Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Impossible To Locate Jamb Center - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Impossible To Locate Jamb Center (492 Views)

But Why Girls Plenty Pass Boys For JAMB Center ? / Jamb Center Disappoints Jambit's / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by hungryandtired: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
I need serious help.
The location of my exam according to my slip “Future Gate Model School Ctr 2, Beside Pisand Guest Inn Bakin Ado, New Karu Nasarawa State” but after spending 6 hours and thousands on bike men today running up and down from nyanya to masaka I couldn’t locate the place. I plan on going out again tomorrow as my exam date is Monday. Please and please any help in locating this place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by richeeyo(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
Try google map first if you know how to use it
Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by hungryandtired: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
richeeyo:
Try google map first if you know how to use it
Thank you for taking the time out to reply. Yes I used google maps first to try and locate the school and then the hotel they said was next to the center. That was the cause of the running around actually.
Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by richeeyo(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2022
hungryandtired:

Thank you for taking the time out to reply. Yes I used google maps first to try and locate the school and then the hotel they said was next to the center. That was the cause of the running around actually.
Any luck yet
Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by hungryandtired: 2:33am On May 08, 2022
richeeyo:

Any luck yet
No luck so far. I plan on going out there again in a few hours to try locate the place so any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by Whois(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2022
I was able to get the sch's website, browse the school website or call their support line for directions
https://futuregatemodelschool.com/contact/

Re: Impossible To Locate Jamb Center by Ogediva: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
[q

Pls I need to speak with you. How do I contact you

uote author=hungryandtired post=112622676]
No luck so far. I plan on going out there again in a few hours to try locate the place so any assistance would be greatly appreciated [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Bale Of Children Shoes / Pdf : Real Waec Statistics Source Nbs - Picture And Pdf / Who Dares Solves This Riddle?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.