Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 (66680 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 0) On 3rd May 2023 / Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Arsenal Europa League (1 - 0 ) On 3rd May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by mvem(m): 12:40am On May 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Red card ke?!! Before or after the Wotowoto?!!

Check LiveScore again! grin
after liverpool beat them wella
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by garfield1: 12:57am On May 04, 2022
Ximenez:

We know La liga have Barca and RM.
Who else can win the ucl from that league?
And by head to head.
I check Chelsea vs La liga teams.
Only Barca is tied with Chelsea.
4 wins for Barca
6 draws
4 wins for Chelsea
Chelsea edge others like Valencia, ATM, Sevilla, RM.

I'll check La liga teams vs City, Liverpool and United.

I am talking about overall not individual teams.Spanish clubs have beaten EPL clubs more time in the ucl and uel combined.Spanish clubs have more uefa trophies.no EPL club can win ucl back to back.even in terms of national teams,Spain has a superior record.when last did EPL produce ballon d or?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by LordofNaija: 1:09am On May 04, 2022
wiseone28:
Quadruple i see

west ham will draw Man City
It will be too difficult a task for Westham, Wolverhampton will do the job.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 1:25am On May 04, 2022
exclusivejane:
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Price=165k
Location = Owerri
Call/whatsapp me: 09023672911
Ponzi scheme
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by sonofElElyon: 2:27am On May 04, 2022
Wordson:
e don end in dir favor na, u no see?
When a team lacks d stones to get sth done, so na luck go take dem to final?

See your mouth like someone who chop sh*t
grin
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Hasino007596: 2:34am On May 04, 2022
The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.
deybhor33: I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by saintneo(m): 4:26am On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
I saw this coming, villareal is going to shock everybody today by qualifying, football is so unpredictable, one idiot in my compound made a bet of 100k for liverpool to win, and I've been calling his number since to ask am how market but he is not picking up LOL
how far for your neighbour? I hope you're washing his clothes today..... �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by chibuike65: 4:44am On May 04, 2022
Omooo you good
Halimaatz:
3:2- 2:3 just don't know who it would favour.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 4:49am On May 04, 2022
Villarreal sat back to defend after scoring 2goals
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by mvem(m): 5:12am On May 04, 2022
Villarreal sat back to defend after scoring 2goals
they were tired and played everything first half. You can't keep up that intensity for 90mins

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by mvem(m): 5:16am On May 04, 2022
Sanchez01:

Don't get cocky with Madrid. The Liverpool Real Madrid humiliated is even better and more motivated than this particular Liverpool now. Madrid is motivated and over a one leg game, it would be about the team who can score the most goals.
Liverpool now is far better. LFC that season was all about Salah. Do you know LFC has just lost 3 games in all competition this season better than any club in Europe currently. They have scored the highest number of goals in total and only club this season not to lose at home. Leave sentiments apart, I don't know how many trophies LFC can win from now but overall they have been the best team in Europe at the moment. Just need to give them kudos

9 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by chibuike65: 5:22am On May 04, 2022
Oga how far
TricksterBoss:
Villarreal deserve this UCL I swear they will qualify quote me after this match Liverpool fans are even suprised

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2022
TruthinAction:
Why don't coaches have a tactics of locking defense when they have the advantage.

I watched a match of I think it's Iran and Argentine in one of the previous world cup. One would expect an easy win for Argentina. But Iran locked up their defense with nine players. Argentina could not penetrate.

It was a free kick that Messi took in either 89th or 91st minute that gave Argentina the only goal of the match.

Villarreal could have locked up their defense with at least eight men and do occasionally counter attack. Maybe the story would have been different.

In any case, the better side won.
I didn't watch the match but i think the coach lack good defensive tatics. If it were Atm, they would have made something out from the 2:0 advantage.

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Najdorf: 6:06am On May 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please who did you mention such to?
I'm just interested in knowing how you were able to mention such across....
See my post history. Las las Villareal hype don end
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:39am On May 04, 2022
Sanchez01:

Don't get cocky with Madrid. The Liverpool Real Madrid humiliated is even better and more motivated than this particular Liverpool now. Madrid is motivated and over a one leg game, it would be about the team who can score the most goals.

