Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job (17453 Views)

Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job / Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by robosky02(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gunners89:
None of those coaches listed Above will get d job...

Just watch nd see,, they will end up picking one coach from Italia serie d

Naija my country...

Serial D for better. Na Serbia them go see to do kick back and front
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by balladin: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why can't they hire "A class" coach like Mourinho or Guardiola?
They can't pay those guys na.
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by quickly: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

NFF wan die with 40K $ per month to Rohr na Guardiola wey Dey collect close to 1.2 million pounds a month them wan engage.

Longer throat
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by jrusky(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
So NFF did not see all these named better coach before They went to hired that kitchen porter called Roaher that is only good in scouting for players but very very poor in managing a team?

I can see former France manager, I can see Cocu, I can see Zenga etc these are good manager and goodmanager is all our team need we have loads of young talented players but poor NFF administration and corruption eating up these young dudes potentials to rank up in the table again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by walexman5: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
They can't hire any of those
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by GodSaklek(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Zenga is a better coach, even than That rubbish Rohr
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by blowjohn(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Psv eindoven coach pls
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Bbbw: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Ask yourself first if you have money to pay such first class Coaches. Do you know how much these guys collect per month? Despite that, these guys can't even accept to coach in Nigeria.
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by cenaman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

We want pep guardiola..

Pep or nothing.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Upforgreatness(f): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
robosky02:
Former Sampdoria manager Zenga joins race to take Super Eagles job

Ex-Sampdoria and Cagliari manager, Walter Zenga, is keen to become the head coach of the Nigeria national team, Tutto Napoli reports.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/25/former-sampdoria-manager-zenga-joins-race-to-take-super-eagles-job/
Can some please teach me how to insert the smiling/laughing emoji here?
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by kenzysmith: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
All the this witches shouting for local coach u all contributed to our world cup failure. Nff abeg make una do wetin dey una mind Nigerians brought buhari to us too.

Give us Fabio cappello pay him what ever he is demanding world cup final sure for us

Those calling for amuieneke take this
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by kenzysmith: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Ask yourself first if you have money to pay such first class Coaches. Do you know how much these guys collect per month? Despite that, these guys can't even accept to coach in Nigeria.
I swear u right even if Nff wan dey pay either of them 1 billion per minute they no go come trust me
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Cocolatti(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Rohr wey be "Z class" coach una no fit pay im salary so tey him report NFF to FIFA. Na Mourinho and Guardiola una go fit hire

1 Like

Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Emola12(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please I need current man u coach Ralf rangnick
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by oxygeng: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
robosky02:
I honesty believe super eagles can rule africa again and compete at the highest level in the world among the likes of Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Spain etc

With the caliber of players we have we only need the "right coach" to bring in the winning mentality again.

Only if this NFF will do the right thing without putting their interest first
which calibre Who exactly.
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
oxygeng:
which calibre Who exactly.

Osimhen
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by begge: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please coach, don't come and be disgraced, because you cannot work in a curse country called zoo

1 Like

Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by mekusmanuel(f): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
No be to hire be the problem. Na to pay be the gbese
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by stagger: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Another low budget coach

He was Italy's goalkeeper in Italia 90 and went all the way to the semi-final before he conceded for the first time. That record remains unbroken in World Cup history.
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by jaszplus12(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
swhiss:
Even if pep guardiola and klopp coach this set of super eagles players they will still play nonsense.
Before you talk about playing sef, let's talk about discipline. Can they assimilate the level of discipline Pep dishes out? Most African players lack discipline that's why they don't last long in the game!

1 Like

Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by pargelenis(m): 4:18am On Apr 26, 2022
robosky02:
I honesty believe super eagles can rule africa again and compete at the highest level in the world among the likes of Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Spain etc With the caliber of players we have we only need the "right coach" to bring in the winning mentality again. Only if this NFF will do the right thing without putting their interest first
Let’s not overhype our players. We really have an average group of players. However, I do agree with your point, with a good coach we should be able to do well at AFCON / qualify for the World Cup etc.
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Dumte(m): 4:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Una mumu never too much!

PEP Guadiola
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Abubakaristy: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
Hello Nairalanders ,I want to ask you guys something....i'm not saying I want to start a business or pay any fees,I'm really financially indisposed and tight right now, yes money to chop sef na very big issue,

Who will help me with something, Anything is extremly appreciated, hunger hardly kills but I'm extremely weak frustrated right now

Access bank

Meeeen!,if I'm not going through some crazy bad times,I won't be posting this here ... Someone might wanna help but tht stress of opening the app, abeg no reason am .... cry cry

You can help me with jobs too

Hungry wan finish me here cry
you are hungry but you have money for data right
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Allisgud: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2022
We want Mourinho
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by dazzlingd(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
The candidate with the least achievement and potential but highest cost will win the race.
That's the way of Nigeria
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Temi2468: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Fireboy02:

Noo na Thomas tuchel grin

No, na Jorgen Klopp grin
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Can we afford them?
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by phemmyfour: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2022
robosky02:
I honesty believe super eagles can rule africa again and compete at the highest level in the world among the likes of Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Spain etc

With the caliber of players we have we only need the "right coach" to bring in the winning mentality again.

Only if this NFF will do the right thing without putting their interest first
with the calibre of GK....forget about it. You need a good keeper to rule Africa or World
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by Tartie(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
robosky02:
Former Sampdoria manager Zenga joins race to take Super Eagles job

Ex-Sampdoria and Cagliari manager, Walter Zenga, is keen to become the head coach of the Nigeria national team, Tutto Napoli reports.

The role is vacant since Augustine Eguavoen stepped down after the Super Eagles failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup.

The Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, are currently scouting for a new handler.

Those who have shown interest include former Sporting Lisbon coach Jose Peseiro, ex-Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde, former PSG and France coach Laurent Blanc and former PSV Eindhoven manager Phillip Cocu.

Zenga has now joined the race after the NFF contacted him for the job.

It is believed he is keen to return to work after his last experience at Cagliari in 2020.

Zenga won the Serie A title in 1989 and the UEFA Cup in 1991 and 1994 with the Nerazzurri.

He has successfully managed clubs in the United States, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and England.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/25/former-sampdoria-manager-zenga-joins-race-to-take-super-eagles-job/
I go way back like Walter Zenga,,@Modenine #itsagoal
Re: Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job by guychidile: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let's sign the best coach for super Eagles pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.