Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

If You Are Not Mathematics Inclined,you Can't Win Your Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are Not Mathematics Inclined,you Can't Win Your Bets (693 Views)

Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Mathematics Inclined,you Can't Win Your Bets by guobe: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2022
When I see people on nairaland wailing that they have lost their life savings through betting or that their landlord is pursuing them because they use their rent to bet or that they borrowed money from loan apps to bet,I just shake my head and say this set of people must be very stupid to have done this all because of betting.There are several rules in betting which include playing only with spare money and never chasing your losses and also you can't bet because you want to cure your depression.These guys have already broken the rule and so I don't feel sorry for them.Also,soccer betting is high brain work.if you are not mathematics inclined just forget about betting and prepare yourself as a Sunday school teacher as you will solemnly win maybe once or twice in a year.There are codes ,data analysis,permutation,combination,statistics,psychology even spirituality is involved in predicting the outcome of matches.you cannot be carrying oloshis up and down and you expect you will be able to determine the outcome of a match,guy you fail.99 percent of people predicting in most betshops don't have biro or book when forcasting,they just go into the betshops and press computer kpakpakpa and come out with code and expect to win ,I laugh in swahili you will fail a 100 folds.to be continued.credit guobepredictz on telegram and twitter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Mathematics Inclined,you Can't Win Your Bets by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
VERY RIGHT grin FOOTBAL NA COMPLEX MATHEMATICS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Mathematics Inclined,you Can't Win Your Bets by guobe: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
VERY RIGHT grin FOOTBAL NA COMPLEX MATHEMATICS
very complex in predicting of matches,it's not for the faint hearted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Left-footed Players Of All Time / 300 Odds / Chelsea What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.