Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) (1337 Views)

"Empowering Your Child: The Power Of Parental Engagement" / Games For Android Lover! / Looking For Chess Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Popular author and Social commentator, Japhet Omojuwa has announced his engagement to Demilade Odu.

Mr Omojuwa used football terms to announce to the public via Twitter that he would be getting married to Ms Odu before the end of the year.

He also shared lovely photos with his lover to his over 1 million followers on the platform.

“Here we go! Done deal. So, Q4 2021 I asked @demilade_odu to marry me. And Demi said, ‘Yes,' ” he wrote.

“Having activated that full transfer, we will be making moves to seal a lifetime deal before the World Cup. Get ready! We’ll be counting on your support and prayers #Oluwademilade22. ”

The blogger, in another post, thanked all who have been
supporting them and said he and Odu will be looking forward to hosting them.

“We’d love to thank all our friends and family who have supported us to this point. We are looking forward to hosting everyone soon.

@demilade_odu says to thank everyone for the kind words too. The season is open for #Oluwademilade22, ” Omojuwa said.

https://www.tori.ng/news/200072/social-media-commentator-omojuwa-announces-engagem.html

1 Like

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Happy Engagement to bros JJ and happy married life in advance. I hope he can come down to Nigeria to join the Tinubu campaign train. We need all available hands.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by silvoclaira: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Votetinubu what? #Ta!! Shatap dia!

How can this comment above be calling for such calamity for the couple?! I reject the comment above me for this beautiful partners.

Na so una go dey wish people badluck, inconclusively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Social media commentator. Is that a job description or what?
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Kriss216: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Any marriage that involves a Nigerian girl is scam.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
VoteTinubu2023:
Happy Engagement to bros JJ and happy married life in advance. I hope he can come down to Nigeria to join the Tinubu campaign train. We need all available hands.

[/s]

Nobody is voting for him
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Any marriage that involves a Nigerian girl is scam.

shocked

The one your male folks have been hovering around very old white women is what? Na Genuine and real marriage and love ooo grin. Lazy bones and gold diggers everywhere parading as males.

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

You guys are evil!, if not how would you explain not supporting credible candidates?. Is Peter Obi and osibanjo not better than Tinubu. Even if you guys decides to be selfish about the 2023, is osibanjo not better than Tinubu despite both of them being in the APC government that has caused tears to ordinary Nigerians. Despite the Igbos having other candidates declaring, almost all of them are supporting Peter Obi because of his credibility. Some of them are even supporting Amaechi who has done very well as a minister, but you
guys are supporting someone whose ideal mode of governance is archaic. Please, how many times have you heard tinubu talk about his plans for ordinary Nigerians? Non!. Give him microphone and you will see him saying nonsense and this is someone you guys are supporting. Students is at home but you will never hear him talk about it. Una mumu or wickedness is legendary, I pity una.
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Can he stand the debate or will they exclude him from debate?
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Vickym1:

shocked

Definitely he knows nothing, to avoid eternal embarrassment, they will exclude the walking corpse from debating with the likes of Osibanjo and Peter Obi
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Definitely he knows nothing, to avoid eternal embarrassment, they will exclude the walking corpse from debating with the likes of Osibanjo and Peter Obi
Look how incoherent he was in all his speech and I doubt if he'll make it to the debate that day.
I call him buhari remix undecided
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Vickym1:

Debates are not part of the stated prerequisite to contest for Nigeria's Presidency. You can read the constitution madam.

Debates are optional and BAT will choose to attend or otherwise.

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by airminem(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Social media commentator. Is that a job description or what?
I smell jealousy and confusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Vickym1(f): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Debates are not part of the stated prerequisite to contest for Nigeria's Presidency. You can read the constitution madam.

Debates are optional and BAT will choose to attend or otherwise.

So how will tell Nigerians what he has in stocks for them, how he'll solve the problems bedeviling Nigeria?
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2022
airminem:
I smell jealousy and confusion grin
Jealousy for what?
Just confusion
I never knew commenting on social media is a job.
Why then do we call people who comment on social media at almost all times "jobless"
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Vickym1:

So how will tell Nigerians what he has in stocks for them, how he'll solve the problems bedeviling Nigeria?
Of course He will go to different campaign grounds and share his plans for the masses. I believe his campaign will spread to the 36 states of this country including the FCT. In addition to this, interviews will be granted surely.

For now, all these are on hold while he intends to court the favour of the APC delegates so he can emerge the flag bearer of the party.

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Smithkafors:
You guys are evil!, if not how would you explain not supporting credible candidates?. Is Peter Obi and osibanjo not better than Tinubu. Even if you guys decides to be selfish about the 2023, is osibanjo not better than Tinubu despite both of them being in the APC government that has caused tears to ordinary Nigerians. Despite the Igbos having other candidates declaring, almost all of them are supporting Peter Obi because of his credibility. Some of them are even supporting Amaechi who has done very well as a minister, but you
guys are supporting someone whose ideal mode of governance is archaic. Please, how many times have you heard tinubu talk about his plans for ordinary Nigerians? Non!. Give him microphone and you will see him saying nonsense and this is someone you guys are supporting. Students is at home but you will never hear him talk about it. Una mumu or wickedness is legendary, I pity una.
If you are not civil enough, I won't address your concerns.

You can continue to insult, castigate and mock.

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by philo04(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDDdTiSwW0
Guys good morning abeg I only 1k subscribers on my YouTube this is my first series and to win a community price I need 1k subscribers and 1k views on this video
I have 450 view and 75 sub pls guys help a struggling producer and director
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Kriss216: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The one your male folks have been hovering around very old white women is what? Na Genuine and real marriage and love ooo grin. Lazy bones and gold diggers everywhere parading as males.
It's more noble to get married to an asset than to get married to a liability.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by incandescentena: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2022
It is relevant to ask why it took Sadam Hussein a long time to come clean on his weapon capability. Sadam believed Iran His enemy and neighbor is a sufficient threat. Sadam had to pretend to possess chemical weapons to deter its enemy.

History will not repeat itself in the case of Ukraine - Russia war.

The price is a truce

Russia is not Iraq.
Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Vickym1(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Of course He will go to different campaign grounds and share his plans for the masses. I believe his campaign will spread to the 36 states of this country including the FCT. In addition to this, interviews will be granted surely.

For now, all these are on hold while he intends to court the favour of the APC delegates so he can emerge the flag bearer of the party.

Like the one they shared during buhari's campaign I guess?

Re: Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos) by Rahkman: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Lol come down to nigeria and install a failure then jakpa abi

(1) (Reply)

Killzone 3 / A Fat Ps2 For Sale / SWTOR Trooper Vanguard Builds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.