Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki (9899 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by illuminutty: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2022
In your dream!

Rotimi Amaechi 2023

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Spactacle(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2022
All you politicians can say your usually rubbish now just to score some cheap point for the election but this time around it won't work.
I'm happy most Nigerians are now seeing through their lies.. no matter their parties, they all have same agenda, which is to milk our dear country dry, increase inflation,killing and disunity..

Maybe God help us all
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Voiceofthestree: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even though you're not my choice, but I will gladly vote for you sir than voting a rotten teeth.

That’s rotten teeth is 100% better than useless Saraki man of failure. He cripple kwara state when he was govern when he was senate president nothing to show for very useless and corrupt politicians Thieftnubu deh corrupt we all know but he contributed a lot to the development of Lagos he something to show for than this useless saraki
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by humberjade: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Just like you rescued Kwara and Sociatal bank ....na so omo Baba Oloye, carry go grin
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Thebigheart: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Hisbah21:
what have you done when you are the senate president. kwara people should tell us his acheivements as governor

Oga be calming down sometime. Am not his fan, but he is best senate president you can ever think of. Not rubber stamped like Ahmed Lawan

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Tutor72n: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by amobedabarnabas: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Let the will of God be done.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Mumusaphire: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Candidate who can't win senatorial seat. cheesy

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
u mean peepoos choice
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by gift2xl: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Tell this to you children at home. No truth in them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by ufuosman(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Mouth must talk
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by simpleseyi: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Just as he rescued Kwara State, such that 95% of Kwara youths are the Agberos in Lagos. The remaining 5% are Oyi youths. Useless Mesujamba.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by SeeItSayIt: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Well, I think you've done your part but your one time action of decamping solely to destroy PDP then returned to seek favour from the same PDP has disqualified you.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by drverified(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
beeblack:
No be only from CHALLENGE, na from MOLETE.

Useless people
na from post office to ganmo grin some politician ehnn, saraki is now a political pensioner, he's automatically kicked out of politics, he lost kwara already, unless he gets an international appointment he's retired from Nigerian politics, soon to be called an elderstate man grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by GloriousGbola: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
beeblack:

Useless people

No you mean maraba

Saraki is from ilorin after all cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Ventura1: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Same capacity that cannot rescue Kwara for 8 years?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Not u sir.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by ravetechng: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Same story
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by techWriter3: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
No wanna only from CHALLENGE, na from MOLETE
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by jrusky(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Yes carry go. You have the ight to contest go on sir.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by SmartPolician: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Saraki should go and retire, "O te go" has finished his political career.

Meanwhile,

The Northern cabals are planning to use Osinbajo and cut down the votes Tinubu would get in primaries.

At the end, Both of them won't win the primaries.

You heard it first from my mouth.

Yes, we know they have done some wrong in the past, but you people should stop blaming the north for everything. It was not the north that pushed Osinbajo to declare for the presidency, after watching Buhari bring that Nigeria's economy to its knees.

This adminstration has just three focal points: Economy, corruption and insecurity. Less than one year to the end of their tenure, they cannot even boast of achieving any and Osinbajo is saying that he would build on the achievements of this government. What achievements are those?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by livinbygrace: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022
This presidential race is now turning to joke.Samklef(Music Producer) don declare self.
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Prince001(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Hisbah21:
what have you done when you are the senate president. kwara people should tell us his acheivements as governor

No mind the idiot. Na so he converted Public housing estate to his own like Obasanjo and Tinubu did.
Only gullibles will vote for any politicians this time cos just look at d state of the country. They always come as usual giving us fake promises, I believe we've wise up now!!!!!! We need to reboot the whole system. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Skillsnigeria: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Whiteways: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Everyone with capacity
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Prince001(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Thebigheart:

Oga be calming down sometime. Am not his fan, but he is best senate president you can ever think of. Not rubber stamped like Ahmed Lawan

Ur statement is just pure suffering and smiling one if u see any good thing from any politicians thats ruling us since 1999!!!! What they are doing to us is not normal oooo. We've lives so long in it that we accepted it as norm. We need to reboot the whole system!!!!!
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2022
beeblack:

Useless people

grin you are wicked

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by seyz91(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by muotodavid45: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
This man is a joke
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by healthyguy(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2022
The same way you rescued Société Generale Bank and Kwara state

Smooth operator
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by kumulus(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2022
You have the ability but not the will
Re: 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki by pquaver(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Best candidate so far. Just that they used media to finished all best candidacy in the past.

Yes like Société de general bank abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends Implementation Of Expatriate Employment Levy / Lawan Wants State Of Emergency Declared In Power Sector / "Ignore Rumours Of IPOB Attack On Lagos", Ohanaeze Tells Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.