Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League (464 Views)

Leo Messi Won The Ballon D’or Over Erling Haaland By 105 Points. / Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by cutecommend: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Help me explain...
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Still doesn't negate the fact that Ronaldo performed better than Messi at their respective new clubs.

PS. I'm not saying one is a better player than the other. It just so happened that one outperformed the other. However fortune favored the underperformer.

Doesn't mean they aren't both among the best the world has seen playing the game.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by hatakekakashi: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
topcatking:
Still doesn't negate the fact that Ronaldo performed better than Messi at their respective new clubs.

PS. I'm not saying one is a better player than the other. It just so happened that one outperformed the other. However fortune favored the underperformer.

Doesn't mean they aren't both among the best the world has seen playing the game.
Next time Ronaldo will learn to think critically first before acting.

It's not always about hardwork but smart work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by DesChyko: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Man Utd were down, having won nothing for 4 years running. So I think Ronaldo knew what he was up against before he signed with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Kingcalls: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
French league follow for trophy?? Not like he contributed to winning the trophy... all thanks to mbappe ... even if I join psg , I go still win French league

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Theactor(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2022
grin you shall like vaulence
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Darkcloud11(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Messi have won more football trophies both individual trophies and team trophies than Ronaldo and that’s what football is about, and his goal return ain’t bad maybe it’s time we call this goat debate close.
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Benmob: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Ronaldo play better than Messi diz season,but Messi won trophy, that is football for u, just like hazard never contribute any to real Madrid but he is a la Liga champion or may a champion league winner later diz years
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by oyatainer(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kingcalls:
French league follow for trophy?? Not like he contributed to winning the trophy... all thanks to mbappe ... even if I join psg , I go still win French league

Why PSG no win league 1 last season? At least, their record in the last four years is better than Premier league. They won two out of four and Lille not lyon or Marseile contested with PSG but not the same in premier league in the last five year. Either Man city or Liverpool wins Premier league!
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by oyatainer(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Benmob:
Ronaldo play better than Messi diz season,but Messi won trophy, that is football for u, just like hazard never contribute any to real Madrid but he is a la Liga champion or may a champion league winner later diz years

That is your own cup of tea. You can tell me that if Messi has not won more individual and team trophy more than Ronaldo. With his goals, he carried United from 2 to 7 and you still have the gut to argue. I beg, my goat is reserving energy for world cup jare.
Re: Ronaldo Won Nothing And Messi Won French League by Kingcalls: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
oyatainer:

Why PSG no win league 1 last season? At least, their record in the last four years is better than Premier league. They won two out of four and Lille not lyon or Marseile contested with PSG but not the same in premier league in the last five year. Either Man city or Liverpool wins Premier league!

Mbappe was injured for 3 months, so as neymar ...thats y they lost the league...despite that , they still lost it on the final day .... in the EPL, salah got injured for just 5 weeks and Liverpool finished behind united....

Are u saying the French league is better than EPL?? All these novice in football sef.... French league thats not even among top5 leagues in Europe

(1) (Reply)

YSFON Under 14 Football Cup In Dline In Port Harcourt. / My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo / Kwara:offa Club Comes To Rescue , Invites Governor For Project Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.