Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,115 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey. (252 Views)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey. by Ayietim(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
The beginning of wisdom is knowing who you are
and when you’ve wisdom, you can tell the stories of your scars
and learn to create the world of your experience,
and build a world where mistakes are few and not expensive.

So turn your wounds into wisdom,
let go of the ugly past and choose the freedom
to enjoy the present in the absence of hurts that are long gone
and count your life not by tears but by smiles
but repeat not wrong choices that stole your joy in the past.

https://ayietim.com/2022/04/25/turn-your-wounds-into-wisdom-oprah-winfrey/

(1) (Reply)

Living In Lagos: Chidi Mokeme Narrates How He Almost Got Robbed In Lagos / I Think I'm Gonna Get Married Soon - Davido Says | VIDEO / Celebrities Join Boy Spyce's Nobody Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.