Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket (1110 Views)

How Do You Feel When A Game Cuts Your 1million Naira Ticket? / 3 Games Destroyed 3.9 Million Naira Ticket Direct / OFFICIAL: FC Porto Sign Kelechi Nwakali On Loan From Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
I got 7 over 8 in this ticket including 5 draws,only fc Porto destroyed the 1.3 million naira game.though I played combination bet in another ticket ,we move no need crying over spilled milk.

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Games

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by Theactor(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
my own be say u should stop betting
you can never win against them
shikena
na small small e go dey remain till money gone
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Theactor:
my own be say u should stop betting
you can never win against them
shikena
na small small e go dey remain till money gone
na not for me,I am one of the best in the game in Africa,no be today e don tey
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by markidoo(m): 12:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Send me your next booking code please �
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2022
markidoo:
Send me your next booking code please �
I am on twitter and telegram,add me uo
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2022
My spirit says I should type(somebody must be mad out me both of us and chineke oluwa God know say no be me insha allah..I'm seeing 2 hundred and something thousand na, warris Goin on here)

somebody must be mad out me both of us and chineke oluwa God know say no be me insha allah..I'm seeing 2 hundred and something thousand na, warris Goin on here. Maybe na my eye..Night don come.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by fattprince(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My spirit says I should type(somebody must be mad out me both of us and chineke oluwa God know say no be me insha allah..I'm seeing 2 hundred and something thousand na, warris Goin on here)

somebody must be mad out me both of us and chineke oluwa God know say no be me insha allah..I'm seeing 2 hundred and something thousand na, warris Goin on here. Maybe na my eye..Night don come.
Check well, that's the bonus. If the ticket has won you would have seen #1.3+ million. But since it lost that's why you see 0.00 in winnings.

1 Like

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
fattprince:

Check well, that's the bonus. If the ticket has won you would have seen #1.3+ million. But since it lost that's why you see 0.00 in winnings.
thanks for enlightening him

1 Like

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stop that talk..Let me see the main ticket..

fattprince:

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by fattprince(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Stop that talk..Let me see the main ticket..

I don't know why you will be ignorant of something and still talk like you know it all. He might have played it online. If he played it online there's nothing like main ticket. That's what it will show you. It's only if he played it paper ticket in a betshop that's when you can see the 1.3 million on the paper. Please learn and stop forming stupid woke.

1 Like

Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
False..Go to lost bets..click on it ND come back

fattprince:

I don't know why you will be ignorant of something and still talk like you know it all. He might have played it online. If he played it online there's nothing like main ticket. That's what it will show you. It's only if he played it paper ticket in a betshop that's when you can see the 1.3 million on the paper. Please learn and stop forming stupid woke.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by fattprince(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
False..Go to lost bets..click on it ND come back

Then tell it to the guy. It wasn't me that played it.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
But you tried to be his attorney just now

fattprince:

Then tell it to the guy. It wasn't me that played it.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by fattprince(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
But you tried to be his attorney just now

Yeah, you sounding like he's trying to scam. And you said you are seeing 200000 and not 1.3 million so I'm telling you the reason. But for bonus to be 200k+ and stake is 1500 an experienced punter will know potential winning will be in the range of 1.3 million
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
don't tell me you are not aware of the scam going down on this platform in the name of this same Bet..

fattprince:

Yeah, you sounding like he's trying to scam. And you said you are seeing 200000 and not 1.3 million so I'm telling you the reason. But for bonus to be 200k+ and stake is 1500 an experienced punter will know potential winning will be in the range of 1.3 million
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by fattprince(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
don't tell me you are not aware of the scam going down on this platform in the name of this same Bet..

So if he wants to scam. It's with a spoilt bet he will advertise with. I know him from when he started, he isn't a scam. He has a telegram group I am in sef
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by BigYash: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

This guy is not a scam. I dey follow am for twitter ,his four draws clicked days ago.. He didn't collect money before and after .. For the ticket above. That's d bonus.. E sure me say u new to the business, or them chop you once ,and you run.. grin It's better to run ,when the loses don pass the winning o.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2022
guobe:
I am on twitter and telegram,add me uo

Blos biko, whats the twitter handle? I don't do TG ... Local man wan dey chop steady like you, epp a niccure. cool
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by dododawa1: 5:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Stop gambling,no one is successful with GAMBLING.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by guobe: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2022
dododawa1:
Stop gambling,no one is successful with GAMBLING.
The soccer business is a multimillion naira one.There is what you call soccer trading just like stocks and forex trading.A smart soccer trader makes profit though he may loose sometimes but that is life which is about winning and loosing as you can't win all the time.
Re: Only Fc Porto Destroyed This 1.3 Million Naira Ticket by masui(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2022
fattprince:

So if he wants to scam. It's with a spoilt bet he will advertise with. I know him from when he started, he isn't a scam. He has a telegram group I am in sef

Leave that man alone let him be saying what he does not know instead of listening and learning.

Porto sef do me strong ting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea And The "looming" Quadruple / Barca Fan Zone / Watch Ghana 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.