Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 (66681 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 0) On 3rd May 2023 / Villareal Vs Barcelona - (1 - 4) On 5th July 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Arsenal Europa League (1 - 0 ) On 3rd May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by bigcee(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2022
obembet:
Liverpool to Villarreal look at me very well, do I looked like Juventus or Bayern Munich to you

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Iliveforever(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2022
Guys, please can someone tell me how much Liverpool really bought Diaz.
I’m waiting....

#YNWA FOR LIFE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by anonymuz(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2022
ask4bk:

grin grin grin

2-3 now sef.

Smiling to bank grin grin
you don reach bank? Good morning and my share o
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by mvem(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2022
bigcee:

So their lives does not depend on Carabao cup, right?
I am an LFC fan, I am just saying what looks very plausible. Chelsea would love to redeem their season and Man City do not look likely dropping a point. Where is the fallacy in what I said...and this doesn't in anyway says that Liverpool can't still win the FA or the EPL if City slips...so calm down

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by GreyLaw(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
I saw this coming, villareal is going to shock everybody today by qualifying, football is so unpredictable, one idiot in my compound made a bet of 100k for liverpool to win, and I've been calling his number since to ask am how market but he is not picking up LOL

I hope you pick his call now that he has won his bet. Don't call people idiots before the game ends. The guy is smiling to the bank now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Jazzman01: 8:48am On May 04, 2022
bigcee:

Before the loss, they were still chasing the premier League title and champions league title. Having crashed out of the champions League and currently battling for the top 4 in the league, the FA Cup is the only hope they have at lifting a silverware before the end of this season so they are going to give it everything it takes.

Chelsea have been a tough nut to crack for Liverpool this season and even last season. All their encounters this season have ended in a draw. The FA Cup final will be much more fierce and Chelsea will also be hoping to avenge their Carabao cup loss.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Ximenez(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2022
garfield1:

I am talking about overall not individual teams.Spanish clubs have beaten EPL clubs more time in the ucl and uel combined.Spanish clubs have more uefa trophies.no EPL club can win ucl back to back.even in terms of national teams,Spain has a superior record.when last did EPL produce ballon d or?
Lol
You know why Spanish teams win the Europa league a lot?
It's because a supposed top 4 team like Sevilla
Who ought to be in the champions league always drop to the Europa league midway.

For UCL, despite RM having 13, the overall record reads.
La liga : 18
Epl :14
Yes, an English team have won it back to back before.
The BDO is just a mere politically motivated ceremonial award that has been zoned to La liga for more than 12 years now, even a toddler can see that. It doesn't matter what happens in Epl, Bundesliga, ligue 1,.. The narrative will always be twisted to give a player from La liga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Ximenez(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2022
bigcee:

So how did they lose the carabao cup?
11-10 penalty shootout, that's lottery.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Agent8706(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2022
Blueelf:

We don't need you to stand behind us

Go and stand behind Man Shitty

Typical of a Nigerian football fan. Taking football matter personal to the heart grin grin grin grin

You sought for my attention, now that you have it, hope it will bring millions in dollars to your account wink wink wink
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 1:33pm On May 04, 2022
ghettokid1:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL................. MANEEEEEEEEEEE 2-3. Ebukahades10 my guy where u dey ??

You 'll Never Walk Alone...

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That's the victory guys...

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
Nvestor02:

I accept to the fact that Liverpool go commot UCL today.

But saying Madrid will deafeat man City na rubbish talk.
How e come be na!? undecided

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
I saw this coming, villareal is going to shock everybody today by qualifying, football is so unpredictable, one idiot in my compound made a bet of 100k for liverpool to win, and I've been calling his number since to ask am how market but he is not picking up LOL
grin grin
How market my gee?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by humble1010: 1:59pm On May 04, 2022
Do u need anyone to manage and grow your sports betting account within a certain period of time to a certain amount?
Do u need someone u can invest your money with, for sports betting and get returns after a certain period of time?
Then I'm here for you!

Face-to-face meeting for discussion and negotiations is allowed (if you can foot the transport bills).
Currently based in Awka, Anambra state.

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by gazal55(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2022
princewarri1985:
Who’s now the idiot ?
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
ANOTHER GOOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!

Wotowoto loading 50%

Liverpool dey collect!! grin grin
How market now?!?

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 2:52pm On May 04, 2022
Datedoboy:
I want a Liverpool vs Madrid final so we can explain one or 2 things to Madrid
One or two things with violence comrade cheesy

1 Like

Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Athemisia: 2:58pm On May 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
The way this Luiz Diaz blended so easily into Liverpool FC's squad is quite amazing

Amazing Luiz Chukwunedum OghenéDíazé

Amazing Júrgen Klopp

Amazing Liverpool FC

Amazing Fans
Na Urhobo boy him be live an like that...
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by Rodwave: 8:39pm On May 04, 2022
fergie001:

YNWA bro..........salutes fellow Kopites: Chikason22 ebukahades10 gbest90 crazygod egusishankly Wordson openmine rodwave silentgroper dfrost & kyase ronaldotically

E shock you abi
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by lexy2014: 9:36pm On May 04, 2022
bennyflipy:
Best time to be a Kop

Liverpool has won just one title all season. It's in 2 finals and has its eyes on the league which is 4 games away, a two horse race with man city. The possibility of Liverpool winning the two finals is 50/50. Meaning the other teams in d final also have a chance of winning the titles. Liverpool winning the league is contingent on man city loosing any of it's remaining games and Liverpool win it's remaining fixture.

Bottomline is this: don't count your eggs before they are hatched
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by bennyflipy(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Liverpool has won just one title all season. It's in 2 finals and has its eyes on the league which is 4 games away, a two horse race with man city. The possibility of Liverpool winning the two finals is 50/50. Meaning the other teams in d final also have a chance of winning the titles. Liverpool winning the league is contingent on man city loosing any of it's remaining games and Liverpool win it's remaining fixture.

Bottomline is this: don't count your eggs before they are hatched
Base on current form Liverpool are favorites.
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by tonididdy(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2022
tonididdy:
Oooops from 2 zero.... Another English final loading

But I tip city for the trophy
Ooooops shocked
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by lexy2014: 6:31am On May 05, 2022
bennyflipy:

Base on current form Liverpool are favorites.

If it was an issue of current form, then Chelsea shouldn't have won man city in last seasons champions league final. Any team in a final is a favourite until the blast of the last whistle. It's same chance that Liverpool has to win a final that the other teams in the final. It's 50/50
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by millionboi(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Gooooooooooooal I want Mad o

Who dey bree

Make Liverpool fan send me mb make i follow watch it on my phone
with Wich app?
Re: Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022 by humble1010: 7:51pm On May 05, 2022
Do u need anyone to manage and grow your sports betting account within a certain period of time to a certain amount?
Do u need someone u can invest your money with, for sports betting and get returns after a certain period of time?
Then I'm here for you!

Face-to-face meeting for discussion and negotiations is allowed (if you can foot the transport bills).
Currently based in Awka, Anambra state.

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.