Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? (938 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
After reading about how 2 daughters connive with each other to lie against their father that he raped them just to go overseas with their mother my dealings with my daughter at home changed instantly, which I can't help it.

1) she's 6 I no longer bath her...

2) I no longer pet her like before, like carrying her in my legs.. holding her in my hands

3)if my wife's traveling, it's either she takes her to her mother's place (45mins drive) or she takes her along..for my safety

4) I scolded her this evening to always wear her pants.

My wife noticed the sudden change in me this few days, when she poo...I was supposed to go wash her bum...instead I told her to wait for her mother who was cooking in the kitchen to come do it.

Gentlemen I urge we all to trend carefully, because as someone said we men are the endangered species in the surface of the earth as at now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by rickpat(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
don't destroy your relationship with your daughter cus of something you read online bro...let me even ask you...will you treating your daughter this way prevent her from accusing you of raping her if she wants to?..

face your family... leave what goes on or has happened elsewhere....kids are quite sensitive...your daughter will soon notice the changes and it might start affecting her psychologically...be wise bro .. before you start what you will regret...good luck

17 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Omuuvwie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
It has not really gotten to that level of avoiding your six years old daughter, I understand you are trying to be on a safer side, but she still very young to my understanding.

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by EmptyGarden(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
You dey suspect yourself?

9 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmptyGarden:
You dey suspect yourself?
your empty just like your name

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by eniolorunfe: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
rickpat:
don't destroy your relationship with your daughter cus of something you read online bro...let me even ask you...will you treating your daughter this way prevent her from accusing you of raping her if she wants to?..

face your family... leave what goes on or has happened elsewhere....kids are quite sensitive...your daughter will soon notice the changes and it might start affecting her psychologically...be wise bro .. before you start what you will regret...good
luck

Gbam!!! U spoke my mind.

Cherish what you have. Don’t use your hand to spoil a good thing. Fathers and their daughters are usually 5 & 6.

5 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Well,stuffs like this has not affected my relationship in any way with my daughter.
Know thyself!

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by EmptyGarden(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Barrister026:
your empty just like your name
You must mean "you're"...

8 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Tokskob2008: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
You shouldn't allow what you read online define you or attitudes in any way towards your family as there is no specific manual or whatever to this things. What works well for some people might turn out bad for others so distancing yourself from your daughter in such manner is really bad.

Mine is just 3 and I can't ever do such, in fact she prefers me doing everything for her than her mum doing it cos dat one no dey waste time to samma her better slap once she misbehaves anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Chizoba4christ(f): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just registered because of this topic. Men should be free with their female kids pls. It’s cute. I wish I was close to my dad. My future husband will wash the privates of our daughter even if she is 10. She has to reach a certain age that even she will remember how her father washes her. But at 6 before she hits 10, she has forgotten. There will be respect for my husband
Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Dollywood(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bruh. You're overthinking this stuff. You pamper or not, what's going to happen is going to happen. Just hope it doesn't happen to anyone. Just like saying water killed someone in another state, will that stop us from drinking water? Your guess is as same as mine. So, man up and stop being too anxious.

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Barrister026:
After reading about how 2 daughters connive with each other to lie against their father that he raped them just to go overseas with their mother my dealings with my daughter at home changed instantly, which I can't help it.

2) I no longer pet her like before, like carrying her in my legs.. holding her in my hands

3)if my wife's traveling, it's either she takes her to her mother's place (45mins drive) or she takes her along..for my safety

My wife noticed the sudden change in me this few days, when she poo...I was supposed to go wash her bum...instead I told her to wait for her mother who was cooking in the kitchen to come do it.

Gentlemen I urge we all to trend carefully, because as someone said we men are the endangered species in the surface of the earth as at now.

