Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) (77165 Views)

Meet Togolese Pastor Who Always Wears Ladies Heels (photos) / Meet The Pastor From Togo That Always Wear High Heels. Pictures Inside / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by sotall(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jj
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Since ladies wear men's stuff, what's wrong if we return the favour? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by princeemmma(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Meet the pastor that needs deliverance grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Pootle: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
what does his wife wears
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
How Christlike...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
The pastor said that, when he used to wear men’s shoes he suffered body pains and many other illnesses as a result, but ever since he listened to his God's instructions everything is normal.

in what universe can a woman's high heeled weapons of masochism be more comfortable than men's shoes?

this must be another those deeply spiritual mysteries that heathen vagabonds will never understand

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by oseahumenb(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Madness in action
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Adedotguy: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked
I believe it because he is short. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
I know it must be one of this African countries...!! While Elon Musk is business expanding his business some are thinking of showcasing stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Def Meeting with MOST HIGH GOD grin
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Femijohn198: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
No be today wahala dey this life ooo
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by derecho(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
E no dey hard to lie say na God tell am
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Emperor88(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
High heels was never meant for women...Do a little google research now and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
This one strong o grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by ukpahu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
today i have seeing it all

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
See as e resemble Pastor Righteousness2 cheesy

grin grin grin You dey find trouble ooo grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Dare1971(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Getting there gradually
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
mtcheew

Alaye even roll up hin pencil jean.
I even like the pose sef

From the loin download of him we have a gorgeous agbani darego.

And from his center of gravity upward we have an semi-handsome ramsey noah

The Pastor is Togolese

Though Nigeria has it own Lion Share of Juju Pastors and Prophets

He. must have hypnotised the Congregation because normally they would flee such a Church

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Tailorcaesar: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Obviously gay
Dey use style attract little boys.
I'm very sure OP passed the night in his room

I believe he is just a cross dresser and not a gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by surebona(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nothing new again jor
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Not Nigeria
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Hediad: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by TheZeezle(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol Pastor Gaybriel

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Obviously gay
Dey use style attract little boys.
I'm very sure OP passed the night in his room

Must you look for trouble?
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Dubs(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
this one over loud ooh,se na bobrisky pastor be dis ni abi james brown wetin oracle no go see for this continent self.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wahala
grin
Even though this seems weed I think everyone has the right to dress the way they want and he is just exercising his right.
Pastor no be God after all.
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sigh... Well, there is a reason I left religion over a decade ago!

My intelligence couldn't take the bullshit any longer!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by 40BGvm: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thunder fire the mod that ban me...May your legs look like this confused pastor cheesy tongue

See how these so called men of God confuse themself and their dull followers .

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pastor from hell. I can't stop laughing too funny

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by revvitandrenon: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin
Re: Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) by Golan007: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol... Nigerians no believe say na God tell am to dey wear heels, but they believe that it was God who told Abraham to take his son into the Bush and offer him as sacrifice.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.