Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie (26618 Views)

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / Nigerians React To Lifting Of Twitter Ban / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by NoGirlfriend: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2022
nor be otedola and dangote net worth na im one man use buy Twitter so?
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
Only one man with one head get $44b (over ₦25,000,000,000,000) while millions of people can't even boast of ₦1,000
The man fit dash 25m Nigerians ₦1m each.
This life no go ever balance at all.

Can be said it is sourced for now.Big man no Dey put their money at stake but uses it as a collateral.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2022
money121:

3. Donald Trump is Back...

The biggest winner here is not Elon Musk but Donald Trump. I'll be surprised if this whole hostile takeover was not inspired by Trump. In Elon's twitter, the likes of Trump will cause havoc on twitter. But the fire on twitter will make Facebook look boring. Facebook will gradually become a platform for the remnant SANE generation. The rest will fry themselves on twitter.

Stevenson20:
One thing I know for sure is that Donald J.Trump is coming back to Twitter

According to the Metro newspaper this morning, Trump had this to say, "I am going to stay on Truth" - the rival App he started.

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by blacknoir: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2022
money121:
TechMoney No be Una mate grin grin
I swear ,it makes oil look like nonsense
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Guys good morning abeg I only 1k subscribers on my YouTube this is my first series and to win a community price I need 1k subscribers and 1k views on this video
I have 450 view and 75 sub pls guys help a struggling producer and director

To get 1K subscribers on YouTube is the hardest thing ever. Not impossible but very hard.
450 views with 75 subs is very good. It's excellent in fact.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Sltp: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2022
The author no even dey reason well. Elon and Open source? A greedy capitalist like Elon release source code?
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Moneyboyz: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Funny post.
Why will I spend billions of dollars on purchase just to give it out for free?
Open source won't happen, forget it.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
money121:

2. Verified Accounts for Sale...
Elon Musk plans to sell the verification blue tick for a few dollars.

I'll buy one grin for '1 Minute With Tina'

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok:
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by PharNEWS(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Buhari and Malami right now

Are we to start another negotiations with the new owner! grin grin

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Minjim: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Stevenson20:
One thing I know for sure is that Donald J.Trump is coming back to Twitter

Wanna bet?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-plans-rejoin-twitter-musk-deal-84303348

Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Guideyoursoul: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Imagine paying for your Twitter ads with dogecoin

That's a pretty big one smiley
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Lightman300(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Trump said he isnt coming back on Twitter. He will start "Truthing" on his platform, Truth Social,by next week.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by 2braithe: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
I want my acct unban

You Carried your hatred for men there.
You think it's Nairaland that tolerates rubbish.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Brendaniel: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2022
happney65:

Nobody is taking anything too far. What is being said is that you should stop using our platform for lies and disinformation that will later end into violence.

Twitter is the number 1 home of fake news where anybody just wakes up and starts sharing lies. Then Twitter decides to fact check people and deletes lies. Stories that can cause disaster. Then you claim that is wrong? How is that wrong?you cannot use my website to spread disinformation yet you go crazy..

Guess you people think social media is something you can just toy with? Social media now is the new home of news and news and stories being shared there must be verified.

You so called fake conservatives will be crying and puffing yet you cannot come with your own. It is liberal websites that you go and she'd tears when you are being yanked off for fake news that you are known for.

That's why I like Mark,FB is still the number 1 social media network in the world. Facts checks and label stories and won't hesitate to bring down your account and suspend you for anyhow behavior. Even nairaland dey suspend yet una wey no add anything to the world go dey rant.. If he pain you,go and build your own.

How far trump's so called Truth social? You no go there?

Lmao

The same Facebook that allowed hate speech on Russian citizens, the same facebook that allows LGBTQ people to insult straight people and would not allow straight people insult LGBTQ people, look it's not about the fake news here, it's about the double standards, the social media owners should not take sides with anyone, that's why I laugh when liberals shout about freedom of speech in the society, freedom of speech means you can say anything you feel like saying freely, if you can be arrested and prosecuted for insulting LGBTQ folks and they can do it to straight people and go scot free, then what is the difference between them and Muslims who declare fatwa on anyone who insults their prophet or religion but will do it to other people's religion and go scot free without any consequence...
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2022
2braithe:

You Carried your hatred for men there.
You think it's Nairaland that tolerates rubbish.
Hmmm
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Heterodox(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
yuzjet:
This OP isn't smart at all. You could have just stop assuming. Twitter can never be an open source and Elon Musk will not sell the blue tick for just anyone.

And don't be surprised if it becomes more stricter for unscrupulous behaviors.
Update yourself. It's already in his memo.

Twitter will become open source

And everyone will get the blue tick for few dollars.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by XploraBen(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
gambojimeta:

That means Buhari is now free to post about genocide on the Igbo and other stuff grin
grin
But he won't dare post it because it will further stoke the agitation for Biafra and allow UGM to continue their onslaught in the South East.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by frog12: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2022
URBAN nigerians are generally greedy. you go see someone who dey make 200k per month dey sey it's not enough. can you believe that ? grin

WibusJaga:
Only one man with one head get $44b (over ₦25,000,000,000,000) while millions of people can't even boast of ₦1,000
The man fit dash 25m Nigerians ₦1m each.
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by OneKinGuy(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Am very interested with the paying for verification tick. Now, everyone can be a star
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Johel(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Topmaike007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
So the man fit dash 25million Nigerians ₦1m each.
this your comment sent a message that only the Wise can utilize it..

It is well
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Topmaike007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
frog12:
URBAN nigerians are generally greedy. you go see someone who dey make 200k per month dey sey it's not enough. can you believe that ? grin

do you know that with that money Elon musk used to acquire Twitter it can empower 50 million Nigeria comfortably
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Brytaboy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
What does open source technology mean...
money121:
Written by: Charles Awuzie

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5484926438186969&id=100000090018585
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by frog12: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
why should he spend his money on nigerians when there is so much looting ?

Topmaike007:
do you know that with that money Elon musk used to acquire Twitter it can empower 50 million Nigeria comfortably
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by meedoLock(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
So the man fit dash 25million Nigerians ₦1m each.

So! So! Sorry madam
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by 1871br: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:
Article so dumb it's sad. Weeping liberals. grin
[/s]
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Ceejaytech: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Make Elon musk just dey do weekend giveaway to it's users
Re: What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie by Ceejaytech: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Make Elon musk just dey do weekend give2away to it's users

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / Etisalat MB Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.