Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Help! Pain In The Anus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Pain In The Anus (433 Views)

Help. Pain In The Lower Abdomen. / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pain In The Anus by Moneyfem: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2022
No sign of boil but it keeps paining. It also sends pain to other parts of the body. I now walk like someone wey just kolet. Went to the hospital but the doctor seemed not to know the cause. He simply prescribed malaria drugs.

Please, if it had happened to you before, how did you solve the problem then?
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by gasparpisciotta: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Moneyfem:
No sign of boil but it keeps paining. It also sends pain to other parts of the body. I now walk like someone wey just kolet. Went to the hospital but the doctor seemed not to know the cause. He simply prescribed malaria drugs.

Most likely to be pile, the pain will get worse in coming days before it gradually relieves you.

Meanwhile take a mild pain killer to help.
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by SuprymBean: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2022
You must have been eating a lot of carbs, less water,fruits and fibre. You have to balance it out, if your poo is too strong and you force it, it might break your spinchter. That’s the only thing i can say.

Just get fruits (water melons) and Dates. Eat them and make sure to drink lots of water. Avoid peppers and make sure not to force yourself when pooing. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by MadamVanessa(f): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

You're not telling us the truth. You're a gay, you've been having anal sex with your gay partner
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by Moneyfem: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're not telling us the truth. You're a gay, you've been having anal sex with your gay partner

Never! If I were, I wouldn't have come here because I would have known the cause instantly.
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by Moneyfem: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Most likely to be pile, the pain will get worse in coming days before it gradually relieves you.

Meanwhile take a mild pain killer to help.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by Moneyfem: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2022
SuprymBean:
You must have been eating a lot of carbs, less water,fruits and fibre. You have to balance it out, if your poo is too strong and you force it, it might break your spinchter. That’s the only thing i can say.

Just get fruits (water melons) and Dates. Eat them and make sure to drink lots of water. Avoid peppers and make sure not to force yourself when pooing. Get well soon

Thanks.
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by Moneyfem: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Who has any other idea, please? This pain persists.
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by Favour8585: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Moneyfem:
Who has any other idea, please? This pain persists.

Pls write me on WhatsApp 08100222458
Re: Help! Pain In The Anus by babaalagbo11(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Moneyfem:

this is early stage of pile or hermorhoid, you can dm for solution, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I’m No Longer Comfortable With The Smell Of My House / In Case Of Emergency / My Son Needs A Hearing Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.