Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo (5288 Views)

What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by rhonard(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Saw this picture and have been working my brain out

Which direction is the busy going grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Right, even mumu go Sabi this answer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Aboks(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:

So u mean say mumu beta pass am

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aboks:

So u mean say mumu beta pass am
Oga oo grin
I no like vawulence abeg,no put me for trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Aboks(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
Oga oo grin I no like vawulence abeg,no put me for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by ufuosman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
If u face dis side left bt if you face dat side right grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by aigohior(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
According to design let's say the car is on the right side of the road and north is left "because there is no sun to tell where is East".

Now according to the car the driver is at the right side of the bus because the driver is not visible.

Also according to driving rules of different countries the bus is in Europe "England "

Finally it will be right to say the car is going left base on the information provided

14 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Memberclub(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Going left

6 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Khaliyah(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Door handle in buses are located at the right side and its not visible on the pics which indicates the car is actually going left

13 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Myzubby(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Left check the bumpers and the tire covers or fenders

2 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
The direction of the bus depends solely on where you are looking at it from.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by wiseone28: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lamasta:
The direction of the bus depends solely on where you are looking at it from.
Or the country the bus is driving in..

If Nigeria it is going left.

If it is London it is going right

2 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by LocalStandard1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Right. From the last girl's hair direction, caused by the wind and the second to the last person's head location, subtle but obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Abbertee2: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Its going right . See hair of the first doll . Air is blowing from right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Zazoopk(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
I never smoke az ,but i no the answer.

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by dynicks(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
lexy20I4:
if it's actually going right, then it shouldn't be on that lane....Except the driver and all occupants of the vehicle are members of vawulence team!!

2. Check the length of the boot/bonnet on both sides then u would discover which is the bonnet and which is the boot.....Bonnets are often longer in length than the boot....The left side is the bonnet while the right is the boot.....The vehicle is heading left...

3. The extreme edges at the top of both sides speaks too....the pointed edge on the left helps the vehicle navigate smoothly through winds than the right side.....so therefore the vehicle is heading left!!...

4. Check the tires....*the sand splash tire protector(fender)*...you would notice they are behind the tires which is the exact way it's meant to be.....proving the fact that the vehicle is heading left!!...

8 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by stancod(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Left
Check the design of the bus the Tyre and also the back side of the bus

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Left

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
E no dey go anywhere,, dat vehicle is on a lockdown
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Op pls Edit,, Bus not Busy,, typo error
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Myzubby:
Left check the bumpers and the tire covers or fenders
QED

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by freddie009(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Left because boys will definitely sit at back.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by lionphil(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
rhonard:
Saw this picture and have been working my brain out

Which direction is the busy going grin grin grin

Left because the shield that prevents the sand of the tyres from hitting the body of the car are usually atthe back of the tyres.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Brownshoe: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Both way na way?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Truvelisback(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's going Forward.

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
ufuosman:
If u face dis side left bt if you face dat side right grin

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
U dey go anywhere
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by nairaman66(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
The bus is going left from the passengers look! And it is a right hand drive wheel!

1 Like

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by itsDecent: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Right, see the direction the breeze is pushing the little girls hair.

Modified: I just got the original image of the cartoon which shows that it is going right.

4 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by dynicks(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Abbertee2:
Its going right . See hair of the first doll . Air is blowing from right
what if those are her arms!! Lol
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
My spirit says I should type(be wise here son..that bus no be like wetin dey move..Until it moves,I will know if he wants to reverse or go forward )

be wise here son..that bus no be like wetin dey move..Until it moves,I will know if he wants to reverse or go forward

3 Likes

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Darkerberry: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
The bus heads in the direction three out of four girls are looking.. The only other girl not looking right is looking straight..

I think all left activists have their points too but i guess those facts are to be ignored..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Challenged To Take Off Her Clothes For N50k (video) / 2014 / 2015 Neco Gce Biology Practical Questions And Answers / The World's Most Expensive And Elite Boarding School In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.