Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale (18446 Views)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by MorataFC: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by PrimePerfect(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Dalil8: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
oluworrley:
Tech money is forever.

He got funding from JP Morgan & other banks

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Nongovernmental: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by SageTravels: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Money is talking

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Nongovernmental: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nongovernmental:

Crypto to The World. Great Move from Elon.

Meanwhile;

This is Free and very helpful For Sport Lovers and Traders.

"STOP BETTING and LOOSING MONEY BLINDLY. Enrol To Our Sport Trading Institution To Understand How To Profitably Utilize Our Trading Tips."

Many people lose money to the bookies because they bet blindly.

They bet blindly because they forecast games as they think they can forecast outcomes of games which is very much impossible without The Knowledge of Trading on Streaks and Statistics of Sport Events.

Worry No More as We are Dedicated to Providing You Valuable Streaks and Statistics that will make you profitable instead of forecasting to lose your money to the bookies.

Enjoy Today's Statistics Trading Tips below.

Statistic Trading Games for Today:

April 24, 2022 Statistics Sport Trading Tips:

Ethiopia: Game 1:

Addis Ababa Ketema - Adama City

Statistics Trading Tips: Adama City has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals Out of 19 Games. (84%)

(Odds: 1.35)

Nigeria: Game 2:

Rivers United - Niger Tornadoes

Statistics Trading Tips: Niger Tornadoes has played 20 Under 2.5 Goals Out of 24 Games. (83%)

(Odds: 1.57)

Follow Us on Quora to Always Get Our Daily Free Streaks and Statistics Trading Tips.

Nairaland Thread Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109487

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow that's huge
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Fmghewzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
toujurs:
Wait a minute how much is dangote worth again. Walaihi Nigeria is poor.

If you understand how money works ,you won't say stuffs like this again.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Bignuell(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
toujurs:
Wait a minute how much is dangote worth again. Walaihi Nigeria is poor.
My brother, that is dangote's networth into 3 places. Chai cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Hediad: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by AngelicBeing: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
wink
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by frog12: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
for this amount of MONEY, musk is overpaying !!!

TWITTER is a piece of RUBBISH not worth more than One naira
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by tishbite41(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tesla
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Fmghewzy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dalil8:

He got funding from JP Morgan & other banks

Thank you ooo, people in Nigeria are ignorant on so many things, talking as if Elon musk has 43 billion dollars cash in his own pocket.

He himself has said it self ,the networth stuff is just valuation, doesn't mean he has over 100 billion in bank.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by bigdammyj: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by NaijaCars4sale: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
This looks exciting, an Elon musk ownership will be quite interesting to see
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Lemmy123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Elon Musk a.k.a Odogwu Malay grin

2 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by efembaba(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
hmm I smell danger. This acquisition will be like giving a giving a kid a fully loaded gun and letting him know that there are no consequences as to how he chooses to use it. Elon claims he wants to promote freedom of speech but what he wants to do is make himself a demigod.

There should not be absolute freedom for anyone. People should be free but also be held accountable. He is privatizing Twitter and turning it to his private tool to control the world, and he will be doing that with impunity.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Yommychrz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....
Like I will always say to all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty....we will drink all type of tea except pover-tea
As for me today ...I die here in this my Huzzling room...money must fall out
baba werey lol

2 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Arabiano: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

Bros you fit teach me work?
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by koyyess: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
White man conquering in tech development.

Black negroe conquering p*$$i.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Nigerialabalaba: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigeria don send Jack and Twitter back to hin village. Shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by WoundedLamb: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice. Change is exciting. Let's see what he does with the app. As for the money, it's unlikely he'd pay direct cash for the purchase. That's more than 16% of his entire networth. Why bury the cash when international banks like JP Morgan would gladly give him the loan?

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Piptocoin: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
I thought the twitter board of directors have laid out plans and strategies to make it difficult for Musk to acquire it. Musk tweeted that he will not pay board of directors who earn 3 million dollars annually if he acquires the giant platform. This is why the BoD don't want Musk to acquire it. In the end, company politics will prevail.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Nigerialabalaba: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

Arabiano:

Bros you fit teach me work?

Na Barawo banza una dey call work. Lazy yoot wey dey flaunt internet fraud as work on the social media. Las las,na EFCC na hin go cast u forever las las. Shiorr.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Alexpetra: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

this hustle really paying you...to even get a MacBook
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by PotatoSalad(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Money man ..money is good in the hands of humble people but a disaster in the hands of the haughty and arrogant folks ,this guy is 5 times richer than dangote but he never make noise but this our fake billionaires with less than a billion dollars will be showing off with their miserable cars , mansions decorations and designer clothes and shoes..I wonder what this man will be thinking watching our own arrogant big boys with couple of million dollars
5?
He's up to 20 times richer than Dangote.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Nice. Change is exciting. Let's see what he does with the app. As for the money, it's unlikely he'd pay direct cash for the purchase. That's more than 16% of his entire networth. Why bury the cash when international banks like JP Morgan would gladly give him the loan?

Mr Woke, how do you feel about the purchase? grin
Be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Like Facebook, Zoom To Start Charging 7.5% VAT From Nigerian Users / Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.