Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion (64920 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by MOGPman(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2022
RedMac:
poverty is a sin o ... sin o.... poverty is a sin o... on je je le
Then stop committing sin to also make it real big in life!
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Okunga: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Who dey check am? No. 7 David Beckham …. na Davido sing am ooo!

Meanwhile if anybody say all these na Vanity, kindly give am better space and continue to they give am better space.
Poverty na Bastard and Success na everybody friend.

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Agugbadin: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Blaqroman0000: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2022
illuminutty:
Vanity.

One day, we all gonna leave all that and lie in this unaware of how much money and how big, beautiful and rich our mansions were. We will be put in a casket and buried in a cold ground all by ourselves. We will not take anything with us.
make money and live rich and happy here on earth then die smiling, not suffering here then later you still end up in hell
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by simplesearch: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Revelation 3:17
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Memphitz357: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2022
esky158:
Make money and stop beefing those who have made money no be them tell u said make u poor
I love dis rich vanity I swear die tongue
Na talk like this one wey you talk so go make you a poor man forever.
Na people like you go fit use their mama for money ritual and yet they'll remain poor.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Neimar: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Disadi:
Brethren, money is good. I tell you the truth.

U dy find mugus abi grin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by anonimi: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
mrmayoh:
Money is good. Make money when you're young

As long as it is legit, otherwise you will end up like Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi plus Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by LordIsaac(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Very unfortunate comments! May God deliver us from people who would make money at ALL cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by anonimi: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
RedMac:
poverty is a sin o ... sin o.... poverty is a sin o... on je je le

Too much wealth in the midst of poverty is not a sin? Olowo kan láarin otosi mefa, otosi meje ni gbogbo won.
Wealth that may not be paying full taxes and doing systematic charity for schools, clinics, libraries, museums, sports etc.
Is that why we are perpetual scums to oyinbos who were Cavemen eons ago like us

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by anonimi: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
LordIsaac:
Very unfortunate comments! May God deliver us from people who would make money at ALL cost.

And the people of the Lord said a loud Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Adakintroy: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Na Nigeria them De show themselves. Cross go Europe them no De come back.

God judgment is swift on them there unlike Nigeria.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Love800(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
A crazy world. Dis guy don turn celebrity like dis.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by RealityBender(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2022
SHINJA:
Cocaine money... Rubbish ipob cannibal

They need to arrest this ipob fool...

Throw him into the cell ..

God bless southsouth and southwest.
Afonja erudite Islamic skullar, you need to be made to lie flat in the gutters and shot twice at the back of your head execution style angry
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Cajal(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Vanity
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2022
mrmayoh:
Money is good. Make money when you're young
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by rolams(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2022
What did I see in the video self? I no understand
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by RealityBender(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2022
MedicH:
Chai poverty leave me alone. How will I just die poor why. God why. Why am I a poor man?
Start by decreeing positivity into your life. You will NOT die a poor man.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by izubext007: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Drug � money. Come to mind.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by MedicH: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
RealityBender:

Start by decreeing positivity into your life. You will NOT die a poor man.

u de decree and u no get work no be juju be that?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Pimine: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2022
paulolee:
who get pass me no be my business, I wish him well n jehova na my witness..
Aswearugaaad

Erigga on the beat grin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by RealityBender(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2022
MedicH:

u de decree and u no get work no be juju be that?
That’s why I said START by decreeing.. Then obviously get a job… Abi you never still see people wey dey work 12hrs straight and are still swimming in poverty??
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by EmmaLege: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2022
money is good o kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by ifeconwamama247: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
All these show cast are negatively influencing on the mindset of people, thereby making them indulging in any get rich quick means.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by soundgodrecords: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Twale boss, your boys are loyal
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by cocolacec(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Ageg, who fit epp me make dis kind money?
You need to carry coca go Malaysia.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by onuman: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2022
O de Jim Jim. Udoooo
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Looks nice and clean.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Exceed15: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by MadamExcellency: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2022
esky158:
Make money and stop beefing those who have made money no be them tell u said make u poor
I love dis rich vanity I swear to die tongue

There is always a catch and the devil is in the details.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2022
True money is good but we Nigerians too like show off... The worst is that 80% of these guys die with their money. They leave nothing or peanuts and big family names for the next generation. Its not supposed to be so.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by JakesJ(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Why not wait and show the mansion interior to his guests or better still invite masses for a party so all can see for themselves physically and not graphically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.