Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe (23471 Views)

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe Acts Of Terror Are Usually / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Is Muric A Terrorist Organisation(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
you see now I am resetting your brain gradually. You are indirectly admitting they are wrong grin. But before, you were pigheaded fanatic christian.

So now that you agree they aren't Christians yet they are the Christian authority in Nigeria. So tell us who is a good Christian?. CAN is Christianity/Christian representative in Nigeria and they are fanatics, extremists, Islamophobic. They invited pastor from Israel to assault Islam on Nigeria soil and muslims did nothing about it. So who are the fanatics and extremists?
You need Jesus.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

You need Jesus.
cheesy grin grin cheesy I know Jesus far better than you. Those Christians (CAN) that wrote 1994 manifesto, don't they need Jesus?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Padipadi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Empiree:
cheesy grin grin cheesy I know Jesus far better than you. Those Christians (CAN) that wrote 1994 manifesto, don't they need Jesus?
Am I CAN? You seem to feel like you are taunting someone.
Do you know that you are being monitored?
You ll account for all the gibberish you v said.
Even Sultan of Sokoto won't be able to save you if you are found wanting.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Padipadi:

Am I CAN? You seem to feel like you are taunting someone.
Do you know that you are being monitored?
You ll account for all the gibberish you v said.
Even Sultan of Sokoto won't be able to save you if you are found wanting.
cheesy grin cheesy monitoring spirit or monitoring lizard cheesy cheesy grin

CAN is your leader and it is very fanatic christian leadership in Nigeria. Whatever CAN does is done in the name of Christ.. Therefore, we hold CAN responsible for any prints, publications or any form of social media communication against any muslim or Muslim organizations. CAN - Christian Association Of Nigeria is a fanatic organization.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Empiree: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
SOUTHERN MUSLIMS ARE NOT FOOLS!!!

By Salako Taiwo

For some reasons known to me, I've always tried to avoid writing what you're reading today. But I wouldn't say because my dear mother (my Wura) is a CHRISTIAN so I should keep looking when INJUSTICE is going on. Read it again! Yes, my Mum is that particular Christian Soyinka would call WILD CHRISTIAN. Serious one! So before you tag me a bigot/extremist, remember that I have a Christian mother I cherish jealously. After the Almighty Allah, my mother is my everything!

After all, it's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you're not.

And, as the Yoruba would say, tell Gbadamosi drumming the beat of hypocrisy that he should bear in mind that Aibuki that would dance to it is not a fool. The Aibuki in this context represents the Southern Muslim faithful.

For more than a year, I'd restrained myself from delving into this issue. But I don't think we can continue like this. Especially, when the other 'part' feels nobody would challenge 'them'.

So I decide to write without fear or favour. Whoever ox is gored, ask yourself if you're being fair to the Southern Muslims. An African proverb says: "He who has no wife shouldn't bother about having an in-law. Clear conscience fears no accusation".

You can attack me; it's expected. But get ready for something utterly brutal!

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Tell the truth even if it seems bitter".

John 8:32 says: "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

In the light of the above scriptural evidence, I write to call your attention to what I call ' 'the appalling hypocrisy'.

I've heard a number Christians (you may like to read screenshots; I'll give you evidence) saying Pastor Osibanjo must succeed Buhari because it's the turn of the Christian faithful. And I always wonder if they're not aware that the Southern Muslims have NEVER ruled the country.

Starting from 1960 when Nigeria gained her independence, no Southern Muslim has ruled this country.

Benjamin Azikwe - President (1960-1966)

Johnson Ironsi - Head of State (Feb-July, 1966)

Matthew Olusegun Obasanjo - Head of State (1976-1979)

Earnest Adegunle Oladehinde Sonekan - Head of Interim National Govt (August-November, 1993)

Oladipo Donaldson Diya (1993-1997)

Matthew Olusegun Obasanjo - President (1999-2007)

Goodluck Jonathan - President (2009-2015)

Those are Nigerian leaders of Southern origin since independence. All were CHRISTIANS.

In all fairness, have you ever seen a Muslim protest against that? Has heaven fallen?

No! No! No! No! No! No!

That the Muslim people don't protest doesn't translate into FOOLISHNESS! They're NOT FOOLS!!!! In fact, take it or leave it, they've been the ones propagating what you call "RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE in the Southern Nigeria, especially in the Southwest!!!

We remember how some people insisted that a Christian must succeed Governor Raji Fashola in 2015. It's on record! Did Muslims protest No!

