Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe (23469 Views)

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe Acts Of Terror Are Usually / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Is Muric A Terrorist Organisation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by WhizdomXX(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Firebomber:

When did Taraba become South West?

You people are just something else.
Leave them. Even with the shifting of goal posts, they will still collect wotowoto.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

You're not a Yoruba abeg. Yoruba Muslims are majority in South West

What yeye majority

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s] Yoruba Muslim only have say in osun and Oyo

From ondo, Ekiti, ogun, Lagos na Yoruba Christian's be majority

Well said
Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti , Ondo , kogi West - Yoro Christian
Oyo, Osun & Kwara. Yoro Muslim
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Firebomber: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
haslaw:

How is that peace when it is increasingly becoming a crime to be a Muslim in SW.

Same thing apathaid people said. They claimed Nelson Mandela was a terrorist trying to farment trouble in South Africa.

How please at your bold?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
take it or leave it.
MURIC is 100% voice of an average yorobar Muslim
they only pretend to decieve yoruba Christians.
I pity Osibanjo team who are buying into yorobar are one deceit.
their betrayal will be monumental.
to an average yorobar Muslim it's Tinubu or nothing.
a yorobar Muslim will choose fulani herdsmen over yorobar Christians.
that's why you hardly criticize Fulani herdsmen whenever they kill Yorubas rather they try and divert attention to igbos.
very old trick they've been using on Yoruba Christians.
same trick they used to sell out igboho and neutralized amotekun.
fake support just to gain access inside.

Yoro Muslim criticise Amotekun despite Fulani Muslim killing them
They are slaves of Ilorin

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yoruba Christians are the Majority

5 out of the 6 Yoruba Governors are Christians

Many Yorubas with Muslim names are in fact Practicing Christians

Yorubas believe there is no Compulsion in Religion it is a matter of Choice

The White Garment Aladura Churches are full of Sikiru,Abibas, Musilius, Zainabu, Kamoru, sikira, Kafaya , Haruna etc

they are even Pastoring the Churches and building new ones everywhere more than those born into it

Population wise majority of Yorubas are not Muslims if you add Christianity + traditional worship

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
leksite120:
There was also a moment where 4 of the 6 SW states governors are Muslims. The 2 states are Ondo and Ekiti which is justifiable. Indigenously , Muslims are more in Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun and even Kwara(if it's all Yoruba states).
Muric is just an inconsequential fellow and speak only his own mind. He should be ignored

If Muslims are more in Ogun then Christians are more in kwara

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by drololaaof: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank you sir for unveiling their aim and ambition. This Muroc have started to cause problem from Unilag,International school Ibadan ,Baptist schools in Kwara, mission schools in Oyo state etc .
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by aribisala0(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Even in Osun, it's 50-50.
Where do you get your numbers from? so those people doin traditional do not count>

There are more indigenous Muslims in Lagos State than anywhere else?

Check out all the Obas in Lagos now or previously

eg Eko, Ikorodu, Mushin, Epe, Agege, Elegushi,Ejinrin,, Ojomu Ajiran to name a few are all Muslims but many are not fanatics and live iin peace with traditionalists' and Christians
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Newton2024: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Nope

Money is being deployed he is just a front He works for LASU

No one even queries him

why/
Definitely a front for Tinubu and some northern jihadists. Tinubu is also an advocate for Sharia law and Islam'ic center for politics.

I also noticed that all Buhari/Tinubu/Putin surpporters here on Nairaland are also Mumuric surpporters.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pristine664:

It's really sad to realise that you Yoruba Muslims truly think like Muric Akintola.

Yoruba Christians gats wise up oh

I’m always trying to convince my Yoruba Christians that their Muslims are jealous of them dem no believe me
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
olayinka63:
You must be a stupid pastor for saying that. They would be the first to abuse and cause crisis and yet quickly run to media to cry. MURIC has been an advocate for Muslims and his advocacy is working to some extent. If not, Christians in the south would have dominated Muslims in all space. Thanks to unrelentless effort of MURIC.
The pastor must be an idiot for saying such. Face your CAN and advocate for your Christians. No body stops you from doing that.

Evidence 1
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by barbstee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmmm so speaking for the right of Muslims is terrorism to yoruba christiana. I'm not surprised though I know that's how they mostly do. They see Yoruba Muslims not as brothers in different Faith but as lost souls that must be gained through whatever means Femi Osibona comes to mind.
Yoruba hMuslims have just been over tolerant
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by aribisala0(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Newton2024:
Definitely a front for Tinubu and some northern jihadists. Tinubu is also an advocate for Sharia law and Islam'ic center for politics.

I also noticed that all Buhari/Tinubu/Putin surpporters here on Nairaland are also Mumuric surpporters.
He does support Tinubu but what evidence do you have of Tinubu advocating Sharia?
Whilst i do not support Tinubu i do not associate with idiotic or baseless talk

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by sleemomymy: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Hahhaah

Terrorist organization for defending the rights of Muslims in Nigeria.