Nah, this current Liverpool is better than that one. Remember they reached the final again the following season and won it. Enroute to that final, they knocked out Bayern and also the famous 4-0 annihilation of Barcelona. They also won the Club world cup. So they've gathered more experience, defeated many big sides and are much more confident and motivated at this stage of the competition. This current side will beat Madrid to stupor if they meet at the final. It will also be a perfect opportunity for them to revenge.

The last time they met, Madrid had a better side with CR7, Bale, Marcelo, Ramos etc all in red hot form. What killed Liverpool in that match was the injury Ramos gave to Salah at the early moment of the game. It was a devastating blow to Liverpool and it damaged their psychology. They still gave it a fight but their goal keeper fumbled. All that has changed now and Liverpool are the better side.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Correct05: 6:39am On May 04, 2022
Hater, thanks for motivation
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 6:49am On May 04, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

How far

I'm listening to your erudite analysis

HOW FAR NA?
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 6:54am On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
ANOTHER GOOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!

Wotowoto loading 50%

Liverpool dey collect!! grin grin

grin who laughs last

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 6:56am On May 04, 2022
aribisala0:
This is the time to bet on Villareal
cheesy How much you loose?
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
nairaman66:

Man city is going home tomorrow!

A Spanish final!!

grin Na Spanish guitar no bi Spanish final.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by raymexx: 7:00am On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
I saw this coming, villareal is going to shock everybody today by qualifying, football is so unpredictable, one idiot in my compound made a bet of 100k for liverpool to win, and I've been calling his number since to ask am how market but he is not picking up LOL
Abeg give me his number make I collect my share
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Supermajor(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2022
TruthinAction:
Why don't coaches have a tactics of locking defense when they have the advantage.

I watched a match of I think it's Iran and Argentine in one of the previous world cup. One would expect an easy win for Argentina. But Iran locked up their defense with nine players. Argentina could not penetrate.

It was a free kick that Messi took in either 89th or 91st minute that gave Argentina the only goal of the match.

Villarreal could have locked up their defense with at least eight men and do occasionally counter attack. Maybe the story would have been different.

In any case, the better side won.

The defense they locked during the first leg at Anfield, how did it end for them...

One thing with Liverpool is that they always find their way out against teams that park bus at home... Example, Look at their games against ATM, Everton and the same Villarreal first leg..

So parking bus at home cannot stop Liverpool from scoring

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Supermajor(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:

Hope u later called to congratulate him sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Jazzman01: 7:03am On May 04, 2022
post=112500393:
No English side has ever won the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup all in the same season, with Liverpool aiming to create history.

Can Liverpool do that this season?!
Time will tell.

Congratulations Liverpool fans.
Maintain, where are thou?
Celebration galore we guess?

Enjoy your beautiful night sis �

It would be a great achievement but the odds are stacked against them. Below is what is more probable;

Champions League----Liverpool
Premier League------Mancity
FA Cup----------Chelsea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by yomi531(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2022
6ixT8:
Villarreal dey collect wotowoto! grin

English team no be their mate.
U can say it again bro. Na EPL be league. The rest na farmers league
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 7:47am On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
I saw this coming, villareal is going to shock everybody today by qualifying, football is so unpredictable, [b]one idiot in my compound made a bet of 100k for liverpool to win, [/b]and I've been calling his number since to ask am how market but he is not picking up LOL

How much you take bet for Villarreal to win grin
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by mvem(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2022
Jazzman01:

It would be a great achievement but the odds are stacked against them. Below is what is more probable;

Champions League----Liverpool
Premier League------Mancity
FA Cup----------Chelsea.
true sha. Chelsea go play FA cup final like their lives depends on it while Man City doesn't seem they will drop points for the EPL
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Fearlez: 7:53am On May 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

I know quality when I see it... This is the best team in all of Europe for now!

I said it last week... My words stand validated!
No. No
No
You said that match was a formality
It was everything but that. Liverpool had to dig deep.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Nobody: 7:59am On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Villareal CF will officially change its name to WotoWoto FC after this match.

tongue
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by bigcee(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2022
mvem:
true sha. Chelsea go play FA cup final like their lives depends on it while Man City doesn't seem they will drop points for the EPL
So their lives does not depend on Carabao cup, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.