Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East (1851 Views)

Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS / Eid: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Pray Against Banditry, Kidnapping / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by colorsofrainbow: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2022
udele1:

So because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested for his crime, the entire region should sit at home on monday or be killed?

Cows would be banned in SE and you and your terrorists Fulani bastards can't do a shiit in SE.

Brainwashed Terrorists promised 1billion virguns in heaven grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by udele1: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Cows would be banned in SE mad you and your terrorists Fulani bastards can't do a shiit in SE.

Brainwashed Terrorists promised 1billion virguns in heaven grin grin grin grin

My own is to say " i told you so" When the end comes.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by gidgiddy: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes that fraudster supreme leader claiming freedom fighter is not the problem.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
They have never been able to achieve anything all the years they hàve been doing their fruitless destructive fruad struggle,the only achievement they have is to constantly draw trouble into Igboland �
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

You are laughable. Nigeria is the third most insecure country in the world for a reason, it is a country that does not inspire peace, through its application of injustice

This group you are talking about, IPOB, did not start off being violent. It is a very peaceful unarmed group with a leader in London talking on Radio, and followers protesting on the streets in the East, waving flag and asking for referendum. Rather than your government to address the issues that gave rise to the protests, they sent in the Police and Army to gun down unarmed protesters. For years, the Nigerian Police and Army gunned down hundreds, if not thousands of unarmed Biafran protesters, locked up many more, tortured them, denied them their day in court

Im sure people like you did not come out then to condemn that injustice because of your useless 'one Nigeria'. Now there are no more protests, violence has taken over and people like you now know how to talk. If there is any violence today with IPOB, it was caused by years of injustice meted out to them by government. A government that killed them and declared them terrorists at a time they were unarmed and touched nobody. A government that invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house to kill him at a time when the man didnt even own catapult

All Nigeria is good for is creating insecurity and introducing insecurity into peaceful situations, rather than adress the root cause of insecurity. Today Nigeria is the third most terrorised country on earth.

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Brimstone77: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2022

Ipob have giving you a full time job..

Imagine the time and energy you deployed in putting this thrash together I wonder if you have any other work aside talking about biafra..

There were no unknown gun men,esn,Simon ekpa when your military invaded East in the name of python dance 1'2 &3.

If all the killing in the north by both bandits and Boko Haram can't propel a military invasion of the north but you think the activities of unknown gun men would then you are a hypocrite..

I doubt if you are Igbo,but if you are really an igbo man with Igbo blood running through your vein and you posted this,then ala Igbo will forever work against you, but if you are an impostor claiming to be Igbo then your generation will face calamities....
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2022
omenka:
Posterity will be very kind to you Udele. You've been doing a wonderful job keeping those who have sworn to make your region overflow with tears, blood and sorrow.

When the time comes to take stock, you will be remembered as a brave man who refused to be bullied into submission by ipob terrorists and their sympathisers. Know ye, there are two things these terrorists dread more than anything else:

1. The truth.

2. Udele/IjeleSpeaks.

Bravo comrade cool
old man wey no gree get sense ....go and comment on ur useless benue state were ur useless hiv infested citizens are killed and sacrificed to the fulani gods on a daily basis, no fulani can invade igboland, not in this lifetime,you and that punk can keep jerking urselves up
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Beremx(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
omenka:
I have deliberately been avoiding joining issues with you for old times sake, but if you want me to regard you like one of those irredeemable ipob retàrds, and respond to your mentions accordingly, o sure can do that.

