Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale (18439 Views)

Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by tonididdy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
blowjohn:
What if u were told that Musk is an alien?
There is more than meets the eye o.
Hmmm to think a few months ago, musk said "they (aliens) are already amoungs us.

Hmmmmm.... Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by timay1: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
I consider Elon Musk the most innovative man the world has ever known. One man: SpaceX, Boring Company, Tesla and now, Twitter! Jesus! Well, I didn't know that Jack Dorsey was going to sell this company. Indeed, impossible is nothing.

BTW, Elon Musk should do more of charity than buying up every forward-looking company. There comes a time in a man's life that he has acquired so much wealth that he cannot even finish in his lifetime. Be like Bill Gates and help millions of hungry ones around the world.

Dorsey sold the company a long time ago. He's. just a figure head board member these days. Man only has like 1 or 2% stake left in the company. And it will come to 0% after Elon Musk buys the whole thing, thereby kicking out Dorsey finally.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by TimmyA: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
So dem ban you also, na appeal I appeal ooo before I was able to regain my account
michlins:
Time to liberate Twitter from the clutches of "woke" media.

I see Trump coming back and I regaining my previous account
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by roneldofficial: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....
Like I will always say to all my real niggarrrrs on Nairaland

Lets declare a war on poverty....we will drink all type of tea except pover-tea
As for me today ...I die here in this my Huzzling room...money must fall out

How are you doing bro?
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Difrent: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Won’t pull through

This is a hostile take over.....twitter will be smart to sell now or he will still take overgradually and for less
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by sonofElElyon: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
toujurs:
Wait a minute how much is dangote worth again. Walaihi Nigeria is poor.

How much are you worth ? And if dangote is poor what are you ? You didn't think through before posting your comment
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by TNORWAY: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

guy,this your phone never spoil??

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by ImDStar: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigeria 4years budget is what Twitter worth.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Lindajames1010: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

Boss abeg run wichat update for me .....
Please, make too small change

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by ImDStar: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin lolzzz
Bignuell:
My brother, that is dangote's networth into 3 places. Chai cry cry
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by toujurs: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How much are you worth ? And if dangote is poor what are you ? You didn't think through before posting your comment
Please where did i write dangote was poor, i wrote nigeria as a country is poor, like wtf bro. Can't you read and understand?
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by sonofElElyon: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
toujurs:
Please where did i write dangote was poor, i wrote nigeria as a country is poor, like wtf bro. Can't you read and understand?

You read what you wrote by comparing dangote to musk.. is musk a country ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by olametrix(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
I still stand on my advice

My brother and sister go and borrow money and stock Dogecoin at home
A piece of advice

Thank you
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

Drop update abeg, may I drop my email bro. I need update madly
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Henricarter(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
God of choosen
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

1 Like

Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Dollywood(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kingpele:
Money man ..money is good in the hands of humble people but a disaster in the hands of the haughty and arrogant folks ,this guy is 5 times richer than dangote but he never make noise but this our fake billionaires with less than a billion dollars will be showing off with their miserable cars , mansions decorations and designer clothes and shoes..I wonder what this man will be thinking watching our own arrogant big boys with couple of million dollars

Bro he's like 30 times richer than Dangote. Wtf.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Transcriber: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
I consider Elon Musk the most innovative man the world has ever known. One man: SpaceX, Boring Company, Tesla and now, Twitter! Jesus! Well, I didn't know that Jack Dorsey was going to sell this company. Indeed, impossible is nothing.

BTW, Elon Musk should do more of charity than buying up every forward-looking company. There comes a time in a man's life that he has acquired so much wealth that he cannot even finish in his lifetime. Be like Bill Gates and help millions of hungry ones around the world.
rest.
Jack doesn't even have up to 3% share in twitter. He's just the founder. Nothing more
A Saudi prince has about 6%
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Iamzik: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Uncle, I am afraid you haven't made any point.

Mind you, no man living human being has given to charity more than Bill Gates.

When you make a point, I will definitely know. I don't deal with propaganda; I deal with facts.

The word "propaganda" has been abused so much so it has lost its original meaning.

