Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? (182 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / See The Mail I Got From Union Bank. Concerning. Cryptocurrency... / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? by xcelpro: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good day Nairaland.

Please how do I recover my money from Union Bank?
On 19th April 2022, I went to use their ATM at about 8:10 a.m and I was debited N20k without cash dispense because the machine went off while counting the money due to power failure from the bank's generator house.

After 24hrs I went to their branch to lay a compliant and they acknowledged the dispense error and started that it will be reversed after 24hrs which did not happen.

I called their customer care line 2 days later and one of their agent told me that it will be reversed after 24hrs and that she has sent It for manual reversal.
Despite this I didn't get the reversal.

I again went to the bank last week Friday, 23rd April and the customer service apologized that it must be reversed that day which did not still happen.
I chatted them up on Twitter, and they claim that it has been reversed, and after proving that nothing has been reversed they stopped responding to my messages on Twitter.
I sent them a mail and they didn't respond till yesterday, where they stated that the issue will be resolve within 48 hours.
Nothing has happened yet.
I tried calling their their customer service now and I noticed that I can no longer reach them with my two lines, probably they blocked my line.

P.s; I am fully aware that they have breached their obligation in respect to banker-customer relationship and that I would be entitled to damages if I sue them for this.
But the truth is, instituting a legal action now would be too expensive for me coupled with the litigation process.

Please what do you suggest I do apart from litigation?
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? by 4teenblaq: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin cheesy

I don give advise for the other thread...

Go to the bank's branch and lay your complaint.. Do this everyday until you are refunded the money..

No give them breathing space ...
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? by xcelpro: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin cheesy

I don give advise for the other thread...

Go to the bank's branch and lay your complaint.. Do this everyday until you are refunded the money..

No give them breathing space ...

Okay thank you
Re: Please How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022

(1)

Stocktake Before You Become Like Mr Sammy / Nfts / How To Sell Or Buy Existing Business Name Or Limited By Shares Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.