Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria (892 Views)

Where Can I Buy Bitter Kola In Large Quantity / Lagos Orders Markets To Open On Selective Dates Over COVID-19 / Where Can I Get Bitter Kola In Quantity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by eksammy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
So we got an order online to deliver ten 50kg bags of bitter kola.

For 7 days we barely have gotten 2 bags.

We have were told it's sourced in Afor Oru in imo state and Nsukka in Enugu state but we have visited only to see a few paint buckets at N18,000 each.

Abeg who knows names of communities or markets where one can visit and buy large quantities of bitter kola in bags?

Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by Quiny32323: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Enter market oga!!
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by gamaliel9: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
There is a place called WONDERFUL in Oji River LGA Enugu State
Another place is NKWO IGBOUKWU in Anambra State
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by eksammy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
gamaliel9:
There is a place called WONDERFUL in Oji River LGA Enugu State
Another place is NKWO IGBOUKWU in Anambra State

Sounds good. We will explore these.

I hope they will have it in large quantities and not paint buckets.
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by eksammy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lol which market exactly?

I was in ikom today and they said it's not the season. The season comes up around June.

They are selling one paint bucket for 10k but the don't have much. I also noticed the seeds are not as big and fresh like the ones in the above pishures from south east.

We are happy to pursue any useful leads

Quiny32323:
Enter market oga!!
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by Quiny32323: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
eksammy:
Lol which market exactly?

I was in ikom today and they said it's not the season. The season comes up around June.

They are selling one paint bucket for 10k but the don't have much. I also noticed the seeds are not as big and fresh like the ones in the above pishures from south east.

We are happy to pursue any useful leads

Ahia ohuru 4 aba.
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by famouscargo4u: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
eksammy:
So we got an order online to deliver ten 50kg bags of bitter kola.

For 7 days we barely have gotten 2 bags.

We have were told it's sourced in Afor Oru in imo state and Nsukka in Enugu state but we have visited only to see a few paint buckets at N18,000 each.

Abeg who knows names of communities or markets where one can visit and buy large quantities of bitter kola in bags?

I can supply you. Let's have a deal. I will supply you the desired quantity in two days.
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by eksammy(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Quiny32323:

Ahia ohuru 4 aba.

Thank you Quiny the 2 bags we got is from Ahia ohuru. That was after serious combinations and permutations.

The lead woman is asking for time.
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by Quiny32323: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2022
eksammy:

Thank you Quiny the 2 bags we got is from Ahia ohuru. That was after serious combinations and permutations.

The lead woman is asking for time.

Yea iam sure they can source it. Is this for export?
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by eksammy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Quiny32323:

Yea iam sure they can source it. Is this for export?

Yea sure
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by akosh005: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Available in Ekiti State
Re: Markets To Source Bitter Kola In Bags In Nigeria by Quiny32323: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
eksammy:

Yea sure

Okay, goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Convert Excess Airtime Back To Cash / 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year / Your Ugly Customer Service Experience With Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.