Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) (43330 Views)

Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
The baby no get father..he fell from the sky like oduduwa his great grandfather.

Happy? undecided

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
richie240:
Diswan wey mazi simon ekpa lockdown for house too dey get mouth yarn dust!
cool
[s][/s]
Iffa tear u slap now, e go be like say person wicked.
Common goan wash ya pant dia!
Look at my moniker very well, I don't suffer fools gladly and I don't take prisoners.
If you pester me on this forum, then be ready for what will follow because I will run your cone head out of this forum.

Asunta!
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Boyooosa post=112276299][/quote]. You dey madt! cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by richie240: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wee u keep kwayet!

ChoCho54:
Look at my moniker very well, I don't suffer fools gladly and I don't take prisoners.
If you pester me on this forum, then be ready for what will follow because I will run your cone head out of this forum.

Asunta!
Its not ya fault, na simon ekpa I blame.
If he had imprisoned you for four days a week u won't have the guts to open ya buccal cavity!
cool

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by richie240: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Odinma, please tell us where Linda ikeji pikin drop from biko!
From amadioha?
cool

ChoCho54:
The baby no get father..he fell from the sky like oduduwa his great grandfather.

Happy? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
richie240:
Odinma, please tell us where Linda ikeji pikin drop from biko!
From amadioha?
cool

Yesso
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
richie240:
Wee u keep kwayet!

Its not ya fault, na simon ekpa I blame.
If he had imprisoned you for four days a week u won't have the guts to open ya buccal cavity!
cool
You see grin

I told you you would be consumed if you don't maintain your lane.

Already you are copying my vocabulary grin

Oshi ma teh
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Emperor88(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congrats my one time female crush
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Dahustler007(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Seyi Shay
Congratulations!
More Hits
I'd hope the Pops stick around for the Baby sha.
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations Seyi Shay. More beautiful kids in your home...
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by richie240: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
You see grin

I told you you would be consumed if you don't maintain your lane.

Already you are copying my vocabulary grin

Oshi ma teh
Lolz......o o gbadun!
grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by shegz24(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Who is the father?
Yorubas sha

Linda Ikeji na Yoruba too?

Make tribalism break your head there.
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Happy for her.

I hope she makes a good mother, setting good examples worthy of emulation, rather than toe the steps of Tiwa, doing sex tapes for her son to see.
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Congrats but who father the baby
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 5:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations, Seyi Shay
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
. You dey madt! cheesy

Her child's story, your story
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by UselessBuhari: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
shegz24:

Linda Ikeji na Yoruba too?

Make tribalism break your head there.
Linda Ikeji lived all her life in Yoruba land, whatever she did was learnt in Yoruba land
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Boyooosa:

Her child's story, your story
Amen
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by sylve11: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Who is the father?
Yorubas sha

What about Choma? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by doshiyad1: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Wow! BIG congratulations to her.

May the prayers of expectant women be answered

A resounding amen!
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

No body gives a damn about northern uncircumcised boko bombers.

He paid Southerners a complement undecided, why insult him
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2022
jclassiq:
African women are becoming bolder by the day and i like what is happening.

As they get older with no suitor in sight, fiam, they carry belle and born immediately.

Loneliness is a bad thing ..

Wish i was a female i would do the same thing.

She used the guy that got her pregnant as a sperm donor.

It's easier to be a mother than a wife.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by jaiyeorienews: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Diamonds Bang & Olufsen Nus.ret - Osanebi Ossai Friday celebrates wife Oge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIkr3GJfzI
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
onthehill:
Popular Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay has welcomed her first child, IGBERETV reports.

The singer took to Twitter to share the good news, describing her newborn child as her "greatest hit".

Seyi wrote;

https://twitter.com/iamseyishay/status/1518476063038451712?s=20

Congrats baby girl
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Congrats baby girl

Nongovernmental:

Isn't it a worthy information for security awareness?

April 26, 2022 Sport Statistics Trading Tips

These Information is very helpful for Sport Traders amongst us:

FREE TIPS ARE PROVIDED FOR THE UNDER 2.5 GOALS CATEGORY. Enrol To Our Sport Trading Institution To Receive Your Special Category if necessary.

Asia: Game 1:

Foolad - Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai

Statistics Trading Tips: Foolad has played 5 Under 2.5 Goals in Their Last 5 Matches.

% Performance: 100%

(Odds: 1.47)

Kazakhstan: Game 2:

Ordabasy - K. Almaty

Statistics Trading Tips: K. Almaty has played 6 Under 2.5 Goals in Their Last 7 Matches.

% Performance: 85%

(Odds: 1.66)

ReachOut to Us on Our Whatsapp to get More Free Statistics Trading Tips to Help You Earn More from The Sport Trading Markets.

Nairaland link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by UselessBuhari: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
sylve11:

What about Choma? grin cool
Chioma iS Yoruba
Re: Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo) by caye(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Legendoo:
No marriage, no father pictures.

Just evolving as we predicted and these kids will .. make I no talk .

Isn't this the black American template that wrecked them?

Why don't these people learn from others.

Congratulations on the successful delivery though.

Honestly, I'm scared for we southerners.
We will soon( or already) be raising a generation of children without self control , self pride and self knowledge...in short ,miscreants.
This will escalate soon as China takes over from the world Bank countries in directly ruling Nigeria .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo / Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.