This would be my last caution to you madam. Have a nice day.
I don’t have problems with you and will never have. That we are no longer on the same page doesn’t make me your enemy. I also don’t wanna have issues with you but you see that comment of yours, I have to let you know my mind about how I feel in respect to your ignorance concerning the people of Benue State.
Have a nice day
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are laughable. Nigeria is the third most insecure country in the world for a reason, it is a country that does not inspire peace, through its application of injustice

This group you are talking about, IPOB, did not start off being violent. It is a very peaceful unarmed group with a leader in London talking on Radio, and followers protesting on the streets in the East, waving flag and asking for referendum. Rather than your government to address the issues that gave rise to the protests, they sent in the Police and Army to gun down unarmed protesters. For years, the Nigerian Police and Army gunned down hundreds, if not thousands of unarmed Biafran protesters, locked up many more, tortured them, denied them their day in court

Im sure people like you did not come out then to condemn that injustice because of your useless 'one Nigeria'. Now there are no more protests, violence has taken over and people like you now know how to talk. If there is any violence today with IPOB, it was caused by years of injustice meted out to them by government. A government that killed them and declared them terrorists at a time they were unarmed and touched nobody. A government that invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house to kill him at a time when the man didnt even own catapult

All Nigeria is good for is creating insecurity and introducing insecurity into peaceful situations, rather than adress the root cause of insecurity. Today Nigeria is the third most terrorised country on earth.

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

Okay you good points,but you were also being mischievous too bcus you can't post anywhere I ever supported the fg or made a call for one Nigeria.
I don't make a case for one Nigeria bcus I also believe the country has failed beyond redemption,but is that why I should become a pro to an oppressive, destructive group like ipob that has shown signs that they will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle,that has only managed to constantly draw trouble into Igboland,zero capacity to impact or charge their followers on productive things but constantly sending them to die in vain for a fruitless already rejected fraud struggle?
Ipob has already had their vengeance by killing people's father,uncles, aunty's serving Igboland in securing it from criminals and brainwashed animals that goes around taking command to bring trouble into the peaceful SE from a bastard staying abroad with his family.
Groups like the Ohaneze youth council
IYG, Massob,and millions of Igbos who do not support the destructive oppressive fruad struggle of ipob are not save,bcus they will tag them sabo and hang their heads if they had the power to do so,this is the mindset of Nwafos only thugs,and criminals and the rot of the Igbo society stands with such an agenda like ipob.
Test your strength by picking candidates in the political class and getting some faction of the Traditional and Religious institution in Igboland,that will push for referendum is this sensible thing to do, referendum is a political process,not social media jamboree,the Politically elected leaders In Igboland are the ones that will sit with the fg to negotiate for a referendum.
But the main reality staring at your face now is that the people who are supposed to carry out the referendum continue to elect leaders who do not support your call for referendum,is that not enough to tell you that they don't want any referendum championed by such a group like ipob that is as evil as the fg?
Ipob doesn't have any hope for a referendum and our stand in Igboland still remains Ozoemena,so they should rest biko,they have done enough damage already angry angry
Obugodi na ozo ga-eme sef oburu ndi otu dika ipob ga-edu anyi�

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by ebufa: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
omenka:
Posterity will be very kind to you Udele. You've been doing a wonderful job keeping those who have sworn to make your region overflow with tears, blood and sorrow.

When the time comes to take stock, you will be remembered as a brave man who refused to be bullied into submission by ipob terrorists and their sympathisers. Know ye, there are two things these terrorists dread more than anything else:

1. The truth.

2. Udele/IjeleSpeaks.

Bravo comrade cool

The mumu Benue man has come out of hiding at last! now tell us, is there ESN or unknown gunmen in Benue? but still, Fulani marauders regularly bring out your kinsmen out at night to slaughter them like fattened rams..........the insecurity in Nigeria is far more complex than this unknown gunmen issue...................
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by stanluiz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
My own Is that the Simeon ekpa of a guy needs to be arrested now!

I don't know why twitter hasn't ban the account he used to incite violence in the first place ?

That guy needs to be taken down by any means.
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Tochi3(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
Shut up there
Wetin you go do?
she's stoning you with the truth.
keep crying we don't care.
attack beremx and I'll rain Armageddon on you.
Nonsense!
face your Benue state
leave igboland alone maka Chineke abua gi onu
Very good.
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by paramakina202: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
udele1:

ESN began killing security agents in the police and army. Igbo's kept making excuses, saying it was FULANI AND DSS doing the attacks to paint IPOB bad.

