Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. (936 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Cousin's Advances / How Did You Handle Debtors Without Turning To Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by oldienavie: 2:19am On Aug 27, 2022
I have got turned down by women sometimes in the past and never had a problem becoming friends with those women.

But almost all the women I have turned down or attempted to friendzone when they attempt to date me have resulted into a sort of cold war.

The latest is a very good female friend, who attempted to pair me with her younger sister.
At first I was considering the sister and was making moves and advances, but the sister was very cocky and rather "proud" so I moved on mentally and would only check up on her occasionally.

Now the sister is in full pursuit mode, literally doing everything to get my attention and wanting us to date, I have codedly let her know I am not interested in anything more than friendship.

I never toasted this lady in question I only discussed with her elder sister about the possibility of dating her and the elder sister linked us. Now that I have moved on, the elder sister who used to be my very good friend seemed to have gotten the message and she has been rather cold towards me.

cool cool cool So why is it so difficult for women to accept rejection from men ?
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:22am On Aug 27, 2022
You just made me remember Uncle Joseph in portiphar house. i wonder how person go rope you because u no gree Bleep. women are just a course to study.
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by VeryWickedMan: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2022
This is exactly what happened between me and mariahangel

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by xtivin(m): 4:25am On Aug 27, 2022
She may think you bleep her sister and left. Discuss with her since you both are close she may open up.

1 Like

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by faithfull18(f): 4:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Why do 'some' women - that should be the headline, probably same reason 'some' men too.

1 Like

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Legendforte: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Pride issue
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Acidosis(m): 5:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Pride. Ego.
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Flora2Sweet: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Only happens when you're uurgly and short.... or when she doesn't like u at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Are you sure this happened? Because the way you lie on Nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by newcommer: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2022
goodamerican:

I know, right?

2 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Karleb(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2022
That is why as a man, you should not accept to be friends with a woman that rejects you.

Because when you do, you are selling yourself very cheap. Women understand this that's why they mostly go the enemy route.

When a woman rejects you, it is perfectly okay to not like her anymore, not wanting to be her friend anymore. Infact, I highly recommend that this is what you should do.

Let her be friends with her female friends and partner.

2 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Internet22: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
faithfull18:
Why do 'some' women - that should be the headline, probably same reason 'some' men too.

Here dey come grin
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by RightToReject(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Women, and men, take to such disposition where the core initial intention stemmed from self-absorption/greed regardless of how subtle and passionate they might have seemed prior.

Where her core intention is selfless - in other words, has an altruistic interest on him - whether or not he accepted/reciprocated her overture, she won't become bitter towards him and won't find it difficult/abnormal relating with him civilly and fairly whether or not they remain close, and of course, provided that he didn't unjustly capitalize on the opportunity to debase her.
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Karleb(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
RightToReject:
Women, and men, take to such disposition where the core initial intention stemmed from self-absorption/greed regardless of how subtle and passionate they might have seemed prior.

Where her core intention is selfless - in other words, has an altruistic interest on him - whether or not he accepted/reciprocated her overture, she won't become bitter towards him and won't find it difficult/abnormal relating with him civilly and fairly whether or not they remain close, and of course, provided that he didn't unjustly capitalize on the opportunity to debase her.

This is not true.

Say you applied for a job at Google knowing fully well you are qualified but you get rejected, are you saying you won't feel bad because your core intentions were to work and bring value and not about the money?
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by RightToReject(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Karleb:

This is not true.

Say you applied for a job at Google knowing fully well you are qualified but you get rejected, are you saying you won't feel bad because your core intentions were to work and bring value and not about the money?

I won't feel bad, knowing that life doesn't revolve around me and that the establishment has the right to its liberty. Sincerely, life is much more pleasing and fulfilling when one operates from an altruistic and libertarian disposition.

1 Like

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2022
oldienavie:
I have got turned down by women sometimes in the past and never had a problem becoming friends with those women.

But almost all the women I have turned down or attempted to friendzone when they attempt to date me have resulted into a sort of cold war.

The latest is a very good female friend, who attempted to pair me with her younger sister.
At first I was considering the sister and was making moves and advances, but the sister was very cocky and rather "proud" so I moved on mentally and would only check up on her occasionally.

Now the sister is in full pursuit mode, literally doing everything to get my attention and wanting us to date, I have codedly let her know I am not interested in anything more than friendship.

I never toasted this lady in question I only discussed with her elder sister about the possibility of dating her and the elder sister linked us. Now that I have moved on, the elder sister who used to be my very good friend seemed to have gotten the message and she has been rather cold towards me.

cool cool cool So why is it so difficult for women to accept rejection from men ?

Wait, all these toasting toasting stories, aren't you married already? Or was it not your traditional you advertised some time ago on the forum?

Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na girl wey get low self esteem dy make first move on a man. If you show small green light and he fumble, never look his side again. Women should learn to stop making first move on men, it’s against nature and it will backfire

2 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by crackhaus: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
oldienavie:

This depends on the personality of the woman.

I'm still very good friends with at least four chics that had wanted something serious with me in the past, but I didn't want/take them serious past the FWB zone.

There are some women however who by some devil's possession think too highly of themselves (especially when there's nothing particularly exceptional about them).
These are the ones that have a hard time accepting their L and staying cordial with you...

If you ask me, it's good riddance.
You should not desire having such women in your space, not even as friends.

3 Likes

Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by oldienavie: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
goodamerican:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why do women turn men who declines there advances to enemies. by oldienavie: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
truthsayer009:

Wait, all these toasting toasting stories, aren't you married already? Or was it not your traditional you advertised some time ago on the forum?

Na wa!
grin grin grin grin
This is the internet, whatever you read, just take it with a pinch of salt ...

(1) (Reply)

What Are Igbo Customs On Divorce? / Talking About Weddings: / Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.