Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? (253 Views)

Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by bennybuhari: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
I noticed many people like using the expression ' Sorry to bother you' if they want to borrow money. Why is that so?
So you know you are bothering me by asking and you still came to ask?

Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by RedMac: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by mccloud224(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
....coz by default NO ONE really wants to help anyone. If someone reaches out to help you, they expect some form of payback sooner or later in the future. Even parents expect payback from their kids during old age.

Humans!!!
Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by Cholls(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
My brother calm down. Sorry to bother you, is just a polite way someone apologize to you for interrupting what ever you're doing.
Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't you feel bothered when someone come for financial aid?? undecided
Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by Beremx(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin

Re: Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? by SIMONEKPA7: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
I noticed many people like using the expression ' Sorry to bother you' if they want to borrow money. Why is that so?
So you know you are bothering me by asking and you still came to ask?
Guy nawa you o...... No one is humble like a man who wants to borrow money. Na time to pay back you go know weather he is humble or not. Pay back time na the Lender be the humble person.

Lender: After 3Momnths "Boss abeg you fit give me back that my money wey i borrow you"?
Borrower. I never get the money
Lender. Pls you you fit give me anything you get?
Borrower: Let me see What i can do.
Lender. Boss Abeg Na, i need the money.
Borrower. Silence
grin.
Moral of the story is. Only lend what you can let go

(1) (Reply)

Akpehe Community Visits Ortom, Thanks Him For Road, Transformer / 2023: INEC Gives Political Parties One Month To Conduct Primaries & Submit Names / JUST IN: Reps Cancel Monday’s Emergency Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.