Intelligent people do not close their mind absolutely to an opinion just because it doesn't agree with their preconception.

Open your eyes and your mind. Don't be too quick to jump on the "propaganda" bandwagon
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
efembaba:
hmm I smell danger. This acquisition will be like giving a giving a kid a fully loaded gun and letting him know that there are no consequences as to how he chooses to use it. Elon claims he wants to promote freedom of speech but what he wants to do is make himself a demigod.

There should not be absolute freedom for anyone. People should be free but also be held accountable. He is privatizing Twitter and turning it to his private tool to control the world, and he will be doing that with impunity.

There will be some level of regulations.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
What funds can not have, more funds can have it
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by cornerstonee: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Money is good

As in ehnnn.....

Please I have a chrome book but don't know how to use it.. Can I install windows apps on it boss
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by grandlexuz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Uncle, I am afraid you haven't made any point.

Mind you, no man living human being has given to charity more than Bill Gates.

When you make a point, I will definitely know. I don't deal with propaganda; I deal with facts.

Thank You..
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by JohnBullMySon: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Nice. Change is exciting. Let's see what he does with the app. As for the money, it's unlikely he'd pay direct cash for the purchase. That's more than 16% of his entire networth. Why bury the cash when international banks like JP Morgan would gladly give him the loan?
He has already secured funding from Morgan Stanley with Tesla stock as collateral. Liquidating that much asset will impact Tesla negatively. That's if it is even possible.

I hope he's not caught up in an excitement bubble of having a new corp. Elon musk is kind of an erratic and ambitious person. He may not run a social media company properly. if he eventually mishandles and devalues Twitter, he have himself, his stock and his reputation to blame.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
He has already secured funding from Morgan Stanley with Tesla stock as collateral. Liquidating that much asset will impact Tesla negatively. That's if it is even possible.

I hope he's not caught up in an excitement bubble of having a new corp. Elon musk is kind of an erratic and ambitious person. He may not run a social media company properly. if he eventually mishandles and devalues Twitter, he have himself, his stock and his reputation to blame.

Oh... he has? I thought as much. I doubt he'd get deeply involved in the day-to-day running of Twitter though. He probably just wants a platform that'd give him some level of control and freedom to shape the outcome of events. At least, we will have someone fully responsible for the platform.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by Aaay: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by JohnBullMySon: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Oh... he has? I thought as much. I doubt he'd get deeply involved in the day-to-day running of Twitter though. He probably just wants a platform that'd give him some level of control and freedom to shape the outcome of events. At least, we will have someone fully responsible for the platform.

Elon Musk will never own a company he will not get involved with. Till today, he is still part of SpaceX and Tesla's engineering teams. He's even stated it before that his work schedule is the reason for his failed relationships.

I just hope he doesn't fall to pressure from Republicans and Trump fans. Americans with their polarized thinking have already politicized the deal, especially the right wing. They're already saying he will unban Trump and allow them post their usual theories.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by WoundedLamb: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Elon Musk will never own a company he will not get involved with. Till today, he is still part of SpaceX and Tesla's engineering teams. He's even stated it before that his work schedule is the reason for his failed relationships.

I just hope he doesn't fall to pressure from Republicans and Trump fans. Americans with their polarized thinking have already politicized the deal, especially the right wing. They're already saying he will unban Trump and allow them post their usual theories.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by mubrix(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2022
tonididdy:

Get the chrome book.
Mac books are some worth boring just like iPhones. It's just hype of the Apple logo grin
I do have a Macbook air ( as thin as a pencil) for sale tho, if you interested

Modified: another pros of Macbooks is the never corrupting OS, never hanging operation and sleek interface.
Dm bruh
Re: Twitter In Last Minute Negotiations With Elon Musk Over Sale by tonididdy(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2022
mubrix:

Dm bruh

My DM don't work. I lost that email.
Write me here, I'll reply ASAP
Diddylala2014 @ g mail. Com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / Like Facebook, Zoom To Start Charging 7.5% VAT From Nigerian Users / Infinix Hot 6x Vs Hot S3x: What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.