Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) (3240 Views)

Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by boman2014: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2022
A trigger-happy policeman is currently on the run after he allegedly shot dead two persons at the venue of a birthday party organized at a bar in Gowon Estate, Egbeda area of Lagos.

According to eyewitnesses, the officer was given food and drinks by the party organizers who asked him to join in their celebration.

It was after he ate and drank alcohol to his satisfaction that he began to shoot sporadically, allegedly killing two of the guests who were spraying money at the celebrant.

A video shared online showed the gory bodies of the deceased persons as well as those who sustained gunshot injuries.

Confirming the incident, the spokesman of the state police command, SP Benjamin said

“I can confirm there was shooting at the bar on Sunday night and two persons were killed. We are investigating the circumstances that led to the shooting. I can assure you that those responsible will not go free. They will face the music. The commissioner of police Lagos State, CP Abiodun Alabi, has zero tolerance for such behaviour and has already given marching orders to the DPO to fish out the culprits.”

It was also gathered that the policeman was invited to provide security by the celebrant identified as Ifeanyi alias Asiwaju of Computer Village.

See graphic photos from the incident below...

https://tribuneonlineng.com/drunk-policeman-kills-two-injures-others-at-lagos-birthday-party/

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Boogyman557: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD..

Na who give dat useless MANCHI of a police man ALCOHOL!

Na who give the useless MANCHI KALA!

PAPA CHIDI, Bring my KALA come here now!

It's time to Hunt!

Make I go find dat useless MANCHI of a police MAN!

If I CATCH am!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em right leg!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go use my WEED take BURN em YANNSH

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by alpharoyalty: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by headbasher96(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by adecz: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2022
undecided

Maybe he wanted them to spray
him with money and in drunken
anger, her sprayed them with bullets.

shocked
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by LeoDeKing: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Ifeanyi alias Asiwaju of Computer Village should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Drinking alcohol on duty.. The officer deserves to be killed by firing squad.. The rate at which security agencies are killing in this country is even more than that of the bandits and other terrorists.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Hell no !!!!

Dis country is finished. D celebrant made a huge mistake by giving alcohol to the stupid policeman who knows fully well dat he was on duty and taking alcohol is against the code of conduct of the Nigerian police force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by VoltageDivida(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by delzbaba(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
This is sad, i watched the video and this people were full of life and enjoying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by westlius(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2022
I wonder if Nigerian Police do monthly evaluation on there Personals, How can a right frame of mind police Officer shoot an unharmed civilian, they dont use battin again or pepper spray.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Mhen, thats what's up....

The npf just keep recruiting fools upon fools lipsrsealed

He deserves to be hanged....
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by tydi(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Olopa enter hyperactive mood begin ratata on the finger that fed him
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Stallionhorse: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2022
Why will a police officer with a gun be allowed to access to a bar..
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by updatechange(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Where in gowon estate cos I'm currently there now...

41 road to be precise
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by akosy(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
How will you give a Police Officer on duty Alcohol to drink. Food and Coke never do?
Security personnel should be banned from Alcohol.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by realstars: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2022
What is the conection of gun and bornday party? If na my side in the jungle, the news now will be a draw game.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by pyyxxaro: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Once I see a policeman drinking alcohol close to were I am , I de discharge sharply because e nor de tay before devil de use them .

I remember one that happened wayback , they were drinking heavily under high tension wire , one mistakenly pressed the trigger na so the energized high tension wire cut oh

People motor roast once , some people died smh

Most Nigerian Police Men are Possessed
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by realstars: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Maybe he wanted them to spray
him with money and in drunken
anger, her sprayed them with bullets.

shocked
As others were busy spraying money in peace, he was busy spraying them with bullets in anger.

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2022
delzbaba:
This is sad, i watched the video and this people were full of life and enjoying themselves.

NOW THEY'RE GONE. IT EVENTUALLY GETS TO US ALL. wink
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by dododawa1: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Their is more to it, Ethier people doing party or the policeman is Satan worker.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Damn angry dead and gone for attending a party
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2022
He should have stayed nah, if truely it was influence of Alcohol...

Maybe nah setup sha..

Business men with their strategy
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Lightened: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2022
This is highest level of unprofessionalism...first, by drinking to stupor and thereby leading to unconscious act of killing innocent people. He should face the consequences of his actions.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Nonnyflex(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
This country na Netflix oo
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by MonkeyMods(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Two Yoruba guys killed unto Ifeanyi party

No be ije wuru be that?
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Lanretoye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
La silver...rip jb.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by tillaman(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by lagusboyyy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
This was almost the same thing that would have killed Charles Okocha(igwe tupac).

The police officer that was at a party wanted to hail him with gunshots in the air,but he mistakely let out direct bullets that killed another guy at the party,and hit igwe tupac multiple times in the stomach,he was just lucky to survive.

I'm always at alert when i see policemen at parties.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Sirseedorf(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
please guys I need a sum of 1400 or 700 naira to fill my gas, I have nothing to eat except a cup of rice which I wanted to cook before the gas run out, please am helpless and broke.

O1o6516o57 unIoN bank

You will never go hungry to the extent of begging.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by Gokoyer1401: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Reply my pm
Sirseedorf:
please guys I need a sum of 1400 or 700 naira to fill my gas, I have nothing to eat except a cup of rice which I wanted to cook before the gas run out, please am helpless and broke.

O1o6516o57 unIoN bank

You will never go hungry to the extent of begging.
Re: Drunk Police Officer Allegedly Kills Two At Birthday Party In Lagos (graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa o

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eboh Media Popular Youtuber Vlogger Murdered By IPOB Unknown Gunmen / PHOTOS + VIDEO: See The Old Witch That Was Caught Today In Oleh, Delta State / Transgender Murderer Transferred To Male Prison After Having Sex With Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.