Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti (12138 Views)

Kwara Court Jails 24-Year-Old Man For Criminally Charming, Raping Teenager / Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by SaturnNick(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

This rape matter they vex me anytime I read about it, makes me wonder if these Men ever have a sense of reasoning free and cheap sex everywhere yet rape, well I always believe this minors own is related to ritualist practices if not and even at that it is repaginate knowing an adult will stoop so low to have few mins pleasure with a minor that can't even clean up fine.

TUFIAKWA!!!

Humans are just terrible Sweetheart.
She probably seduced him
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2022
samguru:

Stop generalizing!,
Not all men are bad and not all women are good.

But someone said 'human' and you never complained
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Painintheass221: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Men are scum but you no go like leave your own. Olodos everywhere
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Rapists are among the scum of the earth,and deserve no place among decent humans.The randy fool should given a lengthy prison sentence,probably life imprisonment.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by BloomingDale(f): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Efe Oruru comes to mind, even Festus Keyamo and other BMC's were in support of her rapist calling it "love"
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by wolesmile(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men are just terrible.

Yeah...

Men are so terrible. They are horrible. Not fit to be in the society. Your dad inclusive.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men are just terrible.
men are terrible but you can't stop asking them for transport or data money

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by onome2013: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Why was he not IMPRISONED, when they went to court in ZAMFARA state. I can't understand the story. ANYWAY UNTIL RAPING IS MADE TO BE CAPITAL CONSEQUENCES, IT WILL NOT STOP
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Sureplug123(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

May God punish your rapist father for taking your virginity
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this one loud oooooo, I even heard that her bro also raped her mum

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by braine(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Did any of the posters above me even try to read the post at all?

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by braine(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Your signature is interesting. I assume your father, brothers and other men in your family are rapists too, how did you survive living amongst rapists? hats saddening.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by iswallker(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2022
The commentrss above though

The girl developed love affection for the Aboki - she had sex with him on her own

And the police in zamfara did nkt attest him for rape - the mother objected to love with Aboki - and he won't let go - that's why he was arrested

cool

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Yankee101: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Hausa and forced relations
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by zionzoe(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Head slammer, all the way from Zamfara came to Ekiti to kidnap an Afonja! What effrontery!
it is part of the jihad , to defile our females and take them forcefully as sex slave.

that evil book is the script ...kulran
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by samguru(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Your campaign against all MEN will not do you good.

Remember you are a product of a man and you will one day get married to a man
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by zionzoe(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2022
SaturnNick:
She probably seduced him
dat seduction na him every female for your linage go dey do as work forever.

werey.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Akin404(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Amen oo, I never thought of that before, probably that's what messed with her mentality about men and it could have been her uncle or brother ( that's if she has one) or wetin you think?
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Iskollysneh(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2022
grin
jericco1:
Should be shot on the penis
grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Tannhauser(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men are just terrible.

Men do not support rape.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Tannhauser(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

The pitiful creature has confessed on this forum that she hates men because the man she claimed she loves (her cousin o!) refused to continue in an incestuous relationship with her.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by AfroKnight: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Men are......... lipsrsealed
Lemme not just say what is in my mind

Talk na

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by ndo2: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Yoruba and rape.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men are just terrible.

Is your dad also terrible? Pls share with us your story in your relationship with your dad
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Waylex21(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nobody bothered to read the story. It's not a case of rape but a girl travelling to Zamfara with another man. The parents are the ones pushing for the rape narrative.

Please let us take time to read.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Salienttimes22: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mortuary attendant in Police net for decapitating dead body in Ogun, says head to be sold at N50,000

The Ogun State social security outfit, So-Safe Corps, has arrested a man said to be a mortuary attendant for cutting off the head of a deceased boy in Abeokuta, the Ogun State Capital.

The man, who was identified as Kushimo Lukman, was arrested on Tuesday morning.

The So-Safe Corps said the suspect was “an acclaimed mortuary attendant working with MABOD at Oke-Yidi, Abule Oloni, Abeokuta.”

https://www.salienttimesonline.com.ng/2022/04/mortuary-attendant-in-police-net-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Voodoo.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by VirileNelly2420: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am sorry but I don't believe dis very rape case...
U see da "he added something in soft drink and asked me to drink"

...@lawyers doing dia work.
Re: Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti by Daggash98: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thats the common way of marriage in the north- forcing underaged girls into marriage. He should pay dearly for such bad act.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars / Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.