2 phones one was stolen,i forgot I swap my alert SIM with to the stolen phone,wanted to pay for an app in google store,got an Error text,went to zenith bank to complain,they told me I got nothing in my account,as I am typing this now,i want to kill my delf

Evidence? How much?
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:
As a Nigerian living in Nigeria you just have to develop thick skin.
In JayZ words Hope for the best.... while you expect the worst.
Suicide should never be an option.

My candid advise is that if you a Muslim, go to the mosque and pray and sleep.
If you you are a Christian, go to Church and pray and sleep too, If specifically you are a Catholic, go to the chapel and sleep away your sorrows for in the presence of God there is fullness of Joy.

Always remember that troubles last only for a moment but Joy comes with the morning.

Be Aglow for Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Arabiano: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just sent 10k nothing is too small I wish I have more, the Lord is your strength
Op,i can help you out,chat me if you need my help
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by ChoCho54(f): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Please I need money to pursue this case,help o,i am dead, 2118618971 Arinze henry
You are very stupid. Swine!

1 Like

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Minime10(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

U don die already na, u no get wetin to do with mortals anymore let alone money. Go back to the land of the dead, you jonzing spirit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Godjone(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are a scammer or an internet beggar

2 Likes

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Minime10(f): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Pray and Trust Jesus Christ he will pull you out of Whatever Hole

Get lost
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by complexBoss12: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:

U don die already na, u no get wetin to do with mortals anymore let alone money. Go back to the land of the dead, you jonzing spirit grin

Mehn... I rolled on the floor, lmao. I doubt its a woman behind this account, the savagery much.

to Op...
Country hard, if you need help (which I believe you do) ask for it like a normal person, nor dey threaten us with suicide, who don see 99 nor dey fear 100.

stop sending yourself 10k with a different moniker, all those format don cast.

Someone that wants to commit suicide, will just drop a note (if necessary) and get on with it. From suicide, you're now posting acct details, nawa for you o comrade!!

5 Likes

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Arabiano: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mehn,i have been in this guy's shoes, funny enough no one will believe him, well R.i.p in advance if your not brave
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Arabiano: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
complexBoss12:

Mehn... I rolled on the floor, lmao. I doubt its a woman behind this account, the savagery much.

to Op...
Country hard, if you need help (which I believe you do) ask for it like a normal person, nor dey threaten us with suicide, who don see 99 nor dey fear 100.

Someone that wants to commit suicide, will just drop a note (if necessary) and get on with it. From suicide, you're now posting acct details, nawa for you o comrade!!
Who sent 10k LMAO,op dey ment grin
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by kokoA(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Arabiano:
I just sent 10k nothing is too small I wish I have more, the Lord is your strength
My helper o.. My helper.. I need help to o. Should I send my akant number? undecided
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Arabiano: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
kokoA:
My helper o.. My helper.. I need help to o. Should I send my akant number? undecided
Una no dey understand simple trolling,me no send nobody shishi grin
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Minime10(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

No worry! I just transfer 50k geee u now
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by KhalaKuta(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank you all,no need for the insults,Goodluck,i come in peace
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by KhalaKuta(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:

No worry! I just transfer 50k geee u now
No need,hehe,deactivitng all my social media,Thanks
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by obaaderemi: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Omotosokt(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hold on to Jesus Christ who can forgive your sins and restate you back.
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by obaaderemi: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
KhalaKuta:

How could you say you wanted to kill yourself? They're not going to take you seriously nah.
You didn't even post any details or anything. Then someone asked you to post your acct details and you did.
Nairalanders are generous people from what I've seen with how they've helped people in difficult situations. But the way you went about this is suspicious.
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Minime10(f): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
complexBoss12:

to Op...

U dey mind am! im know wetin we dey go through like this and yet we still dey move. Who im wan carry suicide format scam
We like dis don pass dat levul tey. Pesin wey death dey hungry am, no dey announce am na. Anyway, I don send 50k
go give am mek he take hold body, abi I no try??
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by uchaymart(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
Arabiano:

I think you are the same person chatting with different monikers.

How did you rush to send 10k? Where in his post did the op reveal his bank to you ? Let's say you contacted him, but he(op) did not disclose his phone number..

Petty scammer

1 Like

Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Randy111(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Before you deactivate. Please let me ask. When are you going to kill yourself? Cos I dey eye your babe since make I for inherit am
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Conner44: 4:02pm On May 05, 2022
Someone claims he/she wants to kill their self because of financial reason YET the person still has a phone that browses that can be sold to fetch at least N10k to see front? undecided

I don’t understand all these nairaland suiciders these days oh
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Arabiano: 11:02am On May 06, 2022
uchaymart:

I think you are the same person chatting with different monikers.

How did you rush to send 10k? Where in his post did the op reveal his bank to you ? Let's say you contacted him, but he(op) did not disclose his phone number..

Petty scammer
Op dropped his account,he later removed it,abeg I am not same person with that madman o
Re: Oh,god Help Me,i Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Savagr(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Political Realities That Annoy And Heal- Reno Omokri / Tinubu Can't Even Hold Paper Steady / Yahaya Bello Calls For Calm As Violence Erupts In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.