Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion (64955 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by my3name(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
I will Neva be poor in my life
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Pimine: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
paulolee:

ur head correct
grin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Bigchristo: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
kingthreat:

You know nothing about big guys doing fraud in Nigeria. No dey use frat lingua with me.
Hahaha I know them more than you do grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Im only impressed with legitimate wealth display. Im not beefing cos im also rich but it is what it is. Nobody springs up from nothing to be stupendously rich without any viable source of income. Even lottery winners get source.

All these show-off is inconsequential but if his wealth is legit i wish him well and if not i still wish him well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by kingthreat(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bigchristo:
Hahaha I know them more than you do grin grin grin

Well that is a possibility sha. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by edosignature(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Such is life, dome have in abundance while some live in penury.

May God Almighty bless & uplift all those living in penuri.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Friends22: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Money answereth all this but yet the root of all evil
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Friends22: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
judedwriter:

Yes, but you see we need money to fully fulfill our destinies.

As far as I am concerned, this life is meaningless or vanity if we don't fulfill our destinies.

Apart from eternal salvation, the most important thing is destiny fulfillment. The only problem is to live a fulfilling life on earth and yet miss heaven.

Money good my brother... You need it to fulfill your destiny on earth.

cool
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by sukkot: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
The5DME:
You've not done my reading sir.
oh i will pardon me Sir
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Elidrisy20: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Satisfied
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Elidrisy20: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
All these drug paddlers
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Emola12(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Poverty is a sin

A very big sin

Don't die in it!
Pele pastor kumuyi nah u go do in judgment nah weder you get money or u no get everybody dey go hell fire so waiting come be ur own gain Is better u get money enjoy your self before u we die
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Bimpe29: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Poverty is a sin

A very big sin

Don't die in it!

Sin ké, how?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Jadesola641: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
BLACKHAT CPA Marketing make a full-time online income

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl9sQwMt6w

Earn money online today
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Aaay: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
How
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by THEREISGODINHEA: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cubans Chief priest, you have gotten the money, that's great, but have you gotten JESUS CHRIST, without Christ in you, life is meaningless, kindly accept him today as your personal Lord and Savior, because everything in this world is just vanity upon vanity, empty you camp and empty you will go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Eyecleanser44(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrmayoh:
Money is good. Make money when you're young

jowizaza papa get oil block for east....

why him no go get rich and enjoy life when him dey young?

all this na generational wealth ooooo.......
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by gfon(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn... hustle and chase the check folks.
Poverty ain't a mans friend.
Any update wey dey, make una bomb am cos na money dey run this world now.
bro we fit align?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by silverlinen(m): 4:15am On Apr 27, 2022
gfon:
bro we fit align?
No wahala....as far as na money matter
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
I so love the high walls and curtains, the claddings, the marble floors.
But he and his interior decorator had to ruin it all with that local railing undecided. Money cannot buy class and taste, and this is yet another clear-cut example. lipsrsealed grin
Enjoy ya life man... Just remember eternity while at it.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion by Romu(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Im only impressed with legitimate wealth display. Im not beefing cos im also rich but it is what it is. Nobody springs up from nothing to be stupendously rich without any viable source of income. Even lottery winners get source.

All these show-off is inconsequential but if his wealth is legit i wish him well and if not i still wish him well.

You are such a kind person. I wish I would be like you: wish people a good mood and share positive energy. My friend has just started to play international lotteries online on https://lottothrill.com/ and I don't know how to speak with him. I mean, he won some money and does not want to share them with me, can you imagine? I gave him 200 euros and he doesn't want to speak with me...

I think I should just forgive him and that's it. Maybe then I will feel a sense of relief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Braless In New Photo / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.