Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? (1612 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm not trying to be tribalistic with this at all...

Almost everytime we read news of how other tribes perform traditional rites,i.e rituals, masquerades etc.., you "rarely" hear of an Hausa fulani people being caught with human parts.. Are they "really not that diabolic"?,.

But I know they are no saint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Islandlady(f): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fulanis are one of the most diabolical tribes

It just that nobody check their activities becos they live in the busy or have you seen police arresting a fulanis man/ herdsmen before undecided

Fulanis do alot of potent charm, especially potent love charm grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Aboki juju ehn. Maybe you neva jam them sha.

Tested and trusted.. Aboki juju be authentic. Aboki man don slap person for my front, e go deaf and dumb. Follow come juju lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
What about the ones that slice themselves with very sharp cutlasses and won't be cut?

My father told us that aboki juju was the most potent and nobody can reverse it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by LILTJAY3: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
oga no tribe for africa wey nor dey do juju.. only say some tribe do juju pass others cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Asgard73: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Juju Na part of humanity and life existence.

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by muykem: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
You seems not to know Fulani. The have the most patient charm in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Christistruth02: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
muykem:

Thank you

I was just going to say that

Have bandits or Killer Herdsmen ever been Caught without Charms before ?
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Naijanascam: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmm.. you say wetin

3 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Gentlerespect76: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
You know nothing about them; I say you know nothing about them!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Idiko1: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Blessedofchrist:

Almost everytime we read news of how other tribes perform traditional rites,i.e rituals, masquerades etc.., you "rarely" hear of an Hausa fulani people being caught with human parts.. Are they "really not that diabolic"?,.

How on earth did you come to the conclusion in the bold when you did not know there is nothing such as Hausa Fulani as ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Idiko1:

How on earth did you come to the conclusion in the bold when you did not know there is nothing such as Hausa Fulani as ethnic group?
calm down I actually meant Hausa and Fulani,I know Hausa differs from Fulani... Some people even assume they are the same.
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Simeon88(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
This OP is a learner. I won't say more than that. And please before you come at me I have lived most of my life here in the north.
~peace
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Fulanis are one of the most diabolical tribes

It just that nobody check their activities becos they live in the busy or have you seen police arresting a fulanis man/ herdsmen before undecided

Fulanis do alot of potent charm, especially potent love charm grin

Fulani live in bushes cheesy
This one never travel comoth for her state, even to visit her boyfriend......
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
muykem:

With human head
That's what the op said
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Simeon88:
This OP is a learner. I won't say more than that. And please before you come at me I have lived most of my life here in the north.
~peace

You stay for North all your life, but still you no know anything about them

The op talk say,you don ever catch any Hausa or Fulani with human head for ritual
Yes those guys get juju especially Fulani, but you can never see them head hunting like some people......

if to talk say Boko Haran or bandits Na for some places, Na ritualist for the pay for ransom just to get their heads grin

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by KevMitnick: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please there is nothing like Hausa Fulani. There is either Hausa or Fulani. They are not together, and have never being together, get that straight.
To your question, the Hausas and the Fulani's are Muslims, majority of them, and the Islamic religion doesn't abhor diabolism and consultation or shamans or medicine men. They do it a lot, especially the love charms.
They also do a lot of rituals, just that the news doesn't carry it.

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by marwanafrica: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
What about the ones that slice themselves with very sharp cutlasses and won't be cut?

My father told us that aboki juju was the most potent and nobody can reverse it

the way ena dey lie ontop Northernans eehn it baffles me even ur dad that is supose to be responsible dey lie join, there is no juju on earth that is irreversable
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2022
marwanafrica:

the way ena dey lie ontop Northernans eehn it baffles me even ur dad that is supose to be responsible dey lie join, there is no juju on earth that is irreversable
Are you a native doctor? Don't you understand the uses of exaggeration?
Stop fishing for idiots.

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by kals4luv990(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2022
Fulani man juju is believed to be from Lucifer himself

1 Like

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by RedboneSmith(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2022
What does diabolical mean?

Someone that goes around murdering people when a prophet that has been dead for over 1000 years is insulted is more diabolical than someone that quietly worships his Ogwugwu or his Osun and does nobody any bad.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by macof(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2022
Blessedofchrist:

You're an example of the millions of sick people we have in our society.

Why the constant need to insult people for being true to their African heritage? Our Masquerades are diabolic Why because its African and not from Europe or the Middle East??
The diabolical that you are even calling traditionalists, doesn't make any sense because they don't worship your diablo or devil

You can't force your own entity into a system that said entity doesn't exist and begin to describe them as its worshipers. It makes no sense
Re: Is Hausa Fulani The Only "Non-diabolic" Tribe In Nigeria? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
KevMitnick:
Please there is nothing like Hausa Fulani. There is either Hausa or Fulani.

So if an Hausa man marries a Fulani girl nko? Or vise versa? Their kids' origin would be?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Women Play So Hard To Get? Lol / Do You Consider Her As Igbo / King Of Jordan Helped Citizens Pushed Their Stuck Car Out Of The Snow(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.