Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo (5290 Views)

What Is The Difference Between On The Bus And In The Bus? / “I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
The better question is which direction is ur life going ..unlike d bus, u know we're u wld end up now if u die..be honest with urself and take d right steps finally

Surender to the lordship of Jesus Christ, repent and enrol in the school of the Spirit to know HIM better ....I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube and the Living Faith church winners chapel
Congratulations as u direct ur life in the right path

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Elchappo: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Look at the sand guard of the vehicle..
The car is heading left ◀️
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Saintdan0421(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
E dey japa comot naija. Case closed.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by dynicks(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Darkerberry:
The bus heads in the direction three out of four girls are looking.. The only other girl not looking right is looking straight..

I think all left activists have their points too but i guess those facts are to be ignored..
check well again bro....2 of the girls are looking left....1 right while one up.....judging by your analogy bro, left carries the vote ....
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
The bus is going RIGHT. Look at the direction of the gaze of the children.

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by stamapro(m): 3:08am On Apr 26, 2022
The lane the bus is, proves it to be going right by Nigerian driving standard.

Any lady, that thinks she is too good to be in a relationship, may be RIGHT, but she will also be LEFT.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Flairoqy(m): 5:14am On Apr 26, 2022
rhonard:
Saw this picture and have been working my brain out

Which direction is the busy going grin grin grin
You can’t be driving and have your both hands outside, hence the bus is moving right.
(Probably her hair, direction shows the wind is blowing from the right).
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by sotall(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2022
The bus is stationary.

Its not moving yet.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by majamajic(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2022
The sand protectors on the tires will show u the bus is going left

There's nothing like hair blowing right , this car is going left , the sand protectors on the tires are the only clue , sand protectors are not in front of tires , they are always behind

So the car is going left !

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Connected1: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Puzzle Time

The bus is going left.

I can't give analysis.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Bignuell(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2022
majamajic:
The sand protectors on the tires will show u the bus is going left

There's nothing like hair blowing right , this car is going left , the sand protectors on the tires are the only clue , sand protectors are not in front of tires , they are always behind

So the car is going left !
Yeah. The tyres gave it out

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by seanwilliam(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Khaliyah:
Door handle in buses are located at the right side and its not visible on the pics which indicates the car is actually going left
lol some buses get handle for both sides . Is like u no no academy oje’gates bus for Ibadan cheesy

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2022
The Bus Going Left, ⬅️
Observe the side of the road the bus is driving on.
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by majamajic(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2022
MrDowells:
The Bus Going Left, ⬅️
Observe the side of the road the bus is driving on.

Apart from that , the tyres sand protectors shows it's going left

For those saying hair position , I was inside keke going front the girl sitting beside me her hair was touching me sitting besides her ,does it mean the keke was going sideways ?
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Orji3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Looking at the sand-guard you can tell the direction, but the funny thing is that the drivers too hands are free from the stiring wheels grin grin
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by eusteskevin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
[/b] oil dey your head
dynicks:
[b]if it's actually going right, then it shouldn't be on that lane....Except the driver and all occupants of the vehicle are members of vawulence team!!

2. Check the length of the boot/bonnet on both sides then u would discover which is the bonnet and which is the boot.....Bonnets are often longer in length than the boot....The left side is the bonnet while the right is the boot.....The vehicle is heading left...

3. The extreme edges at the top of both sides speaks too....the pointed edge on the left helps the vehicle navigate smoothly through winds than the right side.....so therefore the vehicle is heading left!!...

4. Check the tires....*the sand splash tire protector(fender)*...you would notice they are behind the tires which is the exact way it's meant to be.....proving the fact that the vehicle is heading left!!...

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by Memberclub(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abbertee2:
Its going right . See hair of the first doll . Air is blowing from right
hand not hair
Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by itsDecent: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Memberclub:
hand not hair
That is not a hand, it's a double french braid hairstyle

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by itsDecent: 12:12am On Apr 27, 2022
Anyway see the original picture of the bus which shows it is going right.

Re: Which Direction Is The Bus Going - Photo by nextdoorpal: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2022
The bus is moving to the left, the clue is already very visible, take a look at d mudflap n you'll know the direction the vehicle is going.

2014/2015 CROWN POLYTECHNIC Offer Admission Without UTME!!! / The Latest Ranking Of Cheapest Girls In Nigerian Universities / Things To Bring Along To Campus As A Fresher