Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN (22377 Views)

How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN by mbsimon80: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
I have never received a reply from them
Re: How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN by concho(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
KillJoy62:

I once used this method was around 2018, when my bank deliberately refused to refund my seized money through pos transactions that failed, after series of complain to my bank, for almost two months or there about, I then sent a mail to CBN/CPD and in two days all my money was refunded. But I sent the mail along side with my proof of transaction.

What is CPD bro, what do they do ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria / Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters / URGENT!!! Was I Scammed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.