CAN always release more provocative statements without Muslims calling them terrorists.

WHEN THEY WANT TO CHEAT MUSLIMS, THEY THREATEN US WITH TERROR TAG.
My dear brother, sometimes I wonder who is torrorising who.
All I see is inferiority complex.
Be it a Muslim or Christian, we are human first before religion.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by VULCAN(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
So Cynthia is doing divide and conquer but MURIC isn't?

Too many dumb people on Nairaland

Mooh247:
grin

Cynthia Omo Ibo

100 people roasted to death in Imo state her village according to Aljazera news, Simon Eba is killing her kinsmen every Monday.... That's non of her concern, are obsession is Yoruba and Tinubu

In her mind Christian and Muslim are fighting in Yoruba land, unknown to her each family has equal number of Muslims and Christians in Yoruba land... And many Yorubas reading her thread sees her as a f**l for trying to use divide and conquer

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Where do you get your numbers from? so those people doin traditional do not count>

There are more indigenous Muslims in Lagos State than anywhere else?

Check out all the Obas in Lagos now or previously

eg Eko, Ikorodu, Mushin, Epe, Agege, Elegushi,Ejinrin,, Ojomu Ajiran to name a few are all Muslims but many are not fanatics and live iin peace with traditionalists' and Christians

It was Tinubu that planted Muslim oba all around Lagos as well state house of assembly
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Okobola146: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Even the devil knows that MURIC is a terrorist group that is still loading in the south west

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by aribisala0(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Osaze007:

It was Tinubu that planted Muslim oba all around Lagos as well state house of assembly
You are an idiot
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
barbstee:
Hmmmmm so speaking for the right of Muslims is terrorism to yoruba christiana. I'm not surprised though I know that's how they mostly do. They see Yoruba Muslims not as brothers in different Faith but as lost souls that must be gained through whatever means Femi Osibona comes to mind.

Cry cry babies lying over a dead man

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Newton2024:

Ermmm...Eskis me uncle, I like Putin o. But not because I'm a member of YMM, but because he's savage grin
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Okobola146: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

You're not a Yoruba abeg. Yoruba Muslims are majority in South West
and so fokn what?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by barbstee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
When Muslims are been cheated it's normal but once they decide to ask for their rights they're tagged extremist/ terrorists

Imagine not allowing a Muslim girl to use hijab in government schools while Christian's are at liberty not to use hijab even when they attend Muslim schools

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Malory: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
SlyDev:
I'm not in support of MURIC or against him but what will not tolerate is trespassing of non yoruba in this matter. Anytime there is a fight, disagreement in igbo land maybe between their women and men, their church or party, Yoruba are always reminded they are mufatahu or kunle from ogbomoso and they should not put their stinky mouth in the matter. That's self preservation.

Yoruba learn to solve your problem indoor and stop inviting destructive outsiders to your side to deal with your brother.

They are here calling your Muslim brother terrorist and you are happy, don't you remember when their leader called our pastor fools and our Christian brothers terrorists and worse than boko haram

Yoruba Ronu
Says a Mallam from Damaturu. You are definitely not a Yoruba. Pls my Yoruba brothers should ignore this aboki

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Osaze007: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
aribisala0:
You are an idiot

Yes previous oba of Lagos was a Christian
The ojora family of Lagos are Christians too - Toyin Ojora saraki

Take a look at all the Lagos state house of assembly
Loool

Yoruba Christians are waking up small small
Shey you people went to form muric grin
ass lick Fulani Muslim
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Okobola146: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s] Yoruba Muslim only have say in osun and Oyo

From ondo, Ekiti, ogun, Lagos na Yoruba Christian's be majority
louder please
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
barbstee:
@Lost souls grin

That one off me I swear grin
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okobola146:
Even the devil knows that MURIC is a terrorist group that is still loading in the south west
Toor...
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by mrkia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
See rubbish!!! You people are the Terrorists here. Thank God it's paining you wink wink tongue
SW Muslims have always been intellectually persecuted by their fellow Christians. But now become terrorists just because they are beginning to find their voices.

Thank God , we can be intimidated for ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/25/muric-terrorists-group-bishop-steven-ogedengbe
We are no longer deceived by your propaganda. You Christian extremists, Christian fanatics and Christian intolerance in Yorubaland are cause of problems. Your days of propaganda machine is over. You call Muslims and muric despicable names in order to have your ways. We have seen it all. All your ridiculous hateful plans in your 1994 manifesto said it all. Your hatred for Islam and Muslims is top notch. We will not tolerate your intolerance. You are not interested in peaceful coexistence with your Muslims neighbors. A Muslim is peaceful only when it suit you. We are wiser now.

Up MURIC.
MURIC all the way.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Christian Extremism & Intolerance In Yorùbáland Didn't Start Today .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bve3plFOYqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbKgaVneE9A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.