Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This (1991 Views)

18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Dollarseeker: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am a die hard Peter Obi fan but guys Peter Obi is not your next president. I want him to be president but he won't be president because the election of 2023 will end in court for a final verdict. The court will proclaim either Tinubu or Atiku as the Winner.

Your next president is either Tinubu or Atiku and it will be the court that will affirm it. ohh you think a Buhari court would say Peter Obi won? Never. The court will do what Buhari secretly want...either to see Atiku wins or Tinubu.

The only thing that can change this from happening is if Peter Obi visits Mbaka and he prays and Endorse him or prophesy that he is the next president, if not.

SORRY.

PETER OBI WILL LOSE TO EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU AND IT WILL COME FROM A FINAL BLOW FROM THE COURT.

I have analyse my informations. Also, a deep revelation and understanding came into my mind before coming up with this post.

So Nigerians make una brace up to see either Atiku or Tinubu as your president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ok. pray against it. Peter Obi will not follow you and do mbaka magic. Mbaka is not Jesus. Respect yourself. The cries of millions of Nigerians are more important than the miracle of mbaka. Go and get your PVC, eat good food and bad dreams will run away.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by RingRoadMafia: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
We've heard you. Run along now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by chigoziri2403(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mbaka that endorsed buhari, what was the outcome

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker. You think APC will share dollars with you 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Don’t ever be sorry for saying the truth. It’s crystal clear Atiku is our next president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Dollarseeker: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
North4Obi23:
Ok. pray against it. Peter Obi will not follow you and do mbaka magic. Mbaka is not Jesus. Respect yourself.
it's only a strong Prophet that can pray and twert this, I am not a prophet but I have the gift of deep spiritual understanding. I have recommended Mbaka many times but PO fans has refused to pass the message to him or he is feeling too proud to visit Mbaka.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by bender79: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
We have heard thank you. We have told you people countless times that we are ready to lose with him through our votes so don't drink Panadol on our behalf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Dollarseeker: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
bender79:
We have heard thank you. We have told you people countless times that we are ready to lose with him through our votes so don't drink Panadol on our behalf
I will drink Panadol untop this matter because I love Peter Obi more than you do. I love him so much
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Waterysperm: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I will drink Panadol untop this matter because I love Peter Obi more than you do. I love him so much
Only if you know what we know. Mbaka my foot!!! Obi is your next president period.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by bender79: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
if you love him do it because you believe in him. Don't listen to mind games. This election still get belle

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by EKONGKING: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thats what i am saying to these obi guys .

I dont support any politicians .

Kindly bookmark this message obidients , the next president will either be Atiku or Tinubu .

I supported Jonathan and am anti buhari ,unlike others, i have been posting on nairaland for past 12 years .

I know which way the wind is blowing .

Having said that obi ,should start planning 2027 elections and he will have a very good chance as i expect atiku and tinubu to again screw up the country like buhari did.

Then hopefully if Nigeria is one ,then majority of Nigerians will have sense by force.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Felabrity: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Even if he lose the election, he won't be the first

Buhari contested 4 times

Atiku has been contesting his own life

Peter Obi publicly declared to run for president less than a year ago

Grow up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Dollarseeker: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
bender79:
I will still vote Peter Obi and all my family members and relations would vote Obi. But the truth now is that if he doesn't follow my simple advice, all I typed here would play out and he will lose.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Idiko1: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I am a die hard Peter Obi fan but guys Peter Obi is not your next president. I want him to be president but he won't be president because the election of 2023 will end in court for a final verdict. The court will proclaim either Tinubu or Atiku as the Winner.

Your next president is either Tinubu or Atiku and it will be the court that will affirm it. ohh you think a Buhari court would say Peter Obi won? Never. The court will do what Buhari secretly want...either to see Atiku wins or Tinubu.

The only thing that can change this from happening is if Peter Obi visits Mbaka and he prays and Endorse him or prophesy that he is the next president, if not.

SORRY.

PETER OBI WILL LOSE TO EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU AND IT WILL COME FROM A FINAL BLOW FROM THE COURT.

I have analyse my informations. Also, a deep revelation and understanding came into my mind before coming up with this post.

The bolded explains the inherent idiocy embodied by the poster of above junk. If you moronically knew Peter Obi will not win the election, you should have moronically and emphatically mentioned the would-be winner instead of the silly "Your next president is either Tinubu or Atiku".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by PraizHim: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
OP na your personal opinion be that. One vote also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by harqinhola(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
@op I stand with you ! We can’t have two winners.
We have a winner already ! Asiwaju has won . So pe otilo
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by ajailer(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
I saw a winner being announced too and I can confidently tell you that it wasn’t Obi. I am not saying this cos I am a BAT fan but it’s what I saw. The winner is between Atiku and BAT or maybe some other person but NOT Obi.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Jcoleworld911: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:
I will still vote Peter Obi and all my family members and relations would vote Obi. But the truth now is that if he doesn't follow my simple advice, all I typed here would play out and he will lose.

So, let us understand you better, are you the father “mbaka”?

Peter obi doesn’t need any prayers, what he needs more is your votes and the ability to protect it. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by MrEverest(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

Another DUMB URCHIN on the loose. Pls spare us your rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Emmanuella00(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
It'll be a shameful thing if he finally wins
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Dollarseeker: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

So, let us understand you better, are you the father “mbaka”?

Peter obi doesn’t need any prayers, what he needs more is your votes and the ability to protect it. Thanks
can you fight the court when they declare Tinubu or Atiku as the winner. PO needs a strong spiritual backup
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Urchinpainer: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

You are a clown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by RealTalkNoBull: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Mbaka that endorsed buhari, what was the outcome
Buhari won two terms.
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by FatherOfJesus: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
The court cannot try shit.

We will turn this country into shit. Walahi 👆

The moment Peter Obi wins at the poll, it's over. Anything court does, na make this country burn be that
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
So urchins have agreed that Tinubu maynot win? So its now Atiku or Tinubu?

Don't worry, a week to the election, they'll acknowledge that Peter Obi will win the election....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by mycar: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dollarseeker:

SORRY.

last kick of a dying horse. no be person go lose before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ok

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by MrEverest(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
Thats what i am saying to these obi guys .

I dont support any politicians .

Kindly bookmark this message obidients , the next president will either be Atiku or Tinubu .

I supported Jonathan and am anti buhari ,unlike others, i have been posting on nairaland for past 12 years .

I know which way the wind is blowing .

Having said that obi ,should start planning 2027 elections and he will have a very good chance as i expect atiku and tinubu to again screw up the country like buhari did.

Then hopefully if Nigeria is one ,then majority of Nigerians will have sense by force.

Do you know the extent of suffering millions are passing through everyday? You expect them to continue experiencing that for another 4 years? Are you that heartless?

So if Obi can't win now he has the advantage in all sides, it's in 2027 he will win? Why not provide your reasons for saying he won't win, at least those that say he will win have provided logical and sound reasons.

You think Nigerians don't understand your mind games?

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by HNICEARTH: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
You already know he will lose, right? why waste your time reemphazing on his failure, When you have the liberty to focus on those who will win?
FOCUS!đź‘€
Re: Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This by Aishanf71: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
The article about Peter Obi is really inspiring! It is evident that he is the favorite of many people in Nigeria. His commitment to the nation and his work to better the lives of its citizens is admirable. It is no wonder he has gained so much support. I wish him luck in the upcoming election!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Results / Peter Obi Defeated Tinubu By 983k To 155k. Come Out Let's Make It 1million Votes / My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.