Udele you are derailing from your main objectives and you are getting it wrong.
It is correct to say Igbos keep making excuses not Igbos as you wrongly stated.When you indict ndi Igbo you are also indicting yourself to the crimes of IPOB which is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by udele1: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
paramakina202:

Udele you are derailing from your main objectives and you are getting it wrong.
It is correct to say Igbos keep making excuses not Igbos as you wrongly stated.When you indict ndi Igbo you are also indicting yourself to the crimes of IPOB which is wrong.

Hope uzodimma is claiming the attacks are from politicians and not IPOB because he wants second term..

Ezife also supported, Abaribe supported, ohaneze ndigbo supported.

Igboland and affected and Igbo's in general will bear the consequences of IPOB actions.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by paramakina202: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
udele1:

Hope uzodimma is claiming the attacks are from politicians and not IPOB because he wants second term..

Ezife also supported, Abaribe supported, ohaneze ndigbo supported.

Igboland and affected and Igbo's in general will bear the consequences of IPOB actions.

Igbos should be blamed for their actions not ndi Igbo.Are you blaming the Kanuri people for the actions of Boko haram and Hausa/Fulani for the actions of Fulani herdsmen and bandits?
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by gidgiddy: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Okay you good points,but you were also being mischievous too bcus you can't post anywhere I ever supported the fg or made a call for one Nigeria.
I don't make a case for one Nigeria bcus I also believe the country has failed beyond redemption,but is that why I should become a pro to an oppressive, destructive group like ipob that has shown signs that they will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle,that has only managed to constantly draw trouble into Igboland,zero capacity to impact or charge their followers on productive things but constantly sending them to die in vain for a fruitless already rejected fraud struggle?
Ipob has already had their vengeance by killing people's father,uncles, aunty's serving Igboland in securing it from criminals and brainwashed animals that goes around taking command to bring trouble into the peaceful SE from a bastard staying abroad with his family.
Groups like the Ohaneze youth council
IYG, Massob,and millions of Igbos who do not support the destructive oppressive fruad struggle of ipob are not save,bcus they will tag them sabo and hang their heads if they had the power to do so,this is the mindset of Nwafos only thugs,and criminals and the rot of the Igbo society stands with such an agenda like ipob.
Test your strength by picking candidates in the political class and getting some faction of the Traditional and Religious institution in Igboland,that will push for referendum is this sensible thing to do, referendum is a political process,not social media jamboree,the Politically elected leaders In Igboland are the ones that will sit with the fg to negotiate for a referendum.
But the main reality staring at your face now is that the people who are supposed to carry out the referendum continue to elect leaders who do not support your call for referendum,is that not enough to tell you that they don't want any referendum championed by such a group like ipob that is as evil as the fg?
Ipob doesn't have any hope for a referendum and our stand in Igboland still remains Ozoemena,so they should rest biko,they have done enough damage already angry angry
Obugodi na ozo ga-eme sef oburu ndi otu dika ipob ga-edu anyi�

The day you have one single shred of evidence, beyond sentiments, that IPOB is responsible for the violence, present it. But we all know that day will never come as it is all sentiments and no proof
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Proudlyomonna: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

The day you have one single shred of evidence, beyond sentiments, that IPOB is responsible for the violence, present it. But we all know that day will never come as it is all sentiments and no proof

So killing people who came out to express their civic right to vote is not evidence enough for you right?
If you see evidence from now till eternity,you will never believe it bcus you have been brainwashed beyond redemption,una and the useless BMC crew dey d same WhatsApp group, zombie o zombie na im una two be angry
It's your opinion to be pro ipob so enjoy,but know this and know peace,the oppressive, destructive fraud ipob struggle will continue to be a total waste of time,bcus all they have as man power are thugs, cultist and hardened criminals, Igboland will never be led by such categories of people.
We have said it times without number that if you don't have the capacity to achieve anything without drawing senseless destruction into the region
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Be you Ipob or whatever,you are wasting your time bcus we will not join you to bring destruction upon a land that's doing very well to heal from the last one we had.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Proudlyomonna: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