We know how Ekiti and Ondo have been ruled by Christian governors. Did heaven fall? No! Have the Muslims protested?? No!!!

So if Southern Muslims are quiet, it doesn't mean that they're fools. No! The gentility of the tiger � is never an application to its timidity. Apologies to Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister.

I find it hypocritically appalling to hear/read that Pastor Osibanjo must succeed Buhari on the account of being fair to Christians. It's the height of hypocrisy! It's the height of indignation! The height of INJUSTICE!!!

Today, if one asks why someone like Raji Fashola is not qualified, they tell you because he is a Muslim; for the Northerners would never pair a Christian VP.

Please ask them: do they now mean being a Muslim disqualifies a Southerner from ruling the Country? Do they mean that Southern Muslims should continue to be ONLOOKERS?! So Southern Christians should always be representing the Muslim faithful at the Aso Rock Villa?! You mean the Southern Muslims are the proverbial men holding the cow � for the milk tapper (just a paraphrase of a line in "The Tale of June 12" by Prof. Omo Omoruyi, while discussing how Shagari described Abiola's role in financing the NPN).

Again, ask if CAN would ever allow a Muslim Cleric, like Pastor Osibanjo of the Redeemed Church, to rule this country? Can CAN allow an academic Imam to rule? Would they not tag him an extremist? Would they not protest against ISLAMISATION

Would CAN allow a Professor of Islamic Studies, like Prof. Oloyede to rule?!

You see, I, Taiwo, would NEVER keep mute because of what they call TOLERANCE in the Southwest. Once they see anyone talks about religious injustice, they shout "NO! No! 'We' have been in harmony in the Southwest o; don't divide us!'. If I may ask, how many of you are 'they' dividing? I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU IN KEEPING THE HYPOCRISY ALIVE!!! NEVER!!! If you like, call me names. I'm ready for you!!!

Instead of claiming the right of succession, I expect my Christian friends on this platform to campaign based on Osibanjo's capacity and anticident. They should rather tell us something special, which he can't achieve with Buhari, he is bringing on board if elected. We're not interested in how he can communicate from morning till night. If it's about fluency, Femi Fani Kayode is an inimitable orator too!
If it's about being 'young and agile', Babatunde Raji Fashola is younger than Pastor Osibanjo by six years!!! So stop fooling us!!!

Tell us his achievements as the Chair of the Economy under Buhari. Tell us.

But if you insist on using religious right, bear in mind that the Aibuki (Muslims) that would dance to your song is not a fool!

In conclusion, I've emptied my mind. The truth has set me free. Whoever ox is gored should remember how long he took me to tell this truth. So nobody can attack me without getting his/her pills ���. That means, I don't care!!!

Thank you and stay blessed!!!

Copied and shared.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Why so you love and a war monger, invader and mass murderer?
Hmmm... cheesy

There's something sexy about vawulence cheesy
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Newton2024: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hmmm... cheesy

There's something sexy about vawulence cheesy
Would you love to marry a violent guy?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Would you love to marry a violent guy?
MY husband is violent.
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by Newton2024: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
MY husband is violent.
You like someone that can handle your stubbornness.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by ChoCho54(f): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Newton2024:
You like someone that can handle your stubbornness.
cheesy grin
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by oseneh: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2022
aribisala0:
How do you know this Lagos state has the greatest proportion of Muslims in Yorubaland . Do not talk ignorantly or based on guesswork. Over 80% of obas in Lagos are Muslim Go and check the roll call of Obas in Lagos
state Many Muslims and Christians still come to us to sacrifice for Ogun and Esu so they are multi faith practitioners
Mtcheww, dat doesn't prove your point, because the people in lagos alone are more than 2 states alone, it is not a valid point at all. Lolz, your last point as a traditionalist, doesn't also make you valid, that means lesser people on both sides. If you have been to majority of places in lagos you will understand, on the Island, more Christians, on the mainland, it is almost equal, but Christians are more a little, although not sure
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by aribisala0(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
oseneh:

Mtcheww, dat doesn't prove your point, because the people in lagos alone are more than 2 states alone, it is not a valid point at all. Lolz, your last point as a traditionalist, doesn't also make you valid, that means lesser people on both sides. If you have been to majority of places in lagos you will understand, on the Island, more Christians, on the mainland, it is almost equal, but Christians are more a little, although not sure
What is my point?
Re: MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe by orisa37: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
MURIC IS WORSE THAN A TERRORIST CULT. IT'S A CRIMINAL GANG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari On Live TV Over Order On Ballot Box Snatchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.