Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? (486 Views)

I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / Adeola Soetan: OAU Student Leader Who Spent 13 Years For A Five-year Course / Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by The5DME(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Considering the age discrimination in the Nigerian job market; is it advisable for a 21 year old to study a five year course?

Addendum- an engineering course.
Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by Jashub: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bros, you're young . I was 29 when I decided to study Chemical engineering. And now I'm in my late 30s chasing a degree in medicine and surgery. So what am I trying to say : forget about the country and pursue your goals . Once you're good , na job go dey find you .

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by The5DME(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, you're young . I was 29 when I decided to study Chemical engineering. And now I'm in my late 30s chasing a degree in medicine and surgery. So what am I trying to say : forget about the country and pursue your goals . Once you're good , na job go dey find you .
Wow!
Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by HELLASJ(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
You're still young bro! Pursue your career.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by sageb: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
The5DME:
Considering the age discrimination in the Nigerian job market; is it advisable for a 21 year old to study a five year course?

Yes, you are not too old to be in 100level. You will see students older than you studying same course.
@ Ishilove come and advice your friend.
Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by onecornerboy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
The5DME:

It's not late, I'm the same age as you and I'm currently studying a 5 years course
Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
sageb:

Yes, you are not too old to be in 100level. You will see students older than you studying same course.
@ Ishilove come and advice your friend.
My advice to him is he should logout, face JAMB and stop being a nuisance and disrespectful little internet punk.
Re: Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
You're young and that's okay but,

Don't waste your time in School if you won't use that degree. Go to School of course but purse that dream / skill up while in School.

(1) (Reply)

Impossible To Locate Jamb Center / 5 Easiest Steps To Answering Lexis And Structure Questions / 2023 Waec Ssce Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.