Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,888 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba (635 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Goodlife78(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
A disagreement between two young boys in Jalingo, the Taraba state capital led to the death of one boy.

An eyewitness identified as Sulaiman Ibrahim stated that the young boys who were Almajiris engaged in an heated argument before one of them used a knife to stab the other.

The reason for the fight is unknown as at the time of this report, but Ibrahim told salemgists that the incident happened at Jumma’a Mosque in Saurara area of Jalingo .

It was learnt that the young boy died at the spot and the suspect was taken into custody by the police.

This is coming after a bomb blast was reported in Nukkai area of the capital, Jalingo. Salemgists told you that 11 people were confirmed to have been injured in the blast.

Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Of course it will happen where they breed terrorists and cause evil mayhem in the country And world at large
Muslims need their own space in this world.
If God is for us no one can be against us.

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Blakjewelry(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Savage, when using religion to reckless especially when it favors the male testosterone. And Nigeria don't tackle a problem until it becomes a menace
Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Realmi: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hausa people and knives...

That is why I avoid them like plaque.... knive dey always dey around them

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Godfullsam(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Realmi:
Hausa people and knives...

That is why I avoid them like plaque.... knive dey always dey around them

Knife is their means of identity.

Their NIN..
Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Fashionista01(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Those almajiri children are so wild. Remember they fend for themselves with out any body to take care of them. They behave like wild animals so do not dare them.
Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Passionate888: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
I thought northern state governors stopped this almajiri of a thing during that covid era?
Re: Almajiri Stabs His Fellow Almajiri To Death During A Fight In Taraba by Goodlife78(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Passionate888:
I thought northern state governors stopped this almajiri of a thing during that covid era?

Stopping Almajiri in the North is like stopping corruption in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Arrested For Selling Ammunitions To Bandits, Terrorists / Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Teenage Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.