Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Jobs Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Opportunity (445 Views)

Work From Home Jobs/opportunity. Apply Now. / Jobs Opportunity In Kwara / Urgent Jobs Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Opportunity by aigohior(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
who else is finding it hard getting a job at LinkedIn, this is so frustrating?
Re: Jobs Opportunity by aigohior(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
There are many testimonies of people "Nigerians" that got jobs both foreign and locals jobs. so I asked myself why am I not getting online jobs or interviews.
There was something very similar with all the Nigerians that got jobs. they all where trained by these companies or their affiliate.
I still came to discover something which I called "THE NIGERIA FACTOR". The Nigeria factor is a factor that discriminate you from the out word.
Unlike racism or sexism we brought this on ourself. Take for example you are a freelancer and you are bidding for a job online and your profile country says Nigeria. Also there are other bidders from India, South East Asia, America.......
The chance of you getting the job is very low, just because you are a Nigerian. The job will either go to India or south east Asia because they're cheap. Even though Nigeria may be the cheapest you still will likely not get it.
The Nigeria factor came as a result of our activities on the internet space overtime. Example:
NO 1 => you bid for a job and you got the job, but unknowingly to the employer you already have other bids that you are falling behind. and because you are not an octopus you will want to do everything at once, and so you do a bad job or you will not do it at all.
NO 2 => Nigeria have a reputation for doing fraud and many countries have put Nigeria on their black list of fraud suspect when doing business. so once the insurance company discover these customers are using Nigeria service they might back down from insuring the service.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY! Job Openings At IITA, Ibadan / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Urgent Advice On A Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.