Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo (476 Views)

Mourinho: I Won Three Trophies At Man United Yet That Was Seen As A Disaster / Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / The Malaysian Who Predicted Correct Score For PSG Vs Man Utd Has Predicted Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by Great100000: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has described his return to the club as “a disaster” according to a new book.

The 37-year-old returned to Old Trafford last summer after initially leaving in 2009 for an £80million move to Real Madrid.

However, it has not been rosy for Ronaldo back at the Premier League club.

The book, Messi vs Ronaldo: One Rivalry, Two GOATs, and the Era That Remade the World’s Game, which goes into detail on his illustrious career has revealed all, according to The Sun.

It reveals that Ronaldo was unhappy with interim head coach Ralf Rangnick, confessing “this is a disaster” to an executive at a FIFA event.

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner has also been unimpressed at the lack of investment into the Carrington training ground, while very annoyed that the club has not evolved since his departure over a decade ago.

Despite all of that, Ronaldo finished as United’s top goalscorer at the club last season, netting 24 goals in all competitions across 39 matches.

Things have become worse for the Portugal captain this season, as he is no longer a regular in the team under Erik ten Hag.

Ronaldo has played only 13 times in all competitions, predominantly from the bench.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/30/epl-my-return-to-man-utd-has-been-a-disaster-cristiano-ronaldo/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20265407/cristiano-ronaldo-man-utd-return-disaster/amp/

Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by MITCHELL96: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by Brainmytool: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2022
R
Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by flames007(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2022
Man dey find challenge, they help am add trials and tribulations grin

1 Like

Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by Kayberg: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2022
flames007:
Man dey find challenge, they help am add trials and tribulations grin

Now, this gat me bruv…
This gat me.

"Man dey find challenge, dem help am add trials and tribulations."

On the day I saw the fanfare of his return, I knew it was not going to be a good one because it was taken beyond limits.

I, commented here he be careful as this might be his fall.

1 Like

Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by gaby(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2022
We all will make a wrong choice at some point in our respective lives...

The very reason we are humans...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Return To Man Utd Has Been A Disaster – Cristiano Ronaldo by Goodman247: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ronaldo is a Greedy and selfish human being

(1) (Reply)

2022 World Cup Predictions By Microsoft Excel For The Group Stage - Matchday 1-3 / Real Madrid Identify Nigerian Striker As Benzema’s Replacement / How You Can Make Over 400k Monthly On Sportbet Without Placing A Single Bet!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.