Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54350 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by sojayy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by kasim155: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
So funny

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by princeemmma(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Have heard this severally
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Honestfrend: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Am sure his eyes will clear the moment he see dead bodies..

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by gibsonwales(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
I hope she doesn't regret it. undecided
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Padipadi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
A very bitter lesson served in a bitter way.
He should take the lesson in good faith & not resort into domestic violence or sending the woman packing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Elidrisy20: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
She like her thing like that
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by 001spice: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Which yeye last monday.i have read this story over 2 yearr ago

5 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prenonjebose: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Very hilarious. Lesson learnt. The man must have screamed himself out. Drunkenness is terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Downey(f): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
What a lesson to him!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Venymen:
Op am not sure u have been to the morgue bf,no morgue attendant or supervisor will allow u keep the leaving with the dead ,u really got some mumu to believe this superstory

In Nigeria anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by olaolayink(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cold Zobo. This story has been on whatsapp since God knows. Its have forwarded many times on
It.

Last Monday ko �

IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Jollyjane4U: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Very funny.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by realstars: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Judybash93(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stallionhorse:
That mans reason for drinking is that her married the wrong woman, and drinking is his only way out.. She has shown him his obvious end if he doesn't divorce her..

You and I should have a drink one of these days. You are a critical thinker.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by ASUGARUBA(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Is God not wonderful? Wisdom is profitable to direct

Never give up
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Agugbadin: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
She is a good wife.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by OKOATA(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?
There's always a tag name on each corpses..

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Medianna(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
OKOATA:
There's always a tag name on each corpses..

Hmmmm
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Dynamicboss: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen this is so hilarious grin grin

The wife took it a little far kiss

It takes more madness to cure madness. She took the bull by the horn which worked perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by elocas: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Earn free $40 Usdt. � Legit bot Claim.
Claim 0.3 Usdt every 6 hours and refer people.
Don't waist time. Start immediately to earn free $40 Usdt. Minimum withdrawal $40.
0.3 Usdt every 6 hrs.
https:///FastUSDTClaimBot?start=1494069240.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
So funny grin grin
Serves him right...I like that woman, I hope other women learn this new techniques!

We have to be crazy and do out of the extraordinary to cure some addicts
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 frontpage worthy

So how do you plan to be crazy and cure a sex addict?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by judedwriter(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Unfortunately, it will take more than that to deliver an alcoholic from the green bottle.....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by blowjohn(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
opera1:

Not all........ As there are several ways to preserve a fish.

Ur calling her a fish?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Drinking alcohol is a bad habit. True, even if taken in moderation - in fact there's nothing like moderation, for any drinking is drinking. Drinking will eventually take down the drinker, just like weed does the mumu weed smoker.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Liluv10: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Brave woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by tosmart007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19
what a way to drive out nonsense in a senseless man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.