Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group (3617 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by ganisucks(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Arewa Coordinator, Jonathan Dawo Dawo Network, Malam Isa Musa Karkasara on Monday said that drafting former President Jonathan to the 2023 presidential race is a national sacrifice.

Musa Karkasara in a signed statement that was made available to newsmen in Kano explained that the most populous country in Africa is at cross road , adding that ” we need a man of candour whose experience on area of self discipline, national life to navigate us from troubled water.”

Karkasara in a statement titled “why Jonathan’s candidacy is an option for better Nigeria”, noted that our current situation at best can no longer be trusted in the hands of ill experienced politicians whose contact and influence radiates within shallow boundaries.”

He said Jonathan “is a quintessential statement whose approach to exercising power and authority had in no small way boost participatory democracy in Nigeria.

He stressed that ” at this auspicious time of our national life, we need a personality whose understanding of the polity will guarantee right to stability”

Mr. Karkasara said “nation building thrives on inherent nationalism, self discipline, and policies that identify limitations of state power.
He stated that “Jonathan commitment to nation building as exemplified over non criticism of sitting and former leaders are pointer that his love for Nigeria is unique. “

The statement added that “Managing a secular state like Nigeria is certainly not for the loud mouth, we must recognize it’s a job for a renowned team player like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. “

Karkasara assured that “We in the north were there for him before, and we are set to mobilise resources to bring him back to continue national sacrifice. In effect, we call on Nigerians to join us in this quest for better Nigeria. “

https://independent.ng/jonathans-candidacy-call-for-service-arewa-group/
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Whazar(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Many many group just dey fall out

Cash out season

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Baawaa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Northerners believed they are wise,they want to use Jonathan as bait so power can return to the north by 2027.

12 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by VoteTinubu2023: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Practically, he can't win neither of APC nor PDP ticket. It's just not happening unless the party is ready to self-destruct. GEJ contest President? grin

I don't really see the angle he is coming from.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu and his slaves go cry mehmeh

8 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Gentlerespect76: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
ganisucks:

https://independent.ng/jonathans-candidacy-call-for-service-arewa-group/
In my whole existence I have never seen a region so conscienceless and greedy as the North! Rest assured that choosing Jonathan is not out of their love for him; it's bloody selfishness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Cholls(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
My brothers and sisters wow

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by VoteTinubu2023: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
and his slaves go cry mehmeh

If Jonathan wins APC or PDP ticket, I owe you 1000 USD.

If he does not, you deactivate your account.

Deal?

5 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Practically, he can't win either of APC nor PDP ticket.

I don't really see the angle.

FreeStuffsNG, I create this one specially for you

7 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by PrinceOfLagos: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

If Jonathan wins APC or PDP ticket, I owe you 1000 USD.

If he does not, you deactivate your account.

Deal?
I will only deactivate if Tinubu clinches APC ticket

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Miracle2022: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baawaa:
Northerners believed they are wise,they want to use Jonathan as bait so power can return to the north by 2027.
why not, the north on rule for 10 years while the south have 14 years
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Gentlerespect76: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters wow
What evidence of guilt do you need beyond this? The wealth of the masses is being deployed to sway the masses. What won't ignorance cause?

3 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by festacman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Selfish Arewa! Always in a hurry to get the power back. Then waste the power doing nothing positive even for their own common people.

5 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Abeg, no deal O! FreeStuffsNG just return from bandits wen kidnap am for Kaduna train. You know how much him family pay bandits to release am. Abeg, him no believe say Tinubu go win. Him just dey pay the money wen SWAGAless borrow him family to take settle bandits. Abeg, pity am. Abeg, we dey beg you

1 Like

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
festacman:
Selfish Arewa! Always in a hurry to get the power back. Then waste the power doing nothing positive even for their own common people.
Because they didn't endorse Tinubu abi

1 Like

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by festacman(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Because they didn't endorse Tinubu abi

If you're from the South and still don't see the game, then forget it.

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by emperor863(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Which political party will give him its ticket? A group of senseless persons.
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Macphenson: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
...jjjk
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
festacman:

It is better the north retains power than Tinubu be president

Tinubu derailed the southern plans for 2023 so yeah, I whole heartedly support the northern plans for 2023

12 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by emperor863(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is better the north retains power than Tinubu be president

Tinubu derailed the southern plans for 2023 so yeah, I whole heartedly support the northern plans for 2023

Nothing of sort will happen. Nobody is asking for any unity or gang up. Tinubu is railroaded to aso rock. I will like to read your obituary there after. Congo Jew

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by slimfit1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anything that will put and end to Nigeria I will support Jonathan all the way.
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by IGBOSON1: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I suppose their thinking is, ’better the ‘devil’ you know’!shocked
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by IGBOSON1: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2022
festacman:

Of course i see it….let’s give them just 4 years and take it back afterwards!
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by haslaw(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Werey dey disguise.

Nyamiri Arewa group that lives in Oweri-Aba
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Cantonese: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2022
But that’s the permutation. That’s the secret candidate.
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by drlateef: 12:55am On Apr 26, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

In my whole existence I have never seen a region so conscienceless and greedy as the North! Rest assured that choosing Jonathan is not out of their love for him; it's bloody selfishness.

You will be disappointed this time. What you are saying is not the true position of majority of northerners I have interacted with. They are ready to vote massively for Tinubu. To do otherwise is betrayal and sinful to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Maybe in PDP because I'm not seeing that happening in APC.

APC wouldn't want to commit political harakiri!

That said, GEJ to Contest on what basis?
On what antecedent?
What has he done that needs to be completed?

PrinceOfLagos:

That's not weighty enough, you can easily create another one and keep disturbing us with your ipobism.

Why not commit s.u i.c.i.d.e instead.

Deal ?

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by leokid866: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'll take this bet...... Finally something to shut you up.....
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by obidr(m): 1:17am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Practically, he can't win neither of APC nor PDP ticket. It's just not happening unless the party is ready to self-destruct. GEJ contest President? grin

We will vote Jonathan or the north over Tinubu...2015 reloaded

1 Like

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Arewa and the North doesn't own our opinion and are strangers and migrants..so please and please..
Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by onoja12: 3:32am On Apr 26, 2022
keep dreaming, GEJ has already won, even tinubu who is a Great man would loss lagos to GEJ

VoteTinubu2023:

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Settled For Jonathan As President In 2023: Arewa Group by Validated: 3:47am On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Arewa and the North doesn't own our opinion and are strangers and migrants..so please and please..
Obi or GEJ. Chose one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Beggars On The Streets From Northen Nigeria? / What's The Diffrence Between England , Great Britain And United Kingdom / NTA Is A National Disgrace And Public Money Blackhole.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.