Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? (633 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
Good day guys my uncle owned me money almost 5k he borrow me to start small business and i don't know which kind business was it seen february up till now, each time i go ask for the money he say he will give me next week am tired of asking him the money.
please if someone like this owned you money how do you collect it back.

Mod help me move to fp
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2022
This english sha.

1 Like

Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
This english sha.
English is not for sale
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Good day guys my uncle owned me money almost 5k he borrow me to start small business and i don't know which kind business was it seen february up till now, each time i go ask for the money he say he will give me next week am tired of asking him the money.
please if someone like this owned you money how do you collect it back.

Mod help me move to fp

Just forget the 5k.
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just forget the 5k.
Haa why? the money that i want to add and buy new phone u come de say i should forget
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by doggedfighter(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Haa why? the money that i want to add and buy new phone u come de say i should forget

You have lost the money already fighting to get it back will cost the relationship too.

Be thankful that it's only 5k. grin

Learn your lesson.
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

You have lost the money already fighting to get it back will cost the relationship too.

Be thankful that it's only 5k. grin

Learn your lesson.
This is too bad
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by doggedfighter(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
This is too bad

Too bad , dear but that's humans for you .
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Too bad , dear but that's humans for you .
As big as i am i can't borrow him money
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by LogicBomb8: 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
As big as i am i can't borrow him money
if you are big as you said you should have forgot the money
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 23, 2022
LogicBomb8:
if you are big as you said you should have forgot the money
If person hold him he will be asking as if he wanted to kill u
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by ClipHog: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
Owed undecided
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Prozico22(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

Just forget the 5k.
sorry na 5k doll or naira marley
if na 5k naira marley you wan make the post am for front page GOD buhari it will never be well with you and your son and daughter and your first wife second wife nephew cousins friends well wishers supporters fans golibe people
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by doggedfighter(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2022
Prozico22:

sorry na 5k doll or naira marley
if na 5k naira marley you wan make the post am for front page GOD buhari it will never be well with you and your son and daughter and your first wife second wife nephew cousins friends well wishers supporters fans golibe people

Did you bother to read before displaying your subzero IQ here?

1 Like

Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Savagr(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2022
I borrow what I can loose
Multiple times I borrowed and never saw anything at the end.
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Lionnation: 7:36am On May 24, 2022
English is not your mate
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Lionnation: 7:38am On May 24, 2022
Savagr:
I borrow what I can loose
Multiple times I borrowed and never saw anything at the end.
educated illiterate, oga you lend money to a borrower, I need some payment for this teaching after all you paid schools to people that couldn't teach you English language
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Savagr(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2022
Lionnation:
educated illiterate, oga you lend money to a borrower, I need some payment for this teaching after all you paid schools to people that couldn't teach you English language
i remember i never hurley at you.
Be guided
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Theboy21: 11:55am On May 24, 2022
You no suppose borrow anybody money for this country, it's highly risky... Better give what you can afford to lose cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Have anyone Ever Owned You Money Before? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 24, 2022
Theboy21:
You no suppose borrow anybody money for this country, it's highly risky... Better give what you can afford to lose cheesy cheesy
thank u my brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Teenage Boys Arrested For Killing Thier GF For Rituals / SAFETY ALERT: Gunmen Kidnap Female Passenger In Abeokuta / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.