Na wa oh
You're an early father , if you read that thing you will see that it was cooked up , my dad is still my mom and he took care of me till I was like 12 in fact I dey wear cloth from my mama front as a child but I didn't care about my dad and if I want to buy pad , I ask him not mom coz mom ehn nevermind
Anything I want it's from my dad and if I want to get married he has a chance to choose who I should marry , I don't care how long I've known the person if my dad said no then it's no , until after I'm married

You want to ruin your relationship as a dad because of a foolish story

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Barrister026:

While you take these measures to "protect" yourself, something you say your wife has noticed, can you imagine how heartbroken your girls will be by this? They too must have noticed that Daddy no longer loves them as much as he used to, and they probably each think they may have done something wrong to cause their father to disconnect from them in the way he has chosen to. undecided

I really feel for those gals of yours whose self-esteem will likely be reduced by this. What a sad situation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Threesha(f): 2:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Most people are probably afraid of having a girl child. They have seen how wasted and prodigal some of them are, at least; getting to straff a million of them who you can easily pick at random, vixening naked for the camera without morality, crowning the heads of their parents with shame by getting pregnant before marriage and so on. Most people know this firsthand, because they contribute in making these true.

Raising boys on the other hand is very tasking. They are only yielding until the age of say, 12. Then headiness stroll in. Gradually. They begin to talk back at 15. They commence the eating of the Forbidden Fruit at 17 or 18. Smoking and substance abuse crawl in. They take to partying, clubbing and other unspeakable immoralities. You're probably tired of chastening them. You are probably not happy at this extent. You think you have failed as parents.

Of course,you failed. Stereotypes did the parenting for you. You thought it was less painstaking to raise a boy child than the counterpart. You feel you have been swindled, maybe. You didn't do what you should have done as a parent.

A boy would be as useless as a poorly trained girl. A girl would be as useful as a well-raised boy.

3 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Jeon(f): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Barrister026:

YOU ARE PROOFING IT TO BE A RAPIST

https://www.nairaland.com/7096483/where-report-sexual-abuse-molestation

since you have imagined adultery before
https://www.nairaland.com/6939763/married-men-how-confidently-cheat

3 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Karleb(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Forget what you hear on media. Love your daughter and pet her.

Stop touching her privates tho. One thing I do for my younger ones is to tell them to wash their bum bum themselves. Either male or female, when it gets to that part, I give them the sponge.

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by DontBullshitMe: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2022
85% of internet stories are outrightly false.

Majority are to court attention, grow followers, boost social capital etc.

If you believe them. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by ImaIma1(f): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Barrister026:

Basing your life and relationship with your child because of a story you read online...doesn't it sound foolish to even you?

It seems you had been looking for a way to detach yourself from your daughter, and that tale by moonlight gave you the backing to do so.

If you don't give your daughter the attention, they will look for it elsewhere, and another man will fill in your shoes. I hope it won't be a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by Mindlog: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Weakening the bond with your daughter because of social media tales.... very irrational.

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by SHINJA: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
I understand you op...Men are truly endangered species..

As I dey so..I no wnt female pikin at all..I wnt all my kids to be males...
Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by olabrinks(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Only someone with a dirty heart that can behave like this to their own daughter. Doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by shantti(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
olabrinks:
Only someone with a dirty heart that can behave like this to their own daughter. Doesn’t make sense.

But if the daughter talk say her papa touch her bum bum, u ladies will misinterpret it and wont give the man d chance to xplain
Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by olabrinks(f): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
shantti:

But if the daughter talk say her papa touch her bum bum, u ladies will misinterpret it and wont give the man d chance to xplain
whats the likelihood of that happening if it’s not true? You people will read stories online and become a shadow of yourself because of what? How many children will lie about something like that? Ah beg let me hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please take care of your daughter and teach her to do some personal things herself. At 6, she should be able to wipe herself - beginner or good at it.

Bath her but give her sponge to wash her private area.
You and wifey should start teaching her now so that at age 8 she can do it herself.
Re: Men How Close Are You With Your Female Child? by shantti(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
olabrinks:
whats the likelihood of that happening if it’s not true? You people will read stories online and become a shadow of yourself because of what? How many children will lie about something like that? Ah beg let me hear word.

How many children will lie about something like that? R u saying that the kid that confessed is not saying d truth

(1) (Reply)

Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. / While / SEUN What's Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.