One minute you are justifying the attrocities of ipob with the argument that they were once peaceful,that the army killed them first, which led to their picking up arms,the next minute you are saying the destructive taliban like ipob are saint and incapable of hurting a fly undecidedyet you still think you have not been brainwashed beyond repair �

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by gidgiddy: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So killing people who came out to express their civic right to vote is not evidence enough for you right?
If you see evidence from now till eternity,you will never believe it bcus you have been brainwashed beyond redemption,una and the useless BMC crew dey d same WhatsApp group, zombie o zombie na im una two be angry
It's your opinion to be pro ipob so enjoy,but know this and know peace,the oppressive, destructive fraud ipob struggle will continue to be a total waste of time,bcus all they have as man power are thugs, cultist and hardened criminals, Igboland will never be led by such categories of people.
We have said it times without number that if you don't have the capacity to achieve anything without drawing senseless destruction into the region
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Be you Ipob or whatever,you are wasting your time bcus we will not join you to bring destruction upon a land that's doing very well to heal from the last one we had.

Was there anything in that video to show it was IPOB? For all I know, it could armed thugs sent by politicians to disrupt the voting process in the the opponents stronghold.

If you have no concrete evidence that IPOB is involved in violence then stop the baseless accusations and go to sleep
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by christistruth01: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is so Shocking that the same People that Ojukwu swindled into loosing 3 Million Souls for Nothing are the same People that Namdi Kanu has targeted his new Biafran Scam at and they have already Starting loosing lives of their People at a time they have not yet fully recovered from the disaster if over 50 years ago

It was because of that Tragedy that the Population of the Igbos fell to the third largest Ethnic group before that disaster Igbos were the Second largest Ethnic group just ahead of the Yorubas

Instead of the Politicians and Elders to teach and direct their People with tact and Wisdom they are looking and eating Kola nuts while their kids are again playing with the very same Vipers that brought them death and destruction on a Biblical Scale in the Past

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Proudlyomonna: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Was there anything in that video to show it was IPOB? For all I know, it could armed thugs sent by politicians to disrupt the voting process in the the opponents stronghold.

If you have no concrete evidence that IPOB is involved in violence then stop the baseless accusations and go to sleep

Ofcus this is what your brainwashed mind must come up with ��
You dish out threats and orders,when the attacks start coming,you deny and say it's the govt,oga no be everybody mumu like una abegii �
Being brainwashed is a very big disease.
Enjoy your day biko,it's obvious that nobody can help or save you from this level of zombism you have attained angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ofcus this is what your brainwashed mind must come up with ��
You dish out threats and orders,when the attacks start coming,you deny and say it's the govt,oga no be everybody mumu like una abegii �
Being brainwashed is a very big disease.
Enjoy your day biko,it's obvious that nobody can help or save you from this level of zombism you have attained angry

So this is your evidence of IPOB atrocities? Newspaper reports? Below is my own Newspaper reports. IPOB has denied all involvement in violence and if Newspaper reports is all you have, then you have to accept all of them including IPOB's denial

Go to sleep and come back when you have any evidence that IPOB has done anything wrong

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by udele1: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

So this is your evidence of IPOB atrocities? Newspaper reports? Below is my own Newspaper reports. IPOB has denied all involvement in violence and if Newspaper reports is all you have, then you have to accept all of them including IPOB's denial

Go to sleep and come back when you have any evidence that IPOB has done anything wrong

If thats the case then. What evidence do u have that fulani herdsmen killed anyone in South East?

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Proudlyomonna: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Ofcus why won't they denial it,are they not criminals ��
Fiaaaa to be brainwashed is a terrible thing oo.
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop constituting nuisance bro

Shut up, Ashiere PrinceofLagos and read the message.!
Re: Igbo's Pray Against An Invasion In The South East by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
God bless you Udele, Chukwu gozie gi na ezinulo gi.
Keep preaching the truth. We can't keep quet and allow how region turn to Maiduguri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Only 16 More Days In Apc / Tinubu Urged To Pick Yakubu Dogara As Running Mate / Wike illustrating the process it